Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 10-27-2017, 12:07 AM   #3571
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
so let me get this straight
there's a ton of evidence of this russia trump shit. you dont believe any of it. fine.
but the drudge report comes up with this and you have no problem with it
Evidence of what?

Come off it... Drudge is a year to several years behind on the truth of Clinton/DNC collusion with Putin/Russia including the Uranium One deal, same one I mentioned here years ago and was called delusional by the usual suspects who can't think much.

DNC/Hillary campaign never thought they would lose to Trump and they hatched all this bullshit when it looked like they might and ramped it up when they did. Period. They bought lies from the Russians and why not, they were paying good money. In the meantime they violated too many laws and ethics to mention.

The real question is why now are the NYT, WaPo and The Hill reporting on it. I'm sure the NYT guys are pissed for being lied to for a year by Clinton's lawyer, as they mention, but there's more to it than that.

Old 10-27-2017, 03:32 AM   #3572
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I honestly thought this was common knowledge. The way I heard it, the dossier started out as opposition research by Fusion GPS and was funded by an unnamed Republican opponent to potentially keep Trump from success in the primaries. Only when that ship had sailed was the bill picked up by Perkins Coie on behalf of the DNC.

In any case, how does the fact that it was paid for by any specific individual or group necessarily invalidate its content?

Old 10-27-2017, 06:41 PM   #3573
Ram27
dumb

trump with the billy corgan patented announcement of an announcement

Big announcement next week! Together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! #USA

A post shared by President Donald J. Trump (@realdonaldtrump) on

Old 10-28-2017, 01:49 AM   #3574
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
I honestly thought this was common knowledge. The way I heard it, the dossier started out as opposition research by Fusion GPS and was funded by an unnamed Republican opponent to potentially keep Trump from success in the primaries. Only when that ship had sailed was the bill picked up by Perkins Coie on behalf of the DNC.

In any case, how does the fact that it was paid for by any specific individual or group necessarily invalidate its content?

The content itself was invalid. Fusion GPS specializes in disinfo and getting paid for it.

So if purchasing misinfo from a Russian official as a means to manipulate media coverage and sway public opinion is not colluding with the Russians to rig an election, nothing is.

Hello??? It was Hillary and the DNC doing it, not the Don. fact. The whole thing has been reversed and I told y'all this was the case the whole time and the commies in the DNC typically spin Alinsky-projection tactics by blaming others for what they do.

Only this time it's been exposed and not even the dirty media can really hide it anymore, try as they might.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 10-28-2017 at 02:04 AM.

Old 10-28-2017, 02:04 AM   #3575
The Omega Concern
Banned

And right on cue CNN is reporting Mueller is ready to make his first charge in the Russian investigation, however, unlike most charges, neither the person or their lawyers have been notified with the announcement thought to be Monday.

Mueller is making all of D.C. sweat it out this weekend.

grab the popcorn...there is some wild-ass 4D chess moves going on in that town right now, this whole CNN report likely the first one of the weekend.

Old 10-28-2017, 02:14 AM   #3576
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

reporting from DC, there is definitely no four dimensional chess happening here at the moment

Old 10-28-2017, 02:59 AM   #3577
The Omega Concern
Banned

You know fuck-all nothing about how the game is played -- your one of the usual suspects who can't think straight on politics. Uranium One deal goes back to 2010 and I've been mentioning it for some 5 years now and you thought I was delusional and shitting all over my facts because they didn't come from your approved sources. I know how the game is played, you don't. And you play the same note over and over and there's no learning curve...nice.

Even the NYT guys had a brief interlude with actual journalism when they got pissed off being lied to by the Hillybot lawyers for over a year. Dumbass journo's...what-ev. You however, what's your excuse?

Old 10-28-2017, 03:11 AM   #3578
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
You know fuck-all nothing about how the game is played -- your one of the usual suspects who can't think straight on politics. Uranium One deal goes back to 2010 and I've been mentioning it for some 5 years now and you thought I was delusional and shitting all over my facts because they didn't come from your approved sources. I know how the game is played, you don't. And you play the same note over and over and there's no learning curve...nice.

