Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2006, 08:05 PM   #1
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Default It's time again to post what everyone said about you.

In this thread. http://forums.netphoria.org/showthre...6&page=1&pp=30

Cut and paste every comment about you because I don't know half of you. I'd like to know why everyone else hates you before I do.

Old 11-05-2006, 08:09 PM   #2
neopryn
let's see your penis!

my comment on you was supposed to be positive, it didn't come off that way.

Old 11-05-2006, 08:15 PM   #3
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

I wasn't important enough to be *******d in the list. So no one said anything about me. No news is good news.

Old 11-05-2006, 08:15 PM   #4
redbull
Immortal

i thought this was a troll
troll
i like him, it took me a while to figure out who he was. way knowledgeable about sp and good sense of humor
no idea
dont know enough
semi-opaque
I've seen the name a thousand times.
No opinion.
I don't know, sorry.
Might not like me but seems like a cool enough fellow
related to redbreegull in any way?
not sure
sucks these days
I found translucent more stylish. Why was translucent left behind
dk
is this a real poster or an imitation of redbreegull?
Is this redbreegull? I thought it was a troll to take the piss out him, then I noticed that whoever it is was posting quite long and interesting serious posts sometimes.
blank.
i feel like i should have neg feelings toward you.. but i don't know... you're probably cool.
pretty good poster, don't know much about
i ike redbreegull better
i don't like the taste
apparently this dude is 16. if he doesn't stop soon he's gonna be here forever.
I don't really know!
seemed like a troll earlier, but has turned out to give solid contributions
not a troll.
Not important to me as a poster
one of my favorite people here. i think it says a lot that even though he had only a few thousand posts as ****** i knew who redbull was after just a couple posts. bring back avril.
I like him so far. Shows promise.

Old 11-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #5
Travis Meeks
Rambling on

fuck off wayne

Old 11-05-2006, 08:17 PM   #6
lohengrin
Pledge

fuck man just thinking about red bull makes me want to puke

Old 11-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #7
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

it's not worth doing that. i got either "annoying" or a variation on "is he/she real or just julio?". i liked wHATcOLOR's a lot, though; "she seems older than 15".

Old 11-05-2006, 08:23 PM   #8
neopryn
let's see your penis!

Eulogy: Neopryn - why is he posting so much less?
mercurial: Neopryn - quality ... he needs to get out more - should have added him to the list of phorians i wann go drinkin with
wHATcOLOR: Neopryn - great dude. seems to have more confidence and spend less time here which is a good thing, though i do like when he posts a lot
christian ****ie vampires: Neopryn no idea
sleeper: Neopryn - a real nonentity. i dont get it when people cite him in like "favourite netphorian" lists and all that. what are they seeing that im not?
Luke de Spa: Neopryn -- there's a bit of ****** in all of us. you just need to find yours
avian chaos: Neopryn A young starlet in the world of Netphoria. A great guy. I will never forget his emmergence into Netphoria stardom.
AndySlash: Neopryn- A good man. I wish he was less self conscious.
obscured01: Neopryn - Neopryn's gotten to be this totally popular and well liked dude here. I like his taste in movies and think he'd be cool to hang out with.
duovamp: Neopryn - Very funny, I like Neopryn.
alisonmonster: Neopryn: i think seems protective of his mom and sisters (dunno why i think that) and likes his cats which is great
ohnoitsbonnie: Neopryn: the self-pity thing gets old
Trotskilicious: neopryn - Brothers from another mother?
murgle: Neopryn- I like Nathan. nate? what are you called. I know your name, but shit I can't remember. I wanna say that you're nathan simply because there's a "nate" (the great)
I'm Hardcore: Neopryn - a really decent dude, definetly one who i wanna hang out with next year
ChristHimself!: Neopryn - We had an argument a while back about something random, but I think he's a pretty intelligent guy, if a bit young and .. im trying to think of an appropriate word.. not exactly naive, but it seems like he needs to get out a bit into the big bad world.. His only obvious fault is liking the uk office.
Kahlo: Neopryn - seems ok to me, can be barbed with humour.
Aeroplane: Neopryn - the same as above, but without the liking.
D.: Neopryn likes similar music as i do. we could probably kick it and get along
blackfairie: Neopryn: he used to be all shy and now he's the super jerk. what did you do to him netphoria?
Travis Meeks: Neopryn - cool dude with some killer posts.
Sammiches: Neopryn: please grow up to be someone who is not sean casey
ella: Neopryn--i don't know... you seem nice sometimes... but other times you're an ass...
benjamin619: Neopryn - Neopryn is cool. I would be friends with Neopryn any day
mx****ie: Neopryn - i haven't seen him around as much as he used to be. i remember when he exploded onto the scene after 4 years of lurking
Lucy Sky Diamonds: Neopryn - Used to be a wimpy guy. Now takes on tough guy stance on the internet. Woopie.
rocksteady: Neopryn - troubled lad with no ambition. hilarious and intelligent.
Geek USA: Neopryn- I get you confused with so many people, but i think you're cool.
Shapan: Neopryn - a bit of an enigma, good music taste
Future Boy: Neopryn – Before I read what you wrote I actually didn’t think you liked me much
spring: Neopryn - the really great Nate. i wish i could talk to him on msn/aim or something.
Debaser: Neopryn - Notice him on the board and fantasy football. Good guy.
sppunk: Neopryn - Come east and I'll buy you beers.
pale blue eyes: Neopryn - One of my favorite people on here. He's like my long lost little brother.

