Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2017, 08:38 PM   #481
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
"you depressive people"

What a guy.
Yeah, real sensitive coming from a guy who claimed in his celebration thread that he was feeling down half a year ago.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:38 PM   #482
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f7304bd3f...5zU1r1l7cg.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 08:39 PM   #483
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Dude what are you even on about?

I have no clue where this narrative came from. I've always been pretty pro-gay rights and have no qualms about people who are into it.
Your posting a few pages back says otherwise

Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #484
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Like, believe what you want, but at least have the spine to stand by your opinions

Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #485
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

"Ew butt sex! Real sex is beautiful!"

"But I have nothing but respect for the gays!"

Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #486
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
The only beautiful part of sex is being completely open, honest and naked (literally and figuratively) with the other person. Then when you come (or cum) out on the other side, you get this massive feeling of "Wow, I literally just shared myself completely with another person and they're still here. This feels fantastic!"
That's a really nice analogy, and I've never really thought about it that way, but you're actually spot on.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #487
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

http://i.imgur.com/v536oAU.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 08:41 PM   #488
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Huh huh you said ANALogy

Old 03-20-2017, 08:42 PM   #489
LaBelle
Socialphobic

We don't need gay rights. We need human rights for everyone regardless of their sexual orientation.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:42 PM   #490
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

http://i.imgur.com/v536oAU.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/9tI7hGwNyRJAY/giphy.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 08:42 PM   #491
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
We don't need gay rights. We need human rights for everyone regardless of their sexual orientation.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Old 03-20-2017, 08:43 PM   #492
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
"you depressive people"

What a guy.
"some of you depressive people".

Let's not pretend like there isn't a handful of people on this forum who are really struggling. Emotionally more than anything else. And honestly, doing better financially helps. I've been on cloud 9 over the past few months and I'm trying to share the wealth with my proven winning picks and guys like Trotsky still try and cry that I'm insincere.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:44 PM   #493
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
ALL LIVES MATTER!
Solid, liquid AND gaseous!

Old 03-20-2017, 08:44 PM   #494
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Lemme know when you get to cloud 10.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:44 PM   #495
fuzzyroes
Banned

As they say: You can lead a donkey to water, but you can't force him to drink it

Old 03-20-2017, 08:45 PM   #496
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
"some of you depressive people".

Let's not pretend like there isn't a handful of people on this forum who are really struggling. Emotionally more than anything else. And honestly, doing better financially helps. I've been on cloud 9 over the past few months and I'm trying to share the wealth with my proven winning picks and guys like Trotsky still try and cry that I'm insincere.
Depression is a real mental issue and is not washed away by money.
Many people who do really well in life suffer from depression.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:46 PM   #497
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

fuzzy why do your opinions suddenly change based on who you're interacting with on any given night?

Old 03-20-2017, 08:46 PM   #498
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
As they say: You can lead a donkey to water, but you can't force him to drink it
That's not how the saying goes. You have made an ass out of yourself.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:48 PM   #499
fuzzyroes
Banned

I'm not belittling the effects of it by any means. In fact I've suffered from depression during different times throughout my life but I plow through and I'm determined to not let that "state of mind" bog me down. It's when you surrender to being depressed that the GAMES OVER. If you fight it, and still go on, and work to plow through it, and exercise, and go on with your life without sleeping 15 hours a day in sheer and utter sadness then your odds of getting through it are way better.

What pisses me off is when people surrender to mental illness like there's no fighting it. That is the biggest load of bullshit that people aren't aware of.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:49 PM   #500
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
fuzzy why do your opinions suddenly change based on who you're interacting with on any given night?
how so man? provide an example and I'll be happy to explain..

Even though you piss me off in this particular thread, I honestly think you're one of the better recent posters. You add a little life and uplift among the negative Nancy's.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #501
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

You are shit-talking gay/butt-sex a few pages back with vixnix and now all of a sudden you have respect for the gay community?

Old 03-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #502
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

http://i.imgur.com/mXagif9.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #503
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

http://i.imgur.com/rNidQmR.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 08:57 PM   #504
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
You are shit-talking gay/butt-sex a few pages back with vixnix and now all of a sudden you have respect for the gay community?
I wasn't shit talking it. I was simply pointing out that gay sex is all about being the "penetrator" and that being the recipient is just a sacrifice you make and everyone takes turns. That's just a reality that I imagine gay males face.

I was watching some call in sex show one time and a guy called in who happened to be gay and mentioned that his significant other wasn't interested in "initiating things" and the old lady thought it could lead to an unhealthy relationship, but for that one gay dude, he seemed like he had it made.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:57 PM   #505
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
I wasn't shit talking it. I was simply pointing out that gay sex is all about being the "penetrator" and that being the recipient is just a sacrifice you make and everyone takes turns.

I was watching some call in sex show one time and a guy called in who happened to be gay and mentioned that his significant other wasn't interested in "initiating things" and the old lady thought it could lead to an unhealthy relationship, but for that one gay dude, he seemed like he had it made.
I rest my case

Old 03-20-2017, 08:58 PM   #506
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Goatse_8984d2_501312.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #507
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

https://m.popkey.co/1f0af2/L97OG.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #508
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I rest my case
I don't think it's inappropriate to point out that gay guys prefer blowing a load as opposed to receiving a load. Hell man, I'm buddies with about 7 different gay guys and for them there's no political correctness qualms in admitting this.

It may surprise you guys, but when I'm talking about something, it's not always just based off my own biased assumptions. I do discuss a wide variety of topics with the people whom I'm friends with.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #509
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6joao1_400.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 09:03 PM   #510
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Ninja'd!