Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 01:48 AM   #61
Oklahoma Sexual
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
go to BC solo album thread
k, going

Old 12-11-2018, 02:04 AM   #62
Oklahoma Sexual
Ownz

in a potential business deal proposition, he uses, and i stress the word USES, his own son as a backdrop. he is very cute, but show your son some respect. what does he have to do with a release platform for music?

if the poll is unscientific, why bother? and would it matter if everyone said yes?

no. all b'arcy is after is someone to take blame for his lack of output. it's not even clever anymore, it's transparent and predetermined. he was never going to release it. and we have to take his word on the numbers anyway. he didn't screencap that, just made some #s up.

i guess he takes to wrestling because it's a forum that promotes manipulation, deceit, fakery, blaming, anger, and control. all hallmarks of narcissism.

the best thing this board could ever do is cease discussing this 51 year old child. just walk away, the dream is over. and if sad machines is happy with saosb v 54, let em be.

why can't we accept he can never live up to our expectations and we will always be at fault for everything wrong in his life...

why do we still discuss such an utter loser?

Old 12-11-2018, 02:21 AM   #63
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Sexual View Post
in a potential business deal proposition, he uses, and i stress the word USES, his own son as a backdrop. he is very cute, but show your son some respect. what does he have to do with a release platform for music?

if the poll is unscientific, why bother? and would it matter if everyone said yes?

no. all b'arcy is after is someone to take blame for his lack of output. it's not even clever anymore, it's transparent and predetermined. he was never going to release it. and we have to take his word on the numbers anyway. he didn't screencap that, just made some #s up.

i guess he takes to wrestling because it's a forum that promotes manipulation, deceit, fakery, blaming, anger, and control. all hallmarks of narcissism.

the best thing this board could ever do is cease discussing this 51 year old child. just walk away, the dream is over. and if sad machines is happy with saosb v 54, let em be.

why can't we accept he can never live up to our expectations and we will always be at fault for everything wrong in his life...

why do we still discuss such an utter loser?
You tell me, youíre here.

If heís attempting to pull the ďno one was ready for this so Iíll throw it outĒ like he did with Chicago kid, then fine. Tbh Iím excited about where SP is at right now and if heís just going to put all of his focus on that, Iím into that.

But the rest, if heís going to get upset about a poll, is drama and I get anxious with that, because itís that drama that caused the band to implode again in 2008 and it took 10 weird years to get to this peaceful point. I just want some sort of stability.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:18 AM   #64
Oklahoma Sexual
Ownz

Quote:
You tell me, youíre here.

If heís attempting to pull the ďno one was ready for this so Iíll throw it outĒ like he did with Chicago kid, then fine. Tbh Iím excited about where SP is at right now and if heís just going to put all of his focus on that, Iím into that.

But the rest, if heís going to get upset about a poll, is drama and I get anxious with that, because itís that drama that caused the band to implode again in 2008 and it took 10 weird years to get to this peaceful point. I just want some sort of stability.
BC doesn't operate on stability. and yeah, i am aware i should move on. let's just say i'm trying and it's in progress

Old 12-11-2018, 04:04 AM   #65
Woody
Apocalyptic Poster

Clay Tuckett sounds like a name someone called Brian Jizzwald invents for themselves after going through their second divorce, moving back into their mother’s attic and listening to that old Pumpkins band they heard one time in college.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:32 AM   #66
smashingjj
Banned

Quote:

this is not going to happen though I guess. so very little seems to be needed for things to implode. I'm sure this will go on for a year or so at least but things tend to end sooner rather than later in Corgan world - at least the musical one.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:32 AM   #67
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

lmfao

welcome to netphoria you fucking n00bs

Old 12-11-2018, 04:33 AM   #68
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster

Perfect camouflage...

Closed Thread