Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2017, 05:28 PM   #3061
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
What do you mean he won't change for her? Become responsible? Sorry if this is too personal

welcome back btw and congrats
Like he was getting fired for blowing off his jobs, not trying to look for new work, doing meth, smoking cigarettes around me while I was pregnant (how did he even have money for that?) and he had a total nervous breakdown thinking people were tapping into our electronics and shit and moved us out of where we renting, TWICE, for no reason. Probably that meth. And he never fixed up the car to make it safe for the baby. And after she was born he didn't do much to help me at night and would just watch videos all the time, not working. And I had to have a C Section so I really needed the help the first few weeks. Currently I won't be seeing him any time soon, as he fucked up pretty big the other day. Is it rude to serve someone divorce papers without seeing them? Oh well, I don't know what will happen yet.....babeh is fine at least. Just a loudmouth like him. <3

Old 09-12-2017, 05:28 PM   #3062
Disco King
Minion of Satan

My parents are also only really married because "won't somebody think of the children."

It's probably healthier for the children for shitty marriages to dissolve, but whatever. Two thirds of us are adults now, and for the one who isn't, it's not like my father has a high enough income to justify staying together on economic grounds. He's actually more of a burden than anything at this point.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:29 PM   #3063
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
yeah congrats!

weird to think there are actual adults posting on here
I wouldn't go THAT far, but I've made many drastic changes

Old 09-12-2017, 05:30 PM   #3064
ilikeplanets
Braindead

My parents are still married (31 years) but that's because my mom is the man. Typical Jew stuff, they are like walking cartoon characters

Old 09-12-2017, 05:40 PM   #3065
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Parents divorced when I was 3. I turned out alright, right? RIGHT?!

Old 09-12-2017, 05:41 PM   #3066
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
My parents are still married (31 years) but that's because my mom is the man. Typical Jew stuff, they are like walking cartoon characters
That sounds hot. I want a jew marriage.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:44 PM   #3067
ilikeplanets
Braindead

It's like Gerald and Sheila Brovlofski from South Park. But with thicker Baltimore accents. Luckily I have lived all over the country and don't sound anything like them.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:45 PM   #3068
ilikeplanets
Braindead

And I'm pretty sure they are only married because they are codependent, not in love. They don't even sleep in the same room and haven't since I was like 5.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:48 PM   #3069
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
And I'm pretty sure they are only married because they are codependent, not in love.
Sadly, I think that's more common than not.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:51 PM   #3070
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Strangely enough this thread is making me feel better about getting divorced. My baby should be okay. I think. Not like he would be seeing her much anyway even if I wasn't going to separate from him

Old 09-12-2017, 06:54 PM   #3071
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

i fucking hate men. they're the worst

Old 09-12-2017, 06:56 PM   #3072
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

your baby will be wonderful with you. it's better to have one parent who loves you than to live with a second one who fucks your life up.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:09 PM   #3073
ilikeplanets
Braindead

thanks, that helps <3

Old 09-12-2017, 07:19 PM   #3074
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
It's like Gerald and Sheila Brovlofski from South Park. But with thicker Baltimore accents. Luckily I have lived all over the country and don't sound anything like them.
omg Baltimore Jews, are they from Pikesville??

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
your baby will be wonderful with you. it's better to have one parent who loves you than to live with a second one who fucks your life up.
agreed

you will do great ILP. If you are capable of making this extremely difficult decision for the sake of your babe, you are already an amazing mom in my book

Old 09-12-2017, 07:44 PM   #3075
run2pee
Minion of Satan

ilp you said she was loudmouth, does your behbe yell a lot? just curious b/c it's rather common for dr/nurse prac u may see about it to shrug and go "blah blah colic" but it could be something else and easily treatable, like reflux

Old 09-12-2017, 08:08 PM   #3076
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
i fucking hate men. they're the worst
Same here. I have no use for the infernal landlubbing whoresons. Besides battling against them for the hand of a fair maid (it goes without saying).

Old 09-12-2017, 08:36 PM   #3077
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
omg Baltimore Jews, are they from Pikesville??

agreed

you will do great ILP. If you are capable of making this extremely difficult decision for the sake of your babe, you are already an amazing mom in my book
They are from Randallstown, so basically Pikesville. Owings Mills area too. And I have a frum Aunt so idk where she lives. Frum land lol

