Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2017, 03:06 PM   #61
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Any Demons Souls? How about shadows of the damned? We could talk some shop re PS3 anytime

Not very far into red dead redemption, but love that I can play it with a four-year-old (at least driving cattle and doing mad assorted chores on macfarland ranch doesn't seem to involve too much assblood/titties)
Never heard of those games. Tell me 'bout 'em.

As for RDR, I'm the same way. I've made jack shit for progress, but I just really enjoying hopping on my horse and dicking around from time to time.

Old 03-18-2017, 03:45 PM   #62
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
No, just outdated. I have a PS3 and play GTA IV/V, Red Dead Redemption, Dishonored and some other shit. Just really behind the curve in a big bad way.
I'm the same way. I like video games a lot, but I've only played like ten games in the last ten years. I like Rockstar's games a lot and then in the past year I've been playing Fallout 3 and Skyrim. Can't afford a new system, still love the 360. but when I was younger I only played Nintendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
As for RDR, I'm the same way. I've made jack shit for progress, but I just really enjoying hopping on my horse and dicking around from time to time.
RDR is probably my favorite game ever. I play it to 100% completion about once a year, it takes me no time at all now. I know the world inside and out but it's just like a story/universe I love coming back to over and over.

I'm not sure I've ever been so compelled by a video game world. John Marston is awesome, and a boss

Old 03-18-2017, 05:40 PM   #63
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Yeah, I might even spring for a PS4 when the next RDR comes out. Or maybe I will hold out for GTA VI.

I really just like games I can get lost in, dick around in and sometimes harass other players in.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:04 AM   #64
LaBelle
Socialphobic

There's a GTA VI already?

GTA V was my jam.