i can't believe so many people did that.

Last edited by neopryn : 11-05-2006 at 09:00 PM.

Old 11-05-2006, 08:29 PM   #9
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohengrin
fuck man just thinking about red bull makes me want to puke
^_^

Geek USA - i don't know
Geek USA - sweet as
Geek USA - FAGGOT! awesome
Geek USA is pretty funny
Geek USA - never understood who this person is
Geek USA -- i liked you up until the conspiracy to kill me
Geek USA If Geo ever left Netphoria for an indefinite period of time, I'd probably leave, too. She's the greatest, and someday I really, really want to meet her.
Geek USA- She's a bitch for deleteing the Lohan Boob thread. But I still love her.
Geek USA - Geo seems like so much fun. I would love to hang out and party with her but I bet she'd think I was a loser geek. We should kick it when I move to dfw.
Geek USA - She's cool. I like her avatar. Her posts are usually pretty cute.
Geek USA - something about chicken right?
Geek USA: seems nice
Geek USA: someone you'd want at a party if you had one
Geek USA: treacherous
Geek USA - stop being afraid of men!
Geek USA: Geo revived my hope in netphorian girls. She could be friends with anyone. I love her so much. I"m getting old and senile but if I was a couple years younger I would have partied with her, met people, went to shows, do all kinds of crazy stuff you only do when you're young just cause you feel young. I think she's a really sweet friend, the kind that is friends with all your other friends, but doesn't allow you to get jealous of that. That's super hard to do but I think it comes naturally to her. When we laugh at our jokes I feel like I'm a teenager again
Geek USA - She's sweet but she won't respond to my IMs.
Geek USA- It sucks that I live in the same city as her, but haven't met her. She works at Ojedas, which is cool. I have her cell phone number stored in my phone because I was supposed to meet up with her and some people a couple years ago, but I got dragged along with my friend to buy a snake and then I was sleepy. I think Geo and I would probably get along in person (after about an hour of each of us sitting there, silent, like on our faces).
Geek USA- Ohhhh baby.
Geek USA - <3
Geek USA - I like you. I like freaking you out about faces outside your window. I think you're a bit mad, but that's good cause so am I. I think you seem like you'd be good fun in real life. Btw there are faces outside your window.
Geek USA - makes me laugh like a retarded child.
Geo - rock on.
Geek USA - One of the 3 or 4 "friends," I have here. The day she stops posting is the day we might as well close Netphoria. Hmm I dunno. I guess there are some things I don't like about her, like she's quick to react over stupid stuff but I guess I am too. Otherwise she's hilarious and nice and probably fun to be around. But I think she hangs around shady people and that always puts me off.
Geek USA eh, yeah, she's cool
Geek USA: i want cheo to meet up with me in toronto for drunk fun.
Geek USA - I now enjoy her. Can we be friends now?
Geek USA--seems cool... ancient
Geek USA - i know, i know, you liked me first. seriously though, great job getting that letter about how well you were doing in school
Geek USA - she's a burnout
Geek USA - i used to think she was a heavy drug user but it seems like all she does is watch TV these days.
Geek USA - i love her use of caps, always makes me laugh
Geek USA – I like you. You’re the only person whose “Hey guys” threads I actually enjoy. I passed you on the street last week and I was like “Whoa.”
Geek USA - is a love like this...meant to be real??
Geek USA - Cheovanna is cool.
Geek USA - Reminds of the drama threads I tend to avoid. Not because I'm judgemental, but more because I don't want my own personal life out here.
Geek USA - I really hope she can leave behind all the people who are bad for her. I think she's got a future, unlike the trash she hangs out with.
Geek USA I remember when I talked to you on the phone a few years ago. I told about how fucking cows is a national tradition. and HAH did I fool you! Fucking cows, how disgusting is that. Cownilingus is a new hype though. You're one of the best posters here, mostly because it seems you've really nothing to hide and you're not trying. Harmen got his driver's license today. I didn't see him for a while, i talk to him on msn now again.
Geek USA - Wentworth Miller! Even disregarding our mutual source of infatuation, I've always found her amusing.

