Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 03-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #91
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by barden View Post
Your best argument in this current thread is that a 14 year old kid, who has proven to have been sexually confused the time, raised in a catholic household obviously with some kind of expectation, in a society that still condems his lifestyle choice publically, expressed feelings for a girl, and whined on the internet (basically what it was built for) which he admits.

Man the fucking boats this fag lied to us one decade ago.
You're quite dense. He didn't lie then, he's lying now because he's ashamed of his hetero/Catholic past.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #92
Eulogy
huh

can you give me one thing that i am definitively lying about?

Old 03-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #93
barden
Braindead

DONT YOU FUCKIN FLIP FLOP THAT DISINGUNUITY UP IN HERE EULOGY WE WONT FUCKING STAND FOR THAT. ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOU SAID THAT EVERY DAY. SHE FUCKING LOVED YOUR FRIEND THEY BONDED ON THE SIGN 'THIS WAY TO THE TENNIS COURT, AND MY HEART' AND YOU CAME THE NEXT DAY AND IN THE SPIRIT OF ANARCHY YOU MADE A SMALL WEE ON THAT SIGN AND WROTE ON THE BACK 'THIS WAY TO A BROKEN HEART' AND THEN RAN INTO THE WOODS TO CRY THE PAIN FROM YOUR BODY....

CHAPTER 2: THE WOODS

Old 03-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #94
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
can you give me one thing that i am definitively lying about?
look back to your conversation with Trots where you continue to deny any Catholic inclinations or history

I mean obviously I'm not the only one who recalls your constant Catholic defense on here

Old 03-10-2011, 08:26 PM   #95
Eulogy
huh

you mean where i said that i am not a christian? yeah i totally denied having any connection to it whatsoever.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #96
barden
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
You're quite dense. He didn't lie then, he's lying now because he's ashamed of his hetero/Catholic past.
Am I as dense as the person who is reading the following as a denial / lie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
the experiences of a gay high school sophomore are a little more complex than you are apparently willing to recognize. it was a combination of a sincere love for the girl (that i still maintain) and a confusion as to what that meant with regard to the fluidity (or lack thereof) of my sexuality. probably together with a subconscious hope that i could be bisexual. meanwhile i was jerking it to dudes the whole time.

i mean are you insinuating that i'm just pretending to be gay or something? or that i chose to be gay? what's your angle here.

Am I as dense as the person expecting a gay 14 year old catholic to not be confused?
Oh no, his journey into gay was a little complicated? He didn't immediately start guzzling cock? What a liar.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #97
Eulogy
huh

even now i have a soft spot for liberal catholics who are desperately, sincerely, and in my view futilely, trying to fundamentally change aspects of the church. so i'll defend those people even though, GASP, i don't share their beliefs.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #98
barden
Braindead

CHAPTER 3: NIMROD SHIFTS FOCUS TO THE 'CATHOLIC THING'

IN OTHER NEWS: 14 YEAR OLD KIDS WHO ARE RAISED IN A CATHOLIC HOUSEHOLD MAY AT SOME POINT EXPRESS CATHOLIC IDEALS.
IN MORE OTHER NEWS: 14 YEAR OLD KIDS BETTER WATCH THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS CAUSE ONCE YOU GO CATHOLIC YOU DONT GO BACK.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #99
ATS
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 03-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #100
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

barden when does your oxycontin script run out? I hope never, this has been a fun couple of weeks.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #101
Banana
Banned

This thread was supposed to be about nice college tits, but Eulogy had to turn it into some fag thread where he talks about how he jerked off to guys when he was 11 and then deny his Catholic obsession which he had and everyone knows.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #102
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barden View Post

CHAPTER 2: THE WOODS
incredible album.

by the way why is nimrod lecturing anyone about being disingenuous?