Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 12-05-2002, 12:21 PM   #31
Injektilo
twenty some years....

Default Re: o and..

Quote:
Originally posted by Augie

AND TO THE person called injectilo >>>>>>>

I dont really count treating fans well as being that important, I dont think he did any of the Machina stuff for the fans, Im pretty sure he would have done it for his own gratification. Not entirely, but mainly. Can you believe what the whole machina mystery would have done for his ego????????

But yeah, im not anti billy. I still like, watch him and the cute little things he does and the silly things he says and everything and go..'aaaaw Biiiiilly' I guess I like him. He is pretty cool, kinda. Not really....ahh maybe..i dunno..

But yeah, I know of quite a few instances where hes not exactly peachy towards his fans...I read one article where Billy outright said.(when person commented on like groupies or female attention or somethin)..'Yeah..but most of our fans are fat chicks with curls'
Can you believe how all the body conscious young girls would have been feeling???.........(ok dont bother insulting me about my appearance, im not personally affected by this comment, more by the revelation of what an arsehole Billy is)
And what shocked me even more was it was like 99 where he was transforming into his big fat ugly enlightened Glass character....(and dont bother rebutting with the fact that he wasnt OFFICIALLY Glass or whatever at that point of time because I really couldnt give a shit..the point is he was like 30 or something, he should be mature)

OK im sorry I dont mean to get petty, but I dont think Billy is really that nice a guy as some people think.I used to think the whole egomaniac thing was kinda cute, like the little rockstar eccentricities thing,somehow it doesnt really appeal to me anymore

What the fuck? what do you mean how he treats the fans isn't important? Its probably the most important thing of all. He did all the Machina stuff for the fans. The Mystery thing was a little misguided, but the autograph sessions, the boots he released, the final shows, that was all for the fans. We're the important ones when it comes down to it, and frankly, he spoils us sometimes.

So he made a few JOKES about his fans. whooopdeefuckingdooo!. He's allowed to make jokes, and his actions more than make up for some joke you take too seriously. It doesn't make him a horrible person.

as for the glass thing, yeah it was silly, but let the guy do whatever he wants. it didn't hurt you, it wasn't about billy ripping you off, so he can play whatever personality he wants. He doesn't need your approval.