Old 11-05-2006, 08:41 PM   #10
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

I Ate My Hamster - rock dude? -- mercurial
I Ate My Hamster - if you're cool with jai guru deva, you're probably cool with me -- whatcolor
I Ate My Hamster - neat guy -- Christian ****ie Vampires
I Ate My Hamster - before my time -- sleeper
I Ate My Hamster - probably appalachian -- luke de spa
I Ate My Hamster - I can't place the posts, but I know the name and I know that I like him (or her). -- avian chaos
I Ate My Hamster - Se Jai Guru Deva - AndySlash
I Ate My Hamster - ... Wayne? I think that's his name. He used to be here all the time and everyone liked him right? I don't remember. -- obscured1
I Ate My Hamster - Like the name, otherwise don't know that well-- duovamp
I Ate My Hamster - eh? --benjamin619
I Ate My Hamster - not sure -- alisonmonster
I Ate My Hamster - pervert -- onnoitsbonnie
I Ate My Hamster - Wayne - warm, funny. -- RopeyLopey
I Ate My Hamster - kinda funny -- Sammiches
I Ate My Hamster - I thought me and Waynus were cool until we had a flame war in the other thread. -- Trots
I Ate My Hamster - I know his name is wayne, I know I liked at least some of his posts, and I know a ton of people seem to love him to bits. That's all I got. -- Christhimself!
I Ate My Hamster - they haven't posted recently have they? -- D.
I Ate My Hamster - dood is craaaaaaaaaaaaazy -- blackfaerie
I Ate My Hamster - should post more but this place sucks so he shouldn't -- Jai Travis Guru Meeks Deva
I Ate My Hamster - stupid name -- ella
I Ate My Hamster - I used to get you confused with Ghetto Squirrel. Must be the rodents in your name. --Lucy Sky Diamonds
I Ate My Hamster - wayne sucks dicks on planes -- vagisil
I Ate My Hamster - most of his posts seem like they could have been made by Meeks.--neopryn
I Ate My Hamster - everyone here thinks you're some kind of comedy legend. I only remember a few things you've posted and they have been funny. so congratulations you sack of shit -- GeekUSA Thank you.
I Ate My Hamster - so did I! -- spring
I Ate My Hamster - Wayne is back, and this is good. --sppunk
I Ate My Hamster - No clue. I recognize the name but that's it. -- paleblueeyes

Old 11-05-2006, 08:43 PM   #11
ammy
yer mom

uh, it all prettymuch boiled down to "she's nice" with a few "level headed" and "can be bitchy"'s thrown in there.
also some "i don't get why people like her so much, but she seems nice"

this proves to me that i am a bland person.
but at least i'm mostly-nice!

