Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-09-2002, 08:38 PM   #31
Lie

Quote:
Originally posted by meow:
This made me laugh very hard, and I'm not sure why. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
Because you can imagine him doing it?

Old 06-09-2002, 08:41 PM   #32
Lie

Quote:
Originally posted by mpp:
i don't think that's possible

20 nickels in a row? no way
hard or soft??
That's like one of those paper rolls of nickels I used to bust open when I was a cashier. No, I don't think it's possible either. Unless said "boyfriend" was really a three year-old she was molesting at the time.

Old 06-09-2002, 08:43 PM   #33
meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Lie:
That made me laugh even harder!

Old 06-09-2002, 09:28 PM   #34
blackfaerie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Lie:
DEFINITELY!!! lolol...

------------------
AIM: suzahbee33
http://www.execpc.com/engine/jthm_gal/voodo.gif

Old 06-09-2002, 11:08 PM   #35
Oblivious

Angry

slapped, punched and stabbed. hmph.

------------------
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
...Governor George W. Bush, Jr.

Old 06-09-2002, 11:11 PM   #36
Johnny Zoloft

getting slapped turns me on.

Old 06-09-2002, 11:15 PM   #37
TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld

One time my friends Adam, Mike, and I were at this restaurant called Fratello's in my hometown. Adam went outside to smoke a cigarette and Mike and I joined him. There was this girl Amelya out there who was also smoking with some friends. Amelya had been a contestant for Miss New Hampshire the previous year, and she never let anyone forget it.

Adam's dad had been arrested from drunken driving the night before, and Amelya had somehow heard about it. She made some offhand snide comment to him, and then turned to guffaw with her strumpet friends. When she was turned around, Adam punched her in the back of the head and she fell, hitting her face on a dumpster. There was blood everywhere--it turns out her lip had been torn and her eye was damaged. He kicked her in the back while she was down, too. After that, we went to McDonald's.

Old 06-09-2002, 11:32 PM   #38
Skye

Thumbs up

I love to slap. Not be slapped mind you, but to slap is great. Unfortunately my guy does not like to be slapped, so i have to settle for *tickles*.

Old 06-09-2002, 11:45 PM   #39
Reine Noir

Thumbs up

A few times, yes.

------------------
glory be
to she who
places her hands
in front of the sea
and faces the waves
of tyranny

Old 06-10-2002, 12:13 AM   #40
Pinnacle

Quote:
Originally posted by TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld:
One time my friends Adam, Mike, and I were at this restaurant called Fratello's in my hometown. Adam went outside to smoke a cigarette and Mike and I joined him. There was this girl Amelya out there who was also smoking with some friends. Amelya had been a contestant for Miss New Hampshire the previous year, and she never let anyone forget it.

Adam's dad had been arrested from drunken driving the night before, and Amelya had somehow heard about it. She made some offhand snide comment to him, and then turned to guffaw with her strumpet friends. When she was turned around, Adam punched her in the back of the head and she fell, hitting her face on a dumpster. There was blood everywhere--it turns out her lip had been torn and her eye was damaged. He kicked her in the back while she was down, too. After that, we went to McDonald's.
Sounds like a classy guy. Great story by the way.

Old 06-10-2002, 12:15 AM   #41
Houdini

Cool

Quote:

lol

Old 06-10-2002, 12:18 AM   #42
Guen

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Zoloft:
getting slapped turns me on.
ditto.

------------------
at the wrist.

Old 06-10-2002, 12:29 AM   #43
Red Wine Cage

http://www.icq.com/friendship/animations/slap.gif

Old 06-10-2002, 03:47 AM   #44
BeautifulLoser

Quote:

That was fucking beautiful man... *wipes away a tear*

------------------
AIM: JenniferZero

censored25: Dont be sad, Jesus loves your ass

Old 06-10-2002, 11:02 PM   #45
Shandi

Angry

Yes, both playfully a few times and once because I was actually pissed at my ex. The asshole had the nerve to try and ask me out again after he cheated on me.

Old 06-11-2002, 02:09 AM   #46
Mayfuck

Quote:

Is this a true story?

Old 06-11-2002, 01:56 PM   #47
pale_princess

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage:
http://www.icq.com/friendship/animations/slap.gif
looks like my ex!

Old 06-11-2002, 05:03 PM   #48
TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfuck:
Is this a true story?
Yes.

Old 06-11-2002, 05:18 PM   #49
Mayfuck

Quote:
Yes.
I hear you like knocking up women. Surely you're not that stupid.

Old 06-11-2002, 06:36 PM   #50
TheHappiestBoyInTheWorld

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfuck:
I hear you like knocking up women. Surely you're not that stupid.
Of course that isn't true. Give me a little credit, please.

Old 06-11-2002, 07:12 PM   #51
frail_and_bedazzled

Angry

no, but give me a few more days

Old 06-12-2002, 01:52 AM   #52
Mayfuck

Quote:
Of course that isn't true. Give me a little credit, please.
That you didn't bother to chastise your friend suggests you do. Own up, pal.