Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 07-18-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
IAMTHEDOORWAY
Ownz

Default I have a story to tell.

One time my friend and I were like hanging out or whatever and the lights went completely out in the house. We got super freaked about it but decided maybe my parents didn't pay the bill or something.

So we went to go hang out or whatever and in the shed in the back of the house we saw some rabbits and they were like hanging out. So we took the mother ravbbit away and went to the hardware store and left the rabbit in one of the aisles. But before we did that we spray painted its coat of fur orange. It was hilarious and then we got slushies and came back homme and the lights were back on.

Old 07-18-2014, 04:28 PM   #2
IAMTHEDOORWAY
Ownz

One time my friend and I were like hanging out or whatever and the lights went completely out in the house. We got super freaked about it but decided maybe my parents didn't pay the bill or something.

So we went to go hang out or whatever and in the shed in the back of the house we saw some rabbits and they were like hanging out. So we took the mother ravbbit away and went to the hardware store and left the rabbit in one of the aisles. But before we did that we spray painted its coat of fur orange. It was hilarious and then we got slushies and came back homme and the lights were back on.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:51 PM   #3
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Put the lime in the coconut

Old 07-18-2014, 10:03 PM   #4
ifuktyourmom
Demi-God

Cool story. Needs more LSD.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #5
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

once my friends and i tried to kidnap a boy's cat. i had the task (maybe cause i brought the head-lamp, who knows) of sneaking onto his yard and porch until i found the cat and tried enticing it with wet food. it came to me but a light in the kitchen turned on so i bolted. pretty much just ended up feeding mancat.