Old 11-05-2006, 08:43 PM   #12
Travis Meeks
Rambling on

I like Luke's response

Old 11-05-2006, 08:46 PM   #13
Mablak
Minion of Satan

Location: Well, if it isn't my old friend, Mr. McGreg, with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg!

All the posts about me said something to the effect of I'd like to give this guy 1000 dollars I think. Or could it be that I see only what I want to see? Well I'm sitting next to our lord Jesus Christ and he says that really happened

Old 11-05-2006, 08:57 PM   #14
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

+table tennis
+people i respect like her a lot, so respect. i haven't really interacted with her much
+no idea
+ottawa?
+seems like she has her head screwed on straight. on the down low
+I know the name, but...
+I want to marry and grow old with her.
+Erin is also awesome.
+Nice enough, wish I could say more but I don't know that well
+i enjoy pale blue eyes
+i share her feelings about stupid girls and think we'd friends if she lived closer by.
+i can't really formulate anything here
+Chloe.
+dk
+I like. I always forget her real name and it makes me feel a bit like an asshole, but I don't think she knows mine, so it's okay. I think that she and I get along pretty well.
+Dude want to just hurry up and get it on with A/? I really like you. Also, you like guys with beards, DID YOU KNOW I DID TOO??!? You come off as really kind, but funny and cool with it.
+i can't recall at this time.
+you seem average... nice.
+I like her, seems sweet.
+i've always wondered what it's like to be a triplet. maybe she can tell me someday
+I wish I could sit and chat about michael scofield all day with you. YOU UNDERSTAND. you understand
+one of the best posters here, one of the more naturally kind people
+i heart erin too.
+Erin and I need to actually go to a show together. I think we've been to the same ones a bunch now.
+amazing.
+What's all this about her and AndySlash?

Old 11-05-2006, 10:38 PM   #15
BumbleBeeMouth
Apocalyptic Poster

BumbleBeeMouth - cant recall much about this fella either
BumbleBeeMouth - ummm
BumbleBeeMouth- cool lyrics
BumbleBeeMouth - i don't really know who this is. name reminds me of DieDieDieMyDarling
BumbleBeeMouth no idea
BumbleBeeMouth - maybe if i saw avatar i could place him
BumbleBeeMouth -- no idea. never liked that line
BumbleBeeMouth Dunno.
BumbleBeeMouth- Terrible name. No opinion on the person.
BumbleBeeMouth - Same as above, sorry.
BumbleBeeMouth - Has my love, treats me kindly
BumbleBeeMouth - i dont know
BumbleBeeMouth: not sure
BumbleBeeMouth: i don't see you around either
BumbleBeeMouth - n/a
BumbleBeeMouth: idk u sorry :/
BumbleBeeMouth- Not a very big name in the scheme of things...? No real opinion.
BumbleBeeMouth - I kinda blanked him at first subconsciouly because of the username (now i realise why people blanked shotfullofdiamonds) but he's actually got a fair bit to contribute from what I've noticed of late, and I've also seen him bring the funny iirc.
BumbleBeeMouth - seems pretty HILARIOOS. seriously a bit mental though.
BumbleBeeMouth: um. i don't know too well.
BumbleBeeMouth - ok but I don't know much about.
BumbleBeeMouth--can't remember
BumbleBeeMouth - the giver of my most recent reputation. thank you.
BumbleBeeMouth - Who?
BumbleBeeMouth- I dunno. I'm sorry. let's BEE friends
BumbleBeeMouth
BumbleBeePenis
BumbleBeeMouth - enjoy his posts, should post more
BumbleBeeMouth - i enjoy bumblebeemouth
BumbleBeeMouth - Not important to me as a poster

Upon self-reflection i definitely wish i had thought longer on choosing a better username.

