Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 03-04-2017, 05:18 AM   #871
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by great poster View Post
I'd rather you tell me about your upbringing and who in your life let you believe that a democratically elected president is in anyway near comparable to a racist dictator who killed millions of people without remorse. If you honestly go around calling people nazis because they have a different viewpoint than you then I'm afraid you're mentally ill, not that it needed any confirmation because I can already see that you absolute bottom feeder
oh you. Did i touch a nerve somewhere maybe?

Old 03-04-2017, 06:08 AM   #872
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
I'd rather you tell me about your upbringing and who in your life let you believe that a democratically elected president is in anyway near comparable to a racist dictator who killed millions of people without remorse. If you honestly go around calling people nazis because they have a different viewpoint than you then I'm afraid you're mentally ill, not that it needed any confirmation because I can already see that you absolute bottom feeder
let's just reiterate what I said before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
This is what we call 'projecting your own shortcomings on others' It is particularly popular among narrowminded and not-too-intelligent people.

Where would we be without Netphoria to have these insightful discussions on...

Old 03-04-2017, 06:13 AM   #873
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

of course I did, I called you a nazi! Nobody likes being called a nazi. You know what, i'ma set things straight and call this bitch a mentally ill bottom feeder! I'm so angry right now! How dare he call me that? He's not right, is he?

Hitler was democratically elected by the way, you just listed the first comparison yourself, baby.

In seriousness, of course you're not a nazi. Apart from a handful of elderly war criminals the real nazis are all dead. The word nazi is imagery for the very worst of things people could possibly do and by calling someone a nazi, I can at least be sure someone will get somewhat defensive. Literal nazism has been erased ages ago and will probably never return in the exact same form. However, we can at least stay aware of the circumstances that created nazism and things resembling the beginnings of what could be something vaguely similar, for the simple reason that anything even remotely similar is always cause for alarm. Of course Trump's campaign wasn't filled with the exact same imagery and of course he doesn't have the exact same plans as Hitler did because it's a completely different age and a completely different part of the world. It's far from incomparable though. People are already ok with being called a racist because the term is apparently used so often to some that they kind of grow immune to it. Add Trump's complete disdain for everyone that's not rich, white and male, his total disability to handle any kind of criticism, his call for someone to please buy 'lying media', Steve Bannon stating that the free press is literally the enemy of the American people. This is something that the mightiest man on earth whole-heartedly endorses. Apparently you're not aware that the things above all happened in the 1930s. Comparing you and the other people who are in favor of such a person to nazis is not very friendly but can you at least relate to the urge to wake people up?

Trump is an extremely narcissistic person and he constantly flat out lies about things that he said and things he did that are simply on tape. What scares me about it is that the evidence of the opposite of his words is so abundant and people still fiercely endorse him. A caricature knucklehead like Fuzzy, a troll like Poots, a mentally very unstable person like TheOmegaConcern*, or a great poster such as yourself are apparently, apparently there's so many of you that it becomes easy to forget all these things or simply say 'none of this is actually happening'

My personal take on it is that Americans (i'm generalising) were always somewhat paranoid, especially of "the media", and that part of the populace has been put in a very negative corner for a long time (the basket of deplorables) that it only made them stronger. It's kind of logical if someone like Hillary lost if she was the one option that was remotely 'liberal' or 'left wing'. Now the real news is officially fake and fake news is the new real and that basket of deplorables is doing their best to make America great again. Good luck everyone.

*disclaimer: all three of these posters (not you, great poster!) all have characteristics that I honestly like and i'm sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by smashingjj : 03-04-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:13 AM   #874
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

ah, disco king and some others already said it earlier and better than i did

Old 03-04-2017, 06:15 AM   #875
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
you probably also deny that there's anything wrong with Sweden
lol, you simply fall for everything that is on breitbart don't you? When were you in Sweden for the last time?

Old 03-04-2017, 06:18 AM   #876
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

but back to the original question you dodged, please tell us about your youth and your upbringing.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:19 AM   #877
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

hitler's campaign slogan was basically "Make Germany Great Again"

Old 03-04-2017, 06:28 AM   #878
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Old 03-04-2017, 06:32 AM   #879
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
hitler's campaign slogan was basically "Make Germany Great Again"
Our own Dutch version of Trump, Geert Wilders' slogan is 'Nederland weer voor de Nederlanders' which means something like 'The Netherlands back for the Dutch again'.

this is a very interesting interview with his brother:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1136717.html

Old 03-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #880
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Trump is an extremely narcissistic person and he constantly flat out lies about things that he said and things he did that are simply on tape. What scares me about it is that the evidence of the opposite of his words is so abundant and people still fiercely endorse him. A caricature knucklehead like Fuzzy, a troll like Poots, a mentally very unstable person like TheOmegaConcern*

lol. uhh, Liberalism is the mental disorder.

How many times I gotta prove the suicidal nature of the current leftist, nay Stalinist, body politic of the dem's these days? It wasn't gonna take a nice guy femme fatal being polite to root out the sick and twisted in D.C. It was gonna take a fucking asshole with brass balls and mafia ties to get the job done. So too the rank and file in our intelligence agencies that aren't the enemy within, hitched their ride to Trump and it was in the works going back a decade.

