Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2007, 12:56 AM   #1
flyinggypsie2

Default If you say anything the Trotskillous disagrees with, you will be banned

NOTE: Troskillious just had my account banned, hence flyinggypsie2, which confirms my hypothesis that if you say anything the moderators disagree with, you will be banned consequently.

Trotskillicious,

Why is it that you directly contradict yourself? You claim that "no one got banned" yet "everyone knows you were banned." I think if you were honest with people you wouldn't have to resort to labels such as "troll" as a fallacious mechanism of invalidating the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
it's funny how the date of this thread was several weeks after your banning and was not talking about your banning or anything about you at all. god you are so fucking annoying and dumb

Again, I will point it out to you (without the childish name-calling you opt to spout) You said, "no one got banned" and then contradicted yourself by saying to me, "everyone knows you were banned." What you didn't factor in is that people aren't idiots and they are capable of determining that you were (euphemistically speaking) less than truthful. Off the bat, you have done nothing to dispute that people are banned around here for saying things some of the moderators disagree with.

On an ironic note, you've tried to coax me into a name-calling match by swearing at me, yet you call me a troll.

Old 01-05-2007, 12:57 AM   #2
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

-_-

Old 01-05-2007, 01:03 AM   #3
Oblivious
Apocalyptic Poster

dude i think you got banned for wasting bandwidth with your retarded "i've been banned" rhetoric. it's not just trots, man. no one wants to read that shit.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:14 AM   #4
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

this is awful

Old 01-05-2007, 01:17 AM   #5
fixtrot
Banned

Quote:
this is awful
The truth is awful...

Old 01-05-2007, 01:19 AM   #6
Trotskilicious
Banned

what truth? That i wanted you banned because you came back to the boards to be annoying, bump threads with the word nigger in them and complain about the fact that you were banned for being obnoxious on the SP trading board?

are you still confused about the fact that when I said "no one was banned" i meant that no one was banned for posting nimrod's address in a thread about ****** supposedly being banned for posting nimrod's address? I mean what the fuck?

Old 01-05-2007, 01:22 AM   #7
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Thats a shitty denial Trots. At least Nimrod just ignores it.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:23 AM   #8
JokeyLoki
has great self of steam.

If people were banned for disagreeing with Trotski, half the board would be gone.

You got banned because you're an idiot.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:26 AM   #9
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Boy
Thats a shitty denial Trots. At least Nimrod just ignores it.
what denial? I've posted several times in the employees lounge that this guy needs to be banned.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:27 AM   #10
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Oh yeah thats right.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:30 AM   #11
fixtrot
Banned

You're a coward plain and simple troskillicious... I cannot put it in simpler terms for you laymen (JokeyLoki)

You cannot justify your obscene behavior. I called you out the least you can do is man-up and except that you've lied to the members of the forum, and those who are capable of discerning, (all adults most children, and your more discerning domesticated animals, not including JokeyLoki)

Old 01-05-2007, 01:32 AM   #12
Trotskilicious
Banned

Sure can't.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:34 AM   #13
Trotskilicious
Banned

oh wait, yes I can:

Old 01-05-2007, 01:34 AM   #14
fixtrot
Banned

However, I should not press this issue since your capacity for reasoning will land you a job, bagging my groceries.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:36 AM   #15
Mariner
OB-GYN Kenobi

who the fuck is foxtrot et al.? why haven't they been rarelyd?

Old 01-05-2007, 01:36 AM   #16
pwr lvl ovr9000
Demi-God

is this that same guy? noone gives a fuck when you get banned. get a proxy and move on

Old 01-05-2007, 01:42 AM   #17
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariner
who the fuck is foxtrot et al.? why haven't they been rarelyd?
global muting seems to work better

Old 01-05-2007, 01:57 AM   #18
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinggypsie2
NOTE: Troskillious just had my account banned, hence flyinggypsie2, which confirms my hypothesis that if you say anything the moderators disagree with, you will be banned consequently.

Trotskillicious,

Why is it that you directly contradict yourself? You claim that "no one got banned" yet "everyone knows you were banned." I think if you were honest with people you wouldn't have to resort to labels such as "troll" as a fallacious mechanism of invalidating the truth.

Again, I will point it out to you (without the childish name-calling you opt to spout) You said, "no one got banned" and then contradicted yourself by saying to me, "everyone knows you were banned." What you didn't factor in is that people aren't idiots and they are capable of determining that you were (euphemistically speaking) less than truthful. Off the bat, you have done nothing to dispute that people are banned around here for saying things some of the moderators disagree with.

On an ironic note, you've tried to coax me into a name-calling match by swearing at me, yet you call me a troll.
why dont you go do something else that doesnt involve posting here

Old 01-05-2007, 02:18 AM   #19
Mayfuck
Banned

Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:20 AM   #20
Mayfuck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Connor
why dont you go do something else that doesnt involve posting here
I doubt you've even fucking read a foxtrot post. You're just posting according to the script now.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:22 AM   #21
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

lol

Old 01-05-2007, 02:23 AM   #22
Trotskilicious
Banned

i'm a new mod

Old 01-05-2007, 02:25 AM   #23
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Quote:
i'm a new mod
Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:05 AM   #24
D.
Consume my pants.

Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:10 AM   #25
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:14 AM   #26
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixtrot
You're a coward plain and simple troskillicious... I cannot put it in simpler terms for you laymen (JokeyLoki)

You cannot justify your obscene behavior. I called you out the least you can do is man-up and except that you've lied to the members of the forum, and those who are capable of discerning, (all adults most children, and your more discerning domesticated animals, not including JokeyLoki)

You know, he tries so hard to sound intelligent, yet can't get the difference between "except" and "accept" right.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:14 AM   #27
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.

someone post the dawson pic

Old 01-05-2007, 03:16 AM   #28
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp
You know, he tries so hard to sound intelligent, yet can't get the difference between "except" and "accept" right.
lets not forget the fact that he's taking a comment i said about ****** and a couple other people RE posting NImrod's address two weeks ago to mean that I was saying that no one has ever gotten banned on this board ever.

great mind he is not

Old 01-05-2007, 03:25 AM   #29
D.
Consume my pants.

sums up thread:

Old 01-05-2007, 03:28 AM   #30
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
lets not forget the fact that he's taking a comment i said about ****** and a couple other people RE posting NImrod's address two weeks ago to mean that I was saying that no one has ever gotten banned on this board ever.

great mind he is not
...Wasn't he? Wasn't he?

http://www.ealasaid.com/fan/shrine/tarkin.jpg