Old 11-06-2006, 03:01 AM   #16
bardy
Immortal

none of it really seems TOO off base............................ I need to actually evaluate everyone, I am saving it for when im bored tomorrow.

HERE:

smoking shrooms

she's kristen with tits. but she'll never realize it.

boring, vacant

stupid. she is dumber than kristin. i dont see how she and kristin are at opposite ends of the popularity spectrum

im not really sure. another person i've been unable to sustain a constant assault of negativity

ok if these are two different people then i'm just lost

dont know much about her. i missed her landing here and her rise so i dont get it all

tends towards the banal here but she knows how to blow up mountains. keep that in mind

I like her for some reason. I don't think she makes the most quality posts but I enjoy her silly company.

For all of her 'faults' as far as boarding goes, I like her. And not just because of her tiggos. She gets a rough shake on here sometimes that isn't always deserved.

I think brady's cool. That picture she took of her bra was totally hot, no wonder esty has it as his avatar. However, I'm really curious if she usually wears the demi cut bra's and if the part that isn't covered is like pooched and showing through her shirts. I think demicut bra's are so annoying for that very reason.

Isn't a jerk

she seems like the typical high school girl

Bring back the caterpillar

no matter where i live/what i do i always end up knowing someone a lot like her. theres brady's everywhere!

has moments of complete insanity, but she's still pretty good

whining, whining

I think she's cool but sometimes she'll post something nasty and it throws me off. It happened more when she moved to Sacramento, so I'll blame that because I always get like that when I come back home. Which is how I am right now: a neurotic, strange troglodyte living in sacramento. God I hate this place. brady, you granted yourself a deathwish by moving here.

Like I said before, I don't understand all the negative rep.

In person, I'm sure she's very nice. Some of her posts get kind of annoying, but mine aren't always shining beacons of my personality, that's for sure.

sexual

she's a cool girl definitely. as a poster these days i'm not quite sure though...

Once, I was completely ambivalent about bardy. Now I feel like her posts are all inane and / or self obsessed. Also, worst name change ever, well, coming from someone who browses with images turned off and likes barden.

self centred, not very interesting I guess.. I don't know them at all.

the one with more drama than me.

Brady has this kind, genuine, calming and easy-going aura about her. I like her cause she's easy to talk to. She's got yuppie qualities but also this edge that a lot of Netphorians share so it's a weird fit she has at this place. Also her sense of humor is sorely underrated here. She can be silly sometimes.

doesn't seem like the kind of woman i'd hang out with in real life, but i don't dislike her

she's the type i honestly wouldn't mind having as a little sister. i feel like she's someone who need guidance in the real world.

I think I would really get along with her in real life. With that said, I think she is a horrible poster with the Kristen like 'please make my decisions for me' posts and how she uses this place as a blog. Sorry.

nice... dramatic... normal

feel a special connection to her as a fellow engineer. but beyond that, i don't think we have too much in common.

Someone who is even more insecure then me

i guess she deserves most of the criticism she gets for the boring self-centered threads but she makes me laugh with some frequency, which is way better than most females here.

When I stopped posting for awhile and came back everyone was like OMG OMG VIPBRJ blah blah blah then people started saying that you replaced me? I don't think so, bitch. I'm going to punch you in your huge boobs then kill you. I like you though, you're funny even though sometimes you don't mean to be.. you know what i mean?

She's a cool chick and a hot one at that too. I like her but i'd like her more if less posts were about herself.

underneath it all i think shes cool, i think she needs more self esteem because she seems like a sweet person.

What happened to you? Seem to be waiting for a guy to tell you what to do, and knock you up so you can stay home.

an unlikely netphorian star in my mind, but evidently has a curious magnetism. laid back, doesn't take the board too seriously

oooh no. well, at least she's cooled off a bit, so she's not on my ignore list no more. her arrival to the board...very trykristing like, isn't it?

How she always willing to put her personal life out there: brave.

