Banned

Tampons are far from hygienic

Old 03-27-2017, 05:42 PM   #242
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I don't get it... what does he think those things are for?

Seem to be fairly mundane cosmetic and hygienic products to me.
they are!

i figured dude was just trying to be funny or attempt some sort of human connection cause he works at walgreens. he's been my cashier before but i don't think he recognized me. he probably sees a lot more of me (customers) than i do of him.

Old 03-27-2017, 07:39 PM   #243
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Christ. You mean the perpetrators weren't even scared enough of the police to leave the scene of the crime, and they just hid behind some bushes until they left or some shit? Did you get a good look at the cops' badges? Were their names "Clancy," "Eddie," and "Lou?"

You've mentioned being dissatisfied with living in Brazil a few times now. Any plans to move to another country? Costa Rica, maybe? I don't know if you speak Spanish or not, but your typed English is indistinguishable from that of a native speaker, so maybe an English-speaking country would suit you well?
Well, I got relatives who live in Oregon in the US.
It's a very tough call to make though and very costly. I wouldn't mind going there to see how things work out though, if things keep getting more and more crazy down here.

Old 03-27-2017, 07:58 PM   #244
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I suppose, for some unfortunate groups in Brazil things have always been crazy

Old 03-27-2017, 08:04 PM   #245
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Sure, the situation is still getting way worse for everyone here.

Murder rate went way up in the past few years what with the depletion of police force and strikes.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:31 PM   #246
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
You've mentioned being dissatisfied with living in Brazil a few times now. Any plans to move to another country? Costa Rica, maybe?
Wouldn't that be kind of like reprise85 moving to Kuala Lumpur to escape the Floridian climate?

Old 03-27-2017, 08:42 PM   #247
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
Sure, the situation is still getting way worse for everyone here.

Murder rate went way up in the past few years what with the depletion of police force and strikes.
I think any country where humans work as maids for other humans is asking for trouble.

Somebody said to me that if I don't get a maid in Singapore, people will think I'm strange, because everybody does it. They work 7-7 6 days a week, and get a day off on Sunday when they get together with the other maids. They're paid $550 per month. That's around $2/hour.

Any country with a situation like that is headed for trouble. Humans can't pay other humans $2/hour to be servants and expect that to go well, long term.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:12 PM   #248
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Triple the salary of your own human purchase and you might find yourself exempt from all culling when the uprising does take place.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:14 PM   #249
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I think any country where humans work as maids for other humans is asking for trouble.
which country does this not apply to...ever in history

Old 03-27-2017, 09:16 PM   #250
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Wouldn't that be kind of like reprise85 moving to Kuala Lumpur to escape the Floridian climate?
actually i think labelle is so far south near argentina & uruguay that its more temperate than tropical. i bet texas or the american south is probably similarish climate wise, just spitballing here

Old 03-27-2017, 09:28 PM   #251
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

It'a subtropical. It's south Florida. No picnic. Probably hardly goes below 60

Old 03-27-2017, 09:50 PM   #252
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Triple the salary of your own human purchase and you might find yourself exempt from all culling when the uprising does take place.
That's still $6/hour which is half the minimum wage for my friend's 18 year old son, and half the amount he is getting for standing behind a counter at Hot Dollar. It just feels all kinds of wrong.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:51 PM   #253
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
which country does this not apply to...ever in history
in history...but right now, here in Australia, and also in New Zealand, it is illegal to pay someone $2/hour to clean your house for 12 hours/day, 6 days a week.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:53 PM   #254
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Although I was mostly commenting on crime rates via analogy, my closest experience to walking in LaBelle's geographical All Stars did involve even the backs of my fingers sweating. That would have been a good ninety minute flight inland from her, though, which would not have helped matters at all.

Old 03-27-2017, 10:18 PM   #255
Elphenor
Braindead

I got a 90/100 on my first test and I'm honestly super upset I didn't get a 100 percent I knew the material just one of the questions was worded incorrectly/misleading imo

It pains me physically to miss points like that I paid out of pocket for this

Old 03-27-2017, 10:20 PM   #256
Elphenor
Braindead

I fuckin studied and everything

Old 03-27-2017, 10:21 PM   #257
Elphenor
Braindead

I feel like I'm going to be a colossal failure if I don't get straight A's and why even go

This didn't need to be 3 posts sorry

Old 03-27-2017, 10:22 PM   #258
buzzard
Minion of Satan

You can probably have that reviewed, you know.