Even the NYT guys had a brief interlude with actual journalism when they got pissed off being lied to by the Hillybot lawyers for over a year. Dumbass journo's...what-ev. You however, what's your excuse?
https://thumbs.mic.com/MjgwYjY0YTZhY...XoxeS5qcGc.jpg

Old 10-28-2017, 03:54 AM   #3579
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
The content itself was invalid. Fusion GPS specializes in disinfo and getting paid for it.
Are you saying that the charges we're waiting to hear more about therefore won't relate in any way to any information we could trace back to Fusion GPS?

Old 10-28-2017, 12:37 PM   #3580
hnibos
Braindead

Old 10-28-2017, 12:46 PM   #3581
The Omega Concern
Banned

Mueller, feeling the heat of the exposure of the Uranium One deal and his cover-up of it, fast-tracks indictments on the current investigation to save his ass. He needs a big bluff; could be Kushner if not Manafort. Manafort is in too deep with the Podesta's and Clinton however, so I don't think it will be him.

Which reminds me, as all I do is try to observe this crap and suss it out and maybe make a move on investments if warranted...anyway, since Manafort has this nexus between him and the Podesta's, there's no way Trump didn't know it before he hired and fired him. The NYPD has got the goods on DNC clandestine operations through Weiner's computer and if they know something, so too does Trump, they've been loyal to him for decades.

iow-- I think Trump hired Manafort knowing he was crooked, but wanted him close for a time to see what he knows and then threw him under the bus. Whether Trump has leverage on Mueller is suspect, but Monday might reveal whether he does or not.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:53 PM   #3582
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Mueller, feeling the heat of the exposure of the Uranium One deal and his cover-up of it, fast-tracks indictments on the current investigation to save his ass. He needs a big bluff; could be Kushner if not Manafort. Manafort is in too deep with the Podesta's and Clinton however, so I don't think it will be him.

Which reminds me, as all I do is try to observe this crap and suss it out and maybe make a move on investments if warranted...anyway, since Manafort has this nexus between him and the Podesta's, there's no way Trump didn't know it before he hired and fired him. The NYPD has got the goods on DNC clandestine operations through Weiner's computer and if they know something, so too does Trump, they've been loyal to him for decades.

iow-- I think Trump hired Manafort knowing he was crooked, but wanted him close for a time to see what he knows and then threw him under the bus. Whether Trump has leverage on Mueller is suspect, but Monday might reveal whether he does or not.

Old 10-28-2017, 01:02 PM   #3583
The Omega Concern
Banned

If its Kushner on the grill, things are gonna get complicated when Daddy's girl starts to get misty eyed at the development. If I'm Mueller and I need a distraction, indicting the creepy son-in-law would work pretty well:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x9SNloT496...Band%2Bjar.jpg

Old 10-28-2017, 01:24 PM   #3584
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

ladies and gentlemen, it's president Kenny Powers

Old 10-28-2017, 02:14 PM   #3585
The Omega Concern
Banned

pretty much yeah....if Kenny Power's had a few billion, he'd probably win a Presidential Election somewhere along the way.

Old 10-28-2017, 02:38 PM   #3586
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

hey Ronnie, do you have a girlfriend?

have you figured out who Nancy Pelosi is yet?

is Nancy Pelosi your girlfriend?

What is your favourite position?

Old 10-28-2017, 02:40 PM   #3587
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

what is your preferred combination of hemispheres? please elaborate. use exactly 150 words in your answer.

Old 10-28-2017, 06:28 PM   #3588
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
all I do is try to observe this crap and suss it out and maybe make a move on investments if warranted...
What investment moves have you been led to make so far?

Old 10-28-2017, 06:50 PM   #3589
FoolofaTook

Not a word TOC! Tell him nothing!!

Old 10-28-2017, 07:47 PM   #3590
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
What investment moves have you been led to make so far?

