Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
saving it to kill the aliens from Signs

Old 05-14-2014, 02:16 AM   #62
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
I don't get how you accumulate that many pee bottles
Like if this guy was leaving his room to hit the bathroom when he had to #2 why not just take your backlog of bottles with you and empty them out then
I sympathize completely with that kind of extreme agoraphobia but there has to be a little common sense
that's what I thought too. there were days and hours I'd be gone from home and it never once hit him to do a clean out without the shame. now I am forever disgusted by him. I actually flew to Portland to assault him and plan to keep making his life hell for as long as I can. he was a cokehead alcoholic scumbag dad too. always smelled like piss. always asked to borrow money. always asked for leeway on paying rent. like I was his fucking dad. fucking pathetic fuck scum just talking about him makes me angry.

Old 05-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #63
I'm Hardcore
Banned

wouldn't it be better to just let a dude live his life like that, rather than assault him?

Old 05-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #64
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

No man, no. I make a point to track down and surprise assault everyone who has ever wronged me, usually years after the fact. Just when they think I must surely be over this shit by now (well if they even had noticed they'd wronged me), guess what dickhead? Surprise surprise, I wasn't! And now you've got a wrench lodged in your face. Well, who's laughing now?

Old 05-14-2014, 06:39 PM   #65
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Hardcore View Post
wouldn't it be better to just let a dude live his life like that, rather than assault him?
not when he owed me a ton of money. and i snapped. i could give a fuck after so many "i promise ill do this/pay you back" shit i dealt with the year prior to just going back and breaking his nose so i could walk away from the money.

so yeah. you're right. it is better to walk away. i have a hard time with that aspect of it with this person. i've had to deal with someone like him before so. lesson learned. i'm not really going to keep focusing on it. but last night it seemed like i good idea that i could still "get back" at him. i've bigger fish to fry.

Old 05-14-2014, 06:59 PM   #66
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

She pees sitting down.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:22 PM   #67
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

The question is does she let you watch.

Cause I think it's weird when they don't.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM   #68
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
not when he owed me a ton of money. and i snapped. i could give a fuck after so many "i promise ill do this/pay you back" shit i dealt with the year prior to just going back and breaking his nose so i could walk away from the money.

so yeah. you're right. it is better to walk away. i have a hard time with that aspect of it with this person. i've had to deal with someone like him before so. lesson learned. i'm not really going to keep focusing on it. but last night it seemed like i good idea that i could still "get back" at him. i've bigger fish to fry.
it's more like "enjoy living your derelict life filled with average shit", but yeah money kinda changes the game

Old 05-14-2014, 07:42 PM   #69
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

that's one of the worst thing about having roommates. When they don't pull their weight. For all my wrongs as a human being I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER not paid rent on time in my life. Ever. Rent is the number 1 priority in life money wise. The roof over your head, it's the number 1 thing and it PISSED me the fuck off when it wasn't the case for some people. "Eh a roof over my head, who gives a fuck, i'd rather go out and party..."

When I had roommates and was in charge of the lease (which was the case for most of those 5 years, at least 3 of them anyway), I used to split the bills evenly down to the cent and I still got accused of overcharging by a roommate who never ended up paying their whole share. It's not my fucking fault you don't know the price of living, and that's despite the fact I would put the bills on the fridge door.

I had calculated that over the 5 years I did the roommates thing, there was around 2000$ total that was owed to me by roommates that I never got. yeah sure it would have been way more expensive to not have them but that still you know..2000$ out of my pockets to make other people live. About 400$ a year, it might not seem like much but when you're as poor as I am, it really is. It's like three months of food to me.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:57 PM   #70
hnibos
Braindead

No, it's a lot. People are dumb and awful.

Old 05-14-2014, 11:00 PM   #71
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
I don't get how you accumulate that many pee bottles
Like if this guy was leaving his room to hit the bathroom when he had to #2 why not just take your backlog of bottles with you and empty them out then
I sympathize completely with that kind of extreme agoraphobia but there has to be a little common sense
I knew this guy in high school (or maybe it was junior high) who would piss in bottles during Everquest binges

Old 05-15-2014, 01:11 AM   #72
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
I knew this guy in high school (or maybe it was junior high) who would piss in bottles during Everquest binges
I always thought diapers was much less disruptive

Old 05-15-2014, 01:18 AM   #73
noyen
Immortal

test

Old 05-15-2014, 01:23 AM   #74
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

margin

Old 05-15-2014, 03:45 AM   #75
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
i lived with a girl who used to put all her used tampons in a plastic baggie and just throw it in the corner
my six female roommates - it was a house with nine student rooms - would put their tampons in the small toilet bin until it was too full, and wouldn't even close anymore. and then, instead of emptying the tiny toilet bin, they would start using the other toilet next to it.
they always used the toilet on the left, as a habit, i guess, unless the bin there was full, then they would all move to the one on the right. until the bin was emptied by someone else. what the fuck?

not doing the washing up, never cleaning up after yourself, clogging up the shower drain with shitloads of long hair, it was of course all there. it's not really weird. just annoying.

one guy would fry some eggs basically every day. i guess it was a cheap way to eat. cheaper than buying meat. unfortunately, he wasn't a very good cook, and wouldn't learn from his mistakes: he always put the fire way too high, which would create a lot of smoke while frying, and it always set off the fire alarm. every single time. for fuck's sake. i don't know how he did it. i never set off the fire alarm while cooking. and everyone was chain smoking in that kitchen, and even that didn't trigger the fire alarm.

we also had an elephant feet. she had a room on the third floor. when she came downstairs, she went stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-short silence (a jump, in order to skip the last couple of stairs)-BAM!!!-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-stomp-short silence-BAM-stomp-stomp-stomp-and so on, six flights of stairs. brutal. woke me up every fucking day.

one person was the worst at washing up and would pile up all her dishes for weeks, until there was nothing left for anyone else to use. when she finally was pushed enough to do the washing up, she'd fill the sink, put everything in there to soak (absolutely necessary at that point), and then just left it. never came back to it. thanks a lot, lazy bitch, thanks for all your effort: moving your pile into a sink filled with water. wow! impressive. on the one occasion she couldn't find a clean fork herself, all hell broke loose, of course. she didn't realise that's the situation she put everyone else in all the time.

i never had any roommates after i graduated. i did consider it twice, but decided against it. and those were people i knew well, not even strangers. i just didn't want to risk that kind of situations again.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:33 AM   #76
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
hopefully she's wrapping her tampons and throwing them in the trash like a civilized adult. i once had to talk to a gf about how its not a good idea to flush her sanitary napkins after the commode kept clogging. i knew what was up instantly, after working in a restaurant and magically every mothers day the womens toilet would go out of order.

"ITS BECAUSE OF THOSE BEASTS FLUSHING THEIR BLOODY PLUGS" our gm would cry.
i've never NOT flushed a tampon and i've never had a problem with plumbing anywhere i have lived. tampons are tiny and really no different than a wad of toilet paper or a giant shit. i certainly would never flush a pad, though; those get wrapped and thrown away.

and i just checked the o.b tampon website and they said it was cool, too.

boys always be trippin'.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:07 AM   #77
Skradgee
Boardcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
He also talks over me, like I'm trying to tell him something and he always tries to finish my sentences.
I have a roommate who does this. He doesn't STFU and let people finish talking and explaining themselves before he starts talking.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:32 AM   #78
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
one person was the worst at washing up and would pile up all her dishes for weeks, until there was nothing left for anyone else to use. when she finally was pushed enough to do the washing up, she'd fill the sink, put everything in there to soak (absolutely necessary at that point), and then just left it. never came back to it. thanks a lot, lazy bitch, thanks for all your effort: moving your pile into a sink filled with water. wow! impressive. on the one occasion she couldn't find a clean fork herself, all hell broke loose, of course. she didn't realise that's the situation she put everyone else in all the time.

see the nice thing about having your own apt is you can do this AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. But on the other hand, i used to be such a cleaner person when i had roommates. I mean much more so than my roommates really...then you give me my own apt and suddenly it's a mess. Turns out not having people to see my messes makes it so i don't really care. But if anyone is supposed to come over, then its emergency cleaning and i'll spend like 3 hours cleaning the whole place... so technically, nobody knows how messy i am. I have shame.

Old 05-15-2014, 04:16 PM   #79
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
see the nice thing about having your own apt is you can do this AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. But on the other hand, i used to be such a cleaner person when i had roommates. I mean much more so than my roommates really...then you give me my own apt and suddenly it's a mess. Turns out not having people to see my messes makes it so i don't really care. But if anyone is supposed to come over, then its emergency cleaning and i'll spend like 3 hours cleaning the whole place... so technically, nobody knows how messy i am. I have shame.
I feel like this is exactly how I'd be if I ever have my own apartment

Old 05-15-2014, 04:17 PM   #80
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Only thing that drives me mad is sharing a fridge with people who "forget" food. How can you open a fridge every day and NOT see stuff rotting away. Eventually I'd throw it away. And I hate it. It's completely unnecessary especially when you are not alone and there is absolutely no excuse why food can't be used up in time.
I always forget about stuff that I put in the drawers in the fridge. Out of sight, out of mind.

Old 05-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #81
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
i've never NOT flushed a tampon and i've never had a problem with plumbing anywhere i have lived. tampons are tiny and really no different than a wad of toilet paper or a giant shit. i certainly would never flush a pad, though; those get wrapped and thrown away.

and i just checked the o.b tampon website and they said it was cool, too.

boys always be trippin'.
Aren't tampons specifically designed to absorb moisture and therefore NOT to dissolve in your vagina? TP is made to dissolve. That is it's secondary purpose aside from wiping poo and pee off of your bum and pee hole. This is also why flushing Kleenex is a bad idea, as any plumber will tell you.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:24 PM   #82
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
seriously, isn't it obvious even if no one's ever told you?
Our city had to put a notice in the paper to the residents to stop flushing baby wipes down the toilet.