Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2018, 08:17 PM   #241
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Are you kidding? Trumps whole campaign rhetoric was based on populism. It's why he surged the way he did and it's why Hillary is lying on a love seat in her house in Chappaqua.
a statement with no apparent connection to any part of the conversation whatsoever

Old 04-28-2018, 08:23 PM   #242
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

fuzzy read this carefully would you:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
isn't NK whole thing with nuclear weapons just a survival tactic? now that they have capabilities they can negotiate to have sanctions on all sorts of other shit lifted that exist because of human rights violations. I mean i'm no expert but wasn't that the entire point? no one really wants WWIII, they just want leverage
Exactly. Even if this whole thing ends with the cessation of all nuclear weapons development in North Korea, it'd still be fairer to say that the Kim dynasty's long-term strategy worked a fucking treat.
so isn't trump just doing exactly what NK wants?

Old 04-28-2018, 08:29 PM   #243
redbreegull

Trump has been an enormous gift to all America's enemies who have been waiting and waiting for a crack in the shield to push forward an alternative to global American dominance. China, Russia, North Korea... all stronger and more influential globally because of Donald Trump. I'm sure Iran is next.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:33 PM   #244
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I think fuzzy has populism mixed up with isolationism.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:35 PM   #245
redbreegull

gosh it's almost like words have actual meanings and when you constantly use them incorrectly it makes your points incomprehensible

Old 04-29-2018, 05:28 AM   #246
Cool As Ice Cream

Lightbulb

Quote:
You complain about language, meanwhile your big playing card is nothing but profanity laced juvenile outbursts. Any time you curse like a sailor, it detracts from whatever point it is that you're trying to make.
you're fucking stupid. that's the point he's trying to make.

Old 04-29-2018, 05:44 AM   #247
FoolofaTook

fuzzy is ten steps ahead of y'all

Old 04-29-2018, 08:58 AM   #248
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I think an argument could be made that now-dead Korean cult leader Sun Myung Moon contributed more to unification than Trump.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:11 AM   #249
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
NK has already won, they will never give up their nukes and even if they do, they won't give up nuclear power. Now all they have to do is normalize themselves in the global order. By embarrassing the US and going straight to SK, they have killed two birds with one stone.
ding ding

Old 04-29-2018, 01:53 PM   #250
redbreegull

michelle wolf is an american hero

Old 04-29-2018, 05:11 PM   #251
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
fuzzy read this carefully would you:

so isn't trump just doing exactly what NK wants?
The thing about America is that they're NEVER transparent. So everyone's left making their own conclusions of what they think the real chess game is.

If I've learned one thing, it's that America ALWAYS needs an enemy, so in this sense, yes it was a pretty shrewd move from NK. But you know, it depends on who you wanna listen to or put your trust into... Be it Trump or the deep-state... Of course the deep state always wins, but then this is when you go down that rabbit hole.

I'll say one thing, if NK isn't the enemy any longer, you can bet on the United States upping the narrative of Russia being evil and the enemy. I can already foresee that. They always need a boogie-man on the radar. Putins been pretty transparent about where he stands and what his views on the world are and they're perfectly reasonable... So it might be a harder narrative to fabricate, but most of the American public will believe anything that's shoved down their gullets, so we'll see.

Old 04-29-2018, 05:54 PM   #252
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
michelle wolf is an american hero

holy shit @ 14 minutes she fuckin demolishes sarah huckabee sanders while she's right next to her

Old 04-29-2018, 05:56 PM   #253
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

"uncle tom but for white women who disappoint other white women'

Old 04-29-2018, 06:19 PM   #254
fuzzyroes
Banned

That wasn't very tasteful. I don't think she did very good. Her voice is very annoying sounding.

Old 04-29-2018, 06:24 PM   #255
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Quote:
Yes. You're a very intelligent man RBG. With all of your intelligence, you've managed to live on your mothers futon while working part-time at a framing shop for a living.

I'm not saying I'm living large or anything either, but I'm sorry RBG, I don't think you're in any position to be belittling another mans intellect.
This is actually a decent burn if true. But yes, coming from you it does undermine its impact.

Old 04-29-2018, 06:29 PM   #256
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
That wasn't very tasteful. I don't think she did very good. Her voice is very annoying sounding.
BUTTFUCK MY CLIT

Old 04-30-2018, 04:19 AM   #257
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

how's that for tasteful

Old 04-30-2018, 03:28 PM   #258
Shallowed
Braindead

Old 05-01-2018, 12:51 AM   #259
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
how's that for tasteful
I WOULD PAY SOMEONE IN BITCOIN TO KILL FUZZY

Old 05-01-2018, 02:24 AM   #260
fuzzyroes
Banned

I think I'm in love

Last edited by pavementtune : 05-01-2018 at 05:29 AM.

Old 05-01-2018, 05:28 AM   #261
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

reminder - you now have two active accounts, so there is nothing holding you back from going through with both plans you announced:

a) retire the braindead Roes-shtick
b) stick to the SP side

isn't that great!

Quote:
No not a troll... I'm finally going to retire this user name. I'll make a new one randomly within the next few days if I can figure out the register problem and then I'm just gonna stick to the SP boards.

Last edited by pavementtune : 05-01-2018 at 05:38 AM.

Old 05-01-2018, 05:40 AM   #262
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

poor wabbit. I've never met one who would like to be that wet. Their fur is really thick and it takes ages to dry. It's sort of downy, close to their skin.