Her posting style is really, really lame, but I think irl she's really nice and all that.

I like her. Sent me a great Secret Santa gift last year.

Old 11-06-2006, 03:19 AM   #17
D.
Consume my pants.

Thumbs up pretty much that i'm boring and ugly

D. - likes some gay ass music. i participated very enthusiastically in that thread when people post pictures of their favorite musicians. that annoyed me a lot.

D. - i've always had a weird soft spot for him

D. - he's aiight when he's not being overly sensitive/defensive ... end it already D!

D.- his tattoos make me laugh. sometimes he can be interesting but usually not. sort of ugly. but sometimes he looks alright.

D. - cool dude.

D. this is someone i know's new username but i don't knwo who

D. - unnecessary human being

D. -- i'm afraid i must take exception to phil collins

D. This is that guy that takes lots of pictures of himself, right? Big head, brown skin...? I forget his name. He's nice.

D.- The guy is 'real'. I appreciate that in him. He gets unfairly made fun of for his tattoos.

D. - I think David's cute. I also think he's a nice guy. I'm sorry that it didn't work out with his girlfriend, they seemed really happy in their pictures. I didn't send his ss gift out till around valentine's day last year and felt really shitty about it.

D. - D.'s just a really good person. I like D. a lot

D. - D. is the man

D.: i like him, also someone else who would be a lot of fun to hang out with - would make a good co worker

D. : i really like him a lot, actually. he's real

D. - great voice, great voice. wrm posts from Kansas.

D.: Lousy tats. Banal but nice.

D. - I like to give him a hard time because it's easy but I don't really dislike him all that much. He apparently wants to fight me which is LOL

D.- I like David. We had something in common from when I first got to the board. Hah. Deadsy. good times. I think his KC tattoo is kind of but maybe it's just because I don't love my city enough to get the skyline tattooed on my body. Sad to hear that he broke up with Brena, though.

D. - shit music taste, but an alright guy

D. - i don't dislike the guy, but then again there isn't really anything positive i have to say about him. i'm sure he's nice, and he is somewhat likeable. not particularly interesting or funny or smart though.

D. - I like this guy. I don't like his tattoos but SHIT have you ever seen someone who looks EXACTLY the same as they did when they were young before?!?! He seems really genuine. I don't know what's going on with him and the missus nowadays, it seems to be a grey area. I hope things work out for him though. I remember thinking his job as a security guard sounded awesome from the way he described it.

D.: not bad. he doesn't post much though it seems.

D. - cool dude.

D.---whatever.

D. - i mean, i guess kansas city is okay

D. - Solid dude

D. - Likable and decent.

D. - good guy. not the best boarder.

D.- You must be a pretty strong dude to have to deal with everyone around you dying and still talk about funny things on the boards and such.

D. should change his name back to David.

D. - good poster

D. - i have no qualms with dave but he bores the pants off me

D. - great music knowledge. varied. too bad i couldn't convince him that buck65 is so awesome.

D. - If you summed up what I dislike in someone, you'd describe David

D. - I like him. I will always picture him wearing that Billy's love child shirt.

Old 11-06-2006, 03:27 AM   #18
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