And thank you

Old 09-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #3078
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
ilp you said she was loudmouth, does your behbe yell a lot? just curious b/c it's rather common for dr/nurse prac u may see about it to shrug and go "blah blah colic" but it could be something else and easily treatable, like reflux
She's quiet all day and loud all night. I don't think there is anything unhealthy about her (thank goodness) because she just got a check up. Maybe a little nasal congestion. She is going to have her hips scanned this week to make sure they are okay because she was in breech, but the docs don't seem too concerned. That has nothing to do with her screaming, I know. She was just a couple weeks early so I think she just gets REALLY hungry and wakes up freaking out and guzzling the bottle.....every two or three hours. And hates being changed. And she won't sleep unless I'm holding her (aww) but I obviously can't sleep like that so I have to wait until she is good and conked out before I put her down in her bassinet. The first few months are quite tough, I'm realizing. Her pediatrician is so laid back it's almost aggravating, tbh. Like HELLO PLEASE CARE ABOUT MY QUESTIONS. Heh

Old 09-12-2017, 08:45 PM   #3079
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
thanks, that helps <3
Not that you asked for advice buuuuut don't take the position that he's a shitbag and so it's not worth it to get child support.

Old 09-12-2017, 09:36 PM   #3080
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
She's quiet all day and loud all night. I don't think there is anything unhealthy about her (thank goodness) because she just got a check up. Maybe a little nasal congestion. She is going to have her hips scanned this week to make sure they are okay because she was in breech, but the docs don't seem too concerned. That has nothing to do with her screaming, I know. She was just a couple weeks early so I think she just gets REALLY hungry and wakes up freaking out and guzzling the bottle.....every two or three hours. And hates being changed. And she won't sleep unless I'm holding her (aww) but I obviously can't sleep like that so I have to wait until she is good and conked out before I put her down in her bassinet. The first few months are quite tough, I'm realizing. Her pediatrician is so laid back it's almost aggravating, tbh. Like HELLO PLEASE CARE ABOUT MY QUESTIONS. Heh
i was born like...6 weeks early. fucked me right up (not really (yes really))

Old 09-12-2017, 10:54 PM   #3081
FoolofaTook

You use these things: [ ] when you need brackets within brackets.

IMBECILE SWINE!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #3082
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
You use these things: [ ] when you need brackets within brackets.

IMBECILE SWINE!!!!!!!
parentheses are brackets, too, pendejo...we just call the rounded ones parentheses and square ones brackets so as to avoid confusion. round brackets (parentheses) are fine for what he is doing...parentheses within parentheses. get a clue before you start teaching kids english. you're gonna have them sounding like j-rock from what i know about you.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:51 PM   #3083
Ram27
dumb

[don't read]

this is fuckin groovy

this must be what billy felt like up on that stage during the siamese dream tour

Last edited by Ram27 : 10-14-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:58 PM   #3084
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
parentheses are brackets, too, pendejo...we just call the rounded ones parentheses and square ones brackets so as to avoid confusion. round brackets (parentheses) are fine for what he is doing...parentheses within parentheses. get a clue before you start teaching kids english. you're gonna have them sounding like j-rock from what i know about you.
this seems pretty harsh, so i guess you guys have a beef - but regardless of definitions, i think took is right in that it's incorrect to use parentheses within parentheses. you have to make clear what belongs where and mixing it up is the way to go. if it is indeed correct though i guess it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:59 PM   #3085
yo soy el mejor

ah man. i walked to tijuana from el paso and bought pills. i had never taken soma or methadone before and took two of each and ended up in a hospital in tucson. i felt really good before i remember nothing. what a lovely way to have almost died.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:03 AM   #3086
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
this seems pretty harsh, so i guess you guys have a beef - but regardless of definitions, i think took is right in that it's incorrect to use parentheses within parentheses. you have to make clear what belongs where and mixing it up is the way to go. if it is indeed correct though i guess it's just a pet peeve of mine.
really THAT seems harsh to you? haha. okay. because totally way are harsher things seem to be fine with you so long as a person you like isn't being hurt in any way.

anyway, took is wrong. parentheses within parentheses are correct. you can look it up if you want.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:05 AM   #3087
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
ah man. i walked to tijuana from el paso and bought pills. i had never taken soma or methadone before and took two of each and ended up in a hospital in tucson. i felt really good before i remember nothing. what a lovely way to have almost died.
it's not actually soma that was a pumpkins joke. [don't read]

Last edited by Ram27 : 10-14-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:06 AM   #3088
Ram27
dumb

wait is soma a real drug? i read it in brave new world and si-amese dream but not sure if it's real

that sounds like a long walk ****

Old 09-13-2017, 12:06 AM   #3089
yo soy el mejor

color me embarrassed

not. that shit happened when i was 19. it's just a story at this point. when i get sad, i just regret that i didn't die.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:16 AM   #3090
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
this is correct, you never use parentheses inside parentheses. if you must do it, you use brackets, and if for god knows what reason you need to put more fuckin brackets inside those brackets, you go back to parentheses and so on