Old 05-01-2018, 05:50 AM   #263
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

This must have happened in various war and soldier zones around the world before - I don't recall ever reading anything what sort of "action plans" were employed afterwards? None?
Nor do I recall DNA-matching of children born in these circumstances against the army DNA database. (Which Myanmar soldiers might not have, I don't know, but say in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. - troops from countries that were or are stationed there do have a database.)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...pate-of-births
Quote:
Nine months after Myanmar assaults, Rohingya camps ready for spate of births

Agencies braced for spike in unwanted children who were conceived as a result of sexual violence by Myanmar soldiers and militiamen

When hundreds of thousands of Rohingya flooded into south-east Bangladesh last year they told of systematic rape and other sexual violence by Myanmar soldiers and militiamen.

May will mark nine months since that exodus started. Aid agencies, especially those who work with women and children, have been bracing for the date. Over the next weeks, babies conceived as a result of sexual assaults committed during the crackdown will be born.

Save the Children says it is expecting the number of babies who are abandoned by their mothers to increase next month in line with the milestone. Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), which runs hospitals in the sprawling Cox’s Bazar camps, is preparing to counsel affected mothers.

“They may feel they cannot care or are not equipped to care for their new baby,” says Melissa How, a medical coordinator with the doctors’ group. “Many of them are young women under the age of 18. Additionally, how they will be perceived socially due to stigma is an added stress.”

Old 05-01-2018, 06:02 AM   #264
vixnix
Socialphobic

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-456835.html

Looks like it is horribly common...not that these were rapes, though I suppose some of them would have been. War produces a lot of fatherless children, at any rate

Old 05-01-2018, 06:07 AM   #265
pavementtune

yes it does, only in this decade by means of DNA matching, it should be possible to match newborns against stationed troops now and then?

I guess prosecuting soldiers for the rape of local civilians is not very high up on the todo list anywhere.

thanks for the spiegel link, interesting read.

Quote:
Mabel Grammer, wife of a US officer stationed in Mannheim, decided to do something about the plight of these "brown babies." The childless couple took in 12 children themselves, and drew on social and professional contacts to pair some 500 others with African-American adoptive families in the States.

Daniel Cardwell is one of them. Born in Marburg in 1950, he was adopted at age three by a black Army couple who took in a total of five Afro-German toddlers. In the family's Washington, DC, home, the children were forbidden to speak German. "I had to say my food in English before I could eat it," Cardwell says. They were also discouraged from asking questions about their pasts. It wasn't until college that Cardwell began looking for answers.
had no idea about any of that.

I know that my grandmother self-performed 2 abortions around 1943, 1944, before they fled from Germany. She described the procedure in great detail to me - in case I ever need to do that, you know - DIY!

Last edited by pavementtune : 05-01-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Old 05-01-2018, 04:52 PM   #266
redbreegull

that is extremely horrible. unfortunately 1) Myanmar is a developing country with a big underscore on the developing part and almost certainly does not have the capability to DNA match babies back to rapist soldiers and 2) the Aung San Su Kyi regime is apparently deeply anti-Muslim and has carried out this violence with relatively clear purpose

Old 05-01-2018, 04:53 PM   #267
redbreegull

seriously, how do you like that. she spends decades under arrest for promoting democracy, receives worldwide support and admiration as a figure for human rights, then she gains power and shows herself to be a just another racist despot

Old 05-01-2018, 09:43 PM   #268
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
reminder - you now have two active accounts, so there is nothing holding you back from going through with both plans you announced:

a) retire the braindead Roes-shtick
b) stick to the SP side

isn't that great!
I realize this is your platform and everything, but with all due respect, why is that extremist liberal stuff that RBG posted allowed in the thread but not a popular conservative personality? After all, the clip I posted has gone viral and has been a big internet sensation, so it's not as if it was something irrelevant

Old 05-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #269
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
The thing about America is that they're NEVER transparent. So everyone's left making their own conclusions of what they think the real chess game is.

If I've learned one thing, it's that America ALWAYS needs an enemy, so in this sense, yes it was a pretty shrewd move from NK. But you know, it depends on who you wanna listen to or put your trust into... Be it Trump or the deep-state... Of course the deep state always wins, but then this is when you go down that rabbit hole.

I'll say one thing, if NK isn't the enemy any longer, you can bet on the United States upping the narrative of Russia being evil and the enemy. I can already foresee that. They always need a boogie-man on the radar. Putins been pretty transparent about where he stands and what his views on the world are and they're perfectly reasonable... So it might be a harder narrative to fabricate, but most of the American public will believe anything that's shoved down their gullets, so we'll see.
This entire post is dumb but I'll focus on Putin. Putin is the psychopathic dictator of a very powerful country that wants to destroy America. He kills journalists, messes with elections in other countries, blackmails politicians in other countries, holds mock elections, is anti-lgbt, and basically is the boogeyman enemy of the US for good reason. The idea that Putin is an ally and reasonable is stupid, literally no one thinks this except the President who is probably being blackmailed in one way or another. Putin is going to bring down the USA, I fully believe getting Trump into power was one of his goals in doing this and he did it.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #270
fuzzyroes
Banned

I realize that blonde young lady was essentially trolling liberals, but it's no difference from that curly-haired lady trolling conservatives.

There's this growing trend online where anything conservative is censored but any extreme liberal stuff is applauded. It's an extremely cancerous trend.