yo soy el major - crazy. i don't have a problem with her though.
yo soy el major - i just kind of stay away ... there's way too much of a messy back-story going on and i dont want to get involved.
yo soy el major - really like. i hope she is happy
yo soy el major seems great
yo soy el major -- unfairly treated here, even for an australian
yo soy el major Something happened when I was gone and now everyone hates ******. I don't know if it has to do with her and Alex, or something else, but, I will always love ******. She's adorable, spunky and more clever than I think most people give her credit for.
yo soy el mejor- Sigh. I hope she gets her shit together. I think she's a really good person with some major issues.
yo soy el major - I think she's really pretty and I wish people wouldn't give her shit. If she's happy with Alex, thumbs up that's great. I think she made some unwise decisions in the past, but everyone fucks up and I hope all is going well for her now.
yo soy el major - Has never been mean to me. yo soy has also tried to make an effort to get to know me better, which is always appreciated
yo soy el major: sometimes i like your posts, bit of an enigma to me.
yo soy el major: i can't tell who posts on her account, though i thought she was cool
yo soy el major - mejor, not major. Probably none of them, anyways.
yo soy el major: so funny!
yo soy el major - whatever
yo soy el major- she seems okay. she seems like she might've mellowed out a little bit, which is probably good for her. I have that project runway DVD burned for her around here somewhere, but I have yet to contact her about it, and i'm nervous about meeting a netphorian in person anyway. i'm really shy when i first meet people, but i warm up kind of quick. eh, i don't know. ******, what happened with Starbucks? I hear you're at Urban Outfitters now? I could never work there. fucking yuppies.
yo soy el major - gets too much shit
yo soy el major - Seems generally alright to me, although I think she brings on a lot of the flak she gets on this board from being argumentative and dragging stuff up. I don't think she'd be like that in real life though.
yo soy el major not doing much for la raza by perpetuating the stereotype that hispanic women are unfaithful
yo soy el major: what the fuck is with you and alex? you're both going to be white trash soon and you're not even white.
yo soy el major---haha... you have a lot of drama too... and many people don't like you. you're cute... and i think you're nice.
yo soy el major - i like her
yo soy el major - YO SOY EL MAJOR IS MY NETPHORIAN FRIEND AND IF YOU START E-SHIT WITH HER YOU START E-SHIT WITH ME!
yo soy el mejor - she's cute but i don't know if we're really too like-minded. i don't think i'd be able to carry a conversation with her
yo soy el major - you know, i've not once said anything bad about her. and now she's decided to start calling me a rich fuckup brat. which is just...astounding in its irony. whatever. i dont care.
Yo Soy El Mejor - another underrated user. insightful
yo soy el major - let's go to counceling for rea
yo soy el major - alex
yo soy el major – You keep saying I’m being mean to you, but really if I was pos repping you instead you’d probably be licking my nuts
yo soy el major - pretty.
yo soy el major - drama mama
yo soy el major - Will be alone and an addict by the time she's 26.
yo soy el major - ****** is nice. i wish her rep page didn;t have the black box on it so i could see my humanitarian efforts.
yo soy el major - Has been through a lot of shit. I hope things take a turn for the better.

Old 11-06-2006, 03:51 AM   #19
Mayfuck
Banned

this is kinda like signing each other's yearbooks in a way

Old 11-06-2006, 03:52 AM   #20
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

i dont think it is

Old 11-06-2006, 03:56 AM   #21
spring
die 'til it doesn't hurt

yeah it is

Old 11-06-2006, 04:00 AM   #22
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfuck
this is kinda like signing each other's yearbooks in a way
http://www.manuelbieh.de/kram/blog_highfive.jpg

Old 11-06-2006, 01:55 PM   #23
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

i'm an airheaded degrassi and pop fan who's like dead and is a fun drunk and who doesn't post much that people either like/dislike. or i'm too far down the alphabet for people to finish.

Old 11-06-2006, 04:18 PM   #24
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

hey d, you got "cool dude" two times

Old 11-06-2006, 04:28 PM   #25
Andy /

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Ate My Hamster
I Ate My Hamster - Se Jai Guru Deva - AndySlash
Heh. I meant to say something about both of you when I got there (something about you both being funny, but I don't remember exactly what now), but I don't think I did once I got to Meekz.

Old 11-06-2006, 04:49 PM   #26
cork_soaker
full of longing

cork_soaker: some kind of troll

or...

who?

Old 11-06-2006, 04:57 PM   #27
cork_soaker
full of longing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlo
cork_soaker - eugh. what is the point of this troll?
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlo
stop trying to provoke my ire, you are not worth the effort.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:01 PM   #28
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

you're not a troll, sweety

Old 11-06-2006, 05:15 PM   #29
Andy /

Red face

From ****** to Boner, the complete (as of now) Netphorian opinions of AndySlash:

AndySlash - ran a marathon. whoooie.