Y'all free to be ignorant as fuck though. You certainly take advantage of it.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:44 AM   #881
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Only takeaway from this thread is that Trump supporters get super offended and defensive whenever someone criticizes their "great leader"

Also, how dare anyone want social progress, equal rights for everyone and justice that is not persecution of certain groups of people.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:12 AM   #882
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
lol. uhh, Liberalism is the mental disorder.

How many times I gotta prove the suicidal nature of the current leftist, nay Stalinist, body politic of the dem's these days? It wasn't gonna take a nice guy femme fatal being polite to root out the sick and twisted in D.C. It was gonna take a fucking asshole with brass balls and mafia ties to get the job done. So too the rank and file in our intelligence agencies that aren't the enemy within, hitched their ride to Trump and it was in the works going back a decade.

Y'all free to be ignorant as fuck though. You certainly take advantage of it.
with the insane amount of looney shit you've posted over the years the only thing you're proving is your complete detachment of reality

Old 03-04-2017, 01:52 PM   #883
The Omega Concern
Banned

The reality as you see it, which according to your political opinion, shows you have no idea what that is. . So since you and the libs can't refute me on the facts, it's S.O.P. for y'all to resort to ad-hominem attacks.

Old 03-04-2017, 01:54 PM   #884
The Omega Concern
Banned

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...trip=all&w=627

Old 03-04-2017, 01:56 PM   #885
The Omega Concern
Banned

Lt Col Tony Shaffer: "We are talking about the potential of indictments of a former sitting president and his staff."

Old 03-04-2017, 02:22 PM   #886
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Don't post that main stream media shit you hack

Old 03-04-2017, 02:38 PM   #887
The Omega Concern
Banned

This is what is called actionable intelligence. Trump is likely citing an internal report, since he's the one making the news on this.

Fox just shows all this is no internet rumor. The Dem's have gone full retard on the accusations of Russia ties to Trump and are creating their political grave in the process.

Obama has just denied this of course, and off we go.

Old 03-04-2017, 02:47 PM   #888
Elphenor
Braindead

Off you go indeed off your fucking rocker

Old 03-04-2017, 02:49 PM   #889
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Trump said something supported by absolutely no evidence

no reason to doubt this at all

Old 03-04-2017, 02:50 PM   #890
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

did you guys hear the JEWS are making bomb threats against their own synagogues

Old 03-04-2017, 02:54 PM   #891
Elphenor
Braindead

It's funny because the truth is always the exact opposite of what Omega thinks

Old 03-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #892
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Trump said something supported by absolutely no evidence

no reason to doubt this at all

How fucking dense can one person be who claims to be politically aware.

YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA THE MEANING OF TRUMP'S TWEET.

If there is a FISA court approval for a wiretap, then it took place... Trump is in possession of that FISA court order, end of story, the tap took place... The FISA court request required 3 senior administration officials to ask for the tap... Not only is Obama implicated, but probably Brennann and Hayden are also... Why do you think the deep state has pushed all the chips into the center of the table, globally?

Old 03-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #893
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:
This is what is called actionable intelligence. Trump is likely citing an internal report
again with the cold hard facts! Sorry for ever having questioned you

Old 03-04-2017, 02:57 PM   #894
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
How fucking dense can one person be who claims to be politically aware.

YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA THE MEANING OF TRUMP'S TWEET.
you have no idea the meaning of language.

Old 03-04-2017, 02:58 PM   #895
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
It's funny because the truth is always the exact opposite of what Omega thinks
Why don't you go look at last year's Presidential polls and remember the good times. You certainly don't want to deal with the reality in front of you atm.

Old 03-04-2017, 02:59 PM   #896
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs up

Quote:
likely
Quote:
probably
keep em coming

Old 03-04-2017, 03:00 PM   #897
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
again with the cold hard facts! Sorry for ever having questioned you

He's not the T.V. guy anymore. He's the President now and he can't go off half-cocked with such an accusation without the ability to back it up. Not with the deep state just salivating to get rid of him. He's controlling the narrative with this tweet and turn the tables on the corrupt political and media establishment.

Old 03-04-2017, 03:02 PM   #898
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
you have no idea the meaning of language.

Obama's denial is a semantic pretzel that doesn't deny wiretapping took place.

Old 03-04-2017, 04:03 PM   #899
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Obama had nothing to do with the FISA investigation. It was/is run by the FBI. The president cannot order wiretaps. There's a law against that.

Any wiretap as part of the FISA investigation would have had to have been approved by a judge. Which means that there was at least enough evidence to convince a judge that something very illegal was going on.

The irony here is that it was Trump who just told the world that he is the subject of a FISA investigation.

Earlier this week the FBI Director briefed key members of congress in a private session. Comey was asked directly about this and refused to offer any information at all. He wouldn't even acknowledge that it was going on. Which is highly unusual. Especially coming from a guy who had no qualms about leaking meaningless "bombshells" about Clinton 10 days before the november election.

Members of congress are getting info on this instead from the media. There has been legitimate journalism about this going back to Nov-Dec. But for the most part the larger media has avoided it.

Last edited by MyOneAndOnly : 03-04-2017 at 04:10 PM.

Old 03-04-2017, 04:04 PM   #900
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

https://scontent.fdet1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...b0&oe=59716A30