Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2017, 12:06 AM   #31
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
Yea I mean there were a lot of people being touted as the next dylan at the time. But it would take a lot of digging to find if that was really true. I think its easier to say that we know for sure that they were looking for the next nirvana because we lived it, but I have a new york times reprint I bought of all the beatles articles from the first few years, and they constantly slam them, so who knows what was really going on then. Dylan was on the surface really nice to Donovan and a dick to everyone else in don't look back, so maybe more is being made of it.
Dylan was a try-hard pussy back then. He would try to dismiss people out of sight but would be really nice to them when confronted. He really was a piece of shit. The music was great for a while though.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:16 AM   #32
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster

agreed

Old 03-19-2017, 06:32 AM   #33
Toast
Apocalyptic Poster

He only got famous because his cousin Marvin was smart enough to recognize a new sound when he heard it.