Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2017, 07:58 PM   #31
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
Anyone experience anything like this?

I love how this brand of Dems feels like they're the only ones that find opposing views offensive, as if none of theirs are offensive to anyone else. I have tons of friends who hold views I strongly disagree with or find offensive. But I also accept that that's the world we live in and people come from different places and that it doesn't mean they are "bad people," it just means they have a different perspective for different reasons. And while I don't agree with those reasons, I respect people enough to give them understanding - understanding that they didn't come from where I come from and probably haven't had many great opportunities to see things from my angle. Or even if they have, it's still human nature to do the easiest thing - which is not look into other peoples' perspectives and just go with what you know.

I can forgive people for being human and having faulty views. I can still be friends with those people.

This little brand of snowflakes apparently can't. They'll pack up their toys, go home, and poison the country further with their divisive attitude. It truly sickens and saddens me.
Hey man, we actually share some common ground on this. I couldn't agree more.

Old 01-26-2017, 08:04 PM   #32
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
He just turned about a dozen Union leaders (who all voted and supported Hillary financially this election) by explaining to them how he was going to bring back jobs thereby increasing union members and union dues. That's why they walked out of there saying it was the most amazing conversation they've ever had with a President in 40 years.

Y'all would do well to read Art of the Deal if you want to know how he operates. All this bluster with countries like Mexico and China are negotiating tactics and it's long overdue we have a confident high-stakes poker player 5 steps ahead of everyone.

But if y'all want to believe the narrative he's unhinged, reckless and/or just a stupid dumbass, feel free.
Hell yeah man. I think he's built quite the team and is actually gonna turn this sinking ship around. The man means business and it's a welcome breath of fresh air after watching these weasel politicians for so long. Day by day he's turning everyone's skepticism around

Old 01-26-2017, 08:06 PM   #33
fuzzyroes
Banned

I love how Obama wouldn't even dare refer to ISIS as Islamic muslim extremists yet Trump just referred to them in an interview last night as : "dirty, sneaky rats".

Fucking priceless.

Old 01-26-2017, 08:21 PM   #34
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

It's called diplomacy. And professionalism. But u don't know a thing about having tact

Old 01-26-2017, 08:22 PM   #35
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Trump sucks at 3D chess

Old 01-26-2017, 08:22 PM   #36
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Populism. Even the pope warned against it.

Old 01-26-2017, 08:52 PM   #37
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Hell yeah man. I think he's built quite the team and is actually gonna turn this sinking ship around. The man means business and it's a welcome breath of fresh air after watching these weasel politicians for so long. Day by day he's turning everyone's skepticism around
falling approvbal rating. you are a moron. just like trump you don't care about reality, you just say what you want ot be reality and then push that aggresively. the nazis did the same thing. when trumpo says there was voter fraud he isn't saying he actually thinks there was he is saying he is going to come take away voting rights.

Quote:
I love how Obama wouldn't even dare refer to ISIS as Islamic muslim extremists yet Trump just referred to them in an interview last night as : "dirty, sneaky rats".

Fucking priceless.
ISIL specificly aims to destroy the "grey areas" where the west and Islam coexist peacefully because thye want an apocolyptic clash of civilization. you are the person terrorism actually works on and so is donald trump. you are doing their job for them.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:19 PM   #38
fuzzyroes
Banned

Actually in elections passed there was numbers of about 10-15 % of the vote coming from illegal aliens. Out of those numbers, how many do you think would have voted for Trump. Don't worry though, Trump is going to investigate this.

And honestly man, you'd be better off ignoring any polls regarding Donald Trump.... Did you not pay attention during the election? The numbers simply aren't accurate.

Enjoying the civil discussion.

Cheers.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:23 PM   #39
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I personally knew a hard working illegal family that voted staunchly republican. So maybe bias but fuck you

Old 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM   #40
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Harder working than your family because you're a shitty canadian. Your parents never even tried did rhey

Old 01-26-2017, 09:25 PM   #41
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

This "hillary only won the popular vote because of illegals" is a way to dehumanize legal voters tha you dont agree wtih

Old 01-26-2017, 09:30 PM   #42
fuzzyroes
Banned

Maybe if you ignorant democrats actually voted for a candidate who stood a chance in the general election (like Bernie Sanders for instance) you guys wouldn't be so butt-hurt now.