Old 03-27-2017, 11:46 PM   #259
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
I got a 90/100 on my first test and I'm honestly super upset I didn't get a 100 percent I knew the material just one of the questions was worded incorrectly/misleading imo

It pains me physically to miss points like that I paid out of pocket for this
I rarely have questions I miss where, after explanation, I still think the professor was misleading or just straight up wrong. When I do, I bring it up to them and most of the time they give me credit. I think it's happened about 5 times and 3 times I got credit and one time he gave everyone in the class credit after I pointed it out. So, might be worth a try if you feel like your answer was correct.

Old 03-28-2017, 03:08 AM   #260
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
in history...but right now, here in Australia, and also in New Zealand, it is illegal to pay someone $2/hour to clean your house for 12 hours/day, 6 days a week.
i'm sure its legal to pay them whatever agreed upon low wage liberals think is "more ethical"

at least underpaid aboriginal australian maids get health care tho amirite lol america suxx

Old 03-28-2017, 09:34 AM   #261
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
I rarely have questions I miss where, after explanation, I still think the professor was misleading or just straight up wrong. When I do, I bring it up to them and most of the time they give me credit. I think it's happened about 5 times and 3 times I got credit and one time he gave everyone in the class credit after I pointed it out. So, might be worth a try if you feel like your answer was correct.
Hm good advice

Old 03-28-2017, 10:06 AM   #262
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Weak dude.

She's not moving to Canada to live with you and your parents.
True true. She's moving to Walla Walla to split my food stamps and help me tap into Yesenia's, uh, heart.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:09 AM   #263
FoolofaTook

Elph where do you live? You should come live with me. I stay in my room reading the Bhagavd Gita listening to black metal on headphones and occasionally indulging in fits of soft weeping and furtive jacking.

we can make this work.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:11 AM   #264
FoolofaTook

We'll be like Winnie-the-Pooh and Piglet at the end of the blustery day.

btw i am pooh bear. your piglet. sorry. bro but i am older and taller and slavic (ie superior) too.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:22 AM   #265
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Do you know how hotel rooms are cleaned. I get paid by the hour but I get time according to the rooms I've cleaned. Stay over is 15 min. Check out is 30 min. If there's a do not disturb sign i lose that time. if a guest lingers i wait to clean the room, off the clock. oh and after 5 hours of work i get a 30 minute unpaid break. which they work in by subtracting 30 minutes from any hours over five.

if all this makes no sense to you then you are on the right track. wtf. o and out hotel has no elevators. so the poor housewives some in they're fifties have to DRAG loads of soaked towels and dirty bed linen up flights of stairs. i try to help whenever i can but how much can one slow weak clumsy fool do? The poor are treated like shit. And don't get me started on the racism. this one smug cocksucker callef Augustina (a really small dwarfish lady really kind and sweet of about 45 years) a "muchacha".

I wanted to rip his throat out. He's calling a mother and a wife who cleans his toilet to survive a "little girl." Anglosaxon cocksucker. grr.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:22 AM   #266
FoolofaTook

(That grr was a feral growl)

Old 03-29-2017, 07:57 AM   #267
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Man I hate it when you eat a bunch of burgers in your bed, then throw away all the trash, but hours later you smell that strong vinegary whiff of ketchup, but you can't find where it spilled, so you just have to go nightnight smellin that tangy ketchup smell, and wonderin

Old 03-29-2017, 07:59 AM   #268
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Man I hate it when you eat a bunch of burgers in your bed, then throw away all the trash, but hours later you smell that strong vinegary whiff of ketchup, but you can't find where it spilled, so you just have to go nightnight smellin that tangy ketchup smell, and wonderin
This guy knows me

Old 03-29-2017, 07:59 AM   #269
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Bringing food to bed is a big no-no.

Old 03-29-2017, 07:59 AM   #270
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Make it submarine sandwiches and not being sure whether or not you forgot deodorant and that's why the vinegar snell