Made a move in 2000 with precious metals and w/out realizing it at the time, soon found that paying hyper attention to political events is a leading indicator of market moves. Next big one is the blockchain tech/crypto's -- its got some elites running scared and that's always interesting. Major hangup on crypto-currencies though is an inverse relation to the USD/Petrodollar in that it is printed to infinity and backed by nothing, whereas crypto's actually have a coin that is mined but theoretically you could have an infinite amount of crypto's...so...

PetroYaun is just months away looks like, sooooo...It's happening, hedge your bets accordingly.

Old 10-28-2017, 07:56 PM   #3591
The Omega Concern
Banned

Take a look at your cash fellow Americans. You'll notice the only paper currency backed by a real bank are the $1 dollar bills. That's where you will see a number on the left side (1 through 12) and a corresponding Fed Reserve bank.

All the other denominations are backed by air, or more specifically, its own face value derivative of the $1 dollar bill. IOW, a $5 is 1/5th the value of the $1, $20 bill is 1/20th of a dollar and so on. It's really just a nominal notion to back the higher currencies by something, but really its backed by our military and since much of the rest of the world is sick of our empire militarily, they started BRICS twenty years ago and now seem poised to make real challenge to Petrodollar hegemony.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:07 PM   #3592
The Omega Concern
Banned

Shit, I almost forgot...

Trump released the JFK files today pushing back against the Intel agencies. The last 5 days have seen a flip in the Russian collusion allegations, followed by a tangential story about the Uranium deal and the Clinton's/DNC, Mueller making his move with the first charges to now Trump shaking it up again with the JFK release.

Old 10-29-2017, 04:55 AM   #3593
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

the JFK files had a release date since 1992, Trump didn't "release" them. it was the law

Old 10-29-2017, 07:16 AM   #3594
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

He sure likes to spin it that way though. Lol

Old 10-29-2017, 03:35 PM   #3595
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
the JFK files had a release date since 1992, Trump didn't "release" them. it was the law
Shhh... you're disrupting the narrative.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:19 PM   #3596
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

You can't be objective when locked in ideological mode to automatically hate Trump.

This article is from 2013:

“There is no mechanism to implement the JFK Records Act,” said Jefferson Morley, a former Washington Post reporter and author who is suing the CIA to release more documents. The National Archives, he said, “has little leverage with the CIA to release stuff.”

O had plenty of time but no intention. Trump is playing chicken with the intel agencies on some level, but also dictating that he's in charge and they aren't, which is the way its supposed to work but hasn't since JFK was challenging them. Trump made a deal though and a compromise was made.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:27 PM   #3597
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Why is Trump making deals and compromises with the Alinsky-aligned deep state that the Clintons have wrapped around their pinko fingers?

Old 10-29-2017, 10:28 PM   #3598
The Omega Concern
Banned

this was re-released in July:

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

It was re-released because "the Cambridge phone call" was first made public in 1995 by the infamous intelligence journal, Lobster Magazine.

That's the set-up for one of the most intriguing messages I've ever seen from the spooks that run the Sorcha Faal web-site:

"the same intelligence “forces” that manipulate you through the “mainstream” media, also use the press to communicate with each other by transmitting “instructions” and “threats”—with this supposed “new” Cambridge News memo being, most assuredly, a “threat” message.

But, is this “threat” being issued against President Trump by the CIA—“Look what we did before, you want to be next?”—or—is it being issued by Trump against the CIA—“I know what you did, I know your tricks, I’m waiting for you.”—a plausible case of which can be made for either—but ONLY at this point."

I guess we may find out tomorrow.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 10-29-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:36 PM   #3599
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Why is Trump making deals and compromises with the Alinsky-aligned deep state that the Clintons have wrapped around their pinko fingers?

Clintons are pawns, but there is a Deep State Uni-party and its swallowed nay 90% of D.C. at least. I don't look at Trump as being on some white horse, BUT, he is a billionaire asshole who plays by his own rules and its become clearer to me now it would take such a person to have any chance against the rogue elements of the deep state.

Old 10-29-2017, 11:03 PM   #3600
buzzard
Minion of Satan

You really believe that a paltry few billion even gets you one of the smallest chips at the green felt tables of the puppeteer elite?