You reaped the oats you sowed.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:37 PM   #43
fuzzyroes
Banned

Before 2016 no major candidate in the history of politics had a lower approval rating than Hillary Rodham Clinton. But you SJW's were so blinded by the Hollywood sensationalism of the idea of the first woman president! that you couldn't see the forest from the trees and realize that she would get her ass-kicked in a general election.

You had an exciting movement with Bernie Sanders but you sold out to the sensationalism.

I hope you young democrats out there have learned an important lesson from all of this.

Old 01-26-2017, 11:13 PM   #44
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

damn liberals! they're so...intolerant about my intolerance.

i can't tolerate that.

Old 01-26-2017, 11:32 PM   #45
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Actually in elections passed there was numbers of about 10-15 % of the vote coming from illegal aliens.
where do you get this shit from? i mean the cases of this happening are probably extremely rare, but you're saying more than 1 out of 10 votes comes from illegal aliens? do you even know how voting workings in the usa? there's a roster of voters registered at each polling place. you are not on that roster unless you are registered to vote in that precinct. if you insist on voting anyway you can, but it isn't counted unless it is confirmed later as being genuine, e.g. you were registered in another precinct, or your name was spelled wrong, etc. and then in most places you have to show ID or a voter's registration card. it's not like ppl can just go into a polling place and vote willy-nilly

Old 01-26-2017, 11:40 PM   #46
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
I find it odd that no one protested the millions of immigrants that were deported under Obama...Obama deported more immigrants than any President in History...Yet no one seemed to protest...???
where were you the last 8 years? Belgium? There were during Obama's presidency very large protests over immigration. In 2014 there were marches in 40 cities. It's what led to the Dreamers program.

first level trolling there, tho!

Old 01-26-2017, 11:51 PM   #47
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
where do you get this shit from? i mean the cases of this happening are probably extremely rare, but you're saying more than 1 out of 10 votes comes from illegal aliens? do you even know how voting workings in the usa? there's a roster of voters registered at each polling place. you are not on that roster unless you are registered to vote in that precinct. if you insist on voting anyway you can, but it isn't counted unless it is confirmed later as being genuine, e.g. you were registered in another precinct, or your name was spelled wrong, etc. and then in most places you have to show ID or a voter's registration card. it's not like ppl can just go into a polling place and vote willy-nilly
It's shocking isn't it? I couldn't believe it either when an analyst mentioned it on MSNBC's "Morning Joe". A quick google search revealed a number of 13% admitted illegals were voters

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/cap...mit-they-vote/

I reckon it's hard to find cold-hard data on this, but that's why Trumps launching the investigation. It's not too far off to suggest that the popular vote was largely affected by the illegal vote. Media just baseless in grilling Trump once again.

Ahhh the fading decrepit media. Billy Corgan the other day was gloating that he couldn't believe how the media's falling apart and that he never thought he'd see the day

Old 01-27-2017, 12:37 AM   #48
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Got any good sources with real evidence there

Old 01-27-2017, 03:03 AM   #49
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
you couldn't see the forest from the trees
for

Old 01-27-2017, 03:04 AM   #50
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

that is not a valid news source, fuzzy

although it does reference (although it doesn't link to it) an actual peer reviewed study (not that you even knew that) (here it is btw http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...hman-et-al.pdf)

but several rebuttals to the study, including one that uses the same data and comes up with a different result (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...61379415001420) and those that have problems with the methodology used and survey measures that caused errors:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...noncitizens-a/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4ce8b6aeb67f
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a8e988f631f7
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d9ed4808d6b3

good job actually linking to a site that links to real data but in the future you might want to just link to the data because that site is bullshit. so is the data, probably, but still

Last edited by reprise85 : 01-27-2017 at 03:18 AM.

Old 01-27-2017, 03:25 AM   #51
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

At my own district of what? 600 voters? there were maybe 10 people that came in and for one reason or another could not be found in the books (this could be because they didn't register in time, their registration wasn't noted, and clerical errors). They were from all walks of life (if there's anything I've leadned from the experience, who people will vote for will shock you). Anyway those people did provisional ballots. Those are checked over before theyre counted, so they're not the ideal way to