AndySlash - cool guy i guess

AndySlash - top dog ... sticks to his principled guns

AndySlash- he sucks. and he is friends with sppunk. alex says he also had a bad sense of humour

AndySlash - this dude's a dude. very solid. i really enjoyed meeting him, i don't think we quite knew what to make of eachother at first, but after a little while, it was clear he's awesome

AndySlash seems like a great guy, thanks for admiring thrillho

AndySlash - kind of like ammy in that i dont get where he gets the standing he has from exactly. seems like a typical dude. a "dude." i think i even remember saying this same thing last time, like a year ago, for this same netphorian review thing

AndySlash -- decent, principled chap

AndySlash I like Andy. He seems like one of the few mature posters.

AndySlash- Pigfucker.

AndySlash - Ryan's like my forever netphorian crush. I think he's awesome. He loves cats, he has great taste in music, is super cute, and had a chubble (no one else in the whole world ever knew what I was talking about when I mentioned my chubble). He sent me a valentine's day card a couple of years back and I was so suprised. It was awesome. I think he was a great choice for music board mod.

AndySlash - Hasn't been mean to me

AndySlash - dont really know her

AndySlash: reminds me of someone i used to know-in how they talk and how they look. should get together with pale blue eyes already!

AndySlash: not bad

AndySlash - he should go to Delaware and marry Erin.

AndySlash: He lost a ton of weight!!! GOod for him. Reminds me of this jock i hate in high school though (looks only)

AndySlash - He's cool. I liked it when he got all hot and bothered about the kristen thing.

AndySlash- I like him. He's a nice guy and will be getting a neat postcard Also, he's a real trooper for putting up with the secret santa bullshit

AndySlash - meh

AndySlash - Dude I do not have a mancrush on you!!! If I ever picture what you look like, it's always that picture where you looked like you were really balls out screaming, and that makes me shit myself. And then it's kinda warm and soft so I sit in it for a while. I didn't notice his posting so much until this year, and I've come to the opinion that he's a great guy, I think of him and Mariner in the same light, they seem to be really responsible dudes, but with a great sense of humour. He should also marry pale blue eyes and have netphobabies.

AndySlash pretty neat guy

AndySlash: he's a very nice person who i hope to eventually see again. maybe he'll come visit me when i move to rhode island.

AndySlash - Cool dude, big floyd fan, good poster.

AndySlash andy slash ryan. i wonder what you think of the Unwound and Tomorrow cd's you bought because of my recommendation (:love

AndySlash--skinhead.... he seems the type of guy that sticks his tongue out for all photos.

AndySlash - i would get a drink with him. if i were in minnesota. and, you know, 21.

AndySlash - Rocking dude

AndySlash – unking and is the source of much disservice of this board.

AndySlash - a dude. heh. cool music taste. i don't like pearl jam but i like that he is into so many bands so passionately.

AndySlash- This guy right here gives cute hugs.. he's also taught me how to be a villan. Cream of a Andy Slash.

AndySlash - funny

AndySlash – Cool guy, and very even handed Mod, you should overthrow Nim. much respect.

AndySlash - don't mind the 'slash

AndySlash - should've been my older brother in real life.

AndySlash - Fantasy Footballer. Good guy.

AndySlash - Ryan's great - he visited at just about the most awful time ever. I hope he comes back through this way so we can meet up again.

AndySlash - SCRUMTULESCENT.

AndySlash - Really cool person. He's one of those guys that you could just hang with...do whatever and have a good time. I don't know how to describe it, he's just got a very friendly, chill demeanor.

AndySlash - Top Minnesota Netphorian. He use to remind of David, then I realized David is a complete douche and Slash is actually pretty cool. Would like to meet him IRL and drink beer and watch a Twins game.

So, in short, I'm a cool, principled "dude" who people want to have a beer with. One person thinks I'm a her.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:27 PM   #30
daydreamer999
Minion of Satan

i need to go back and read what everyone said about everyone else instead of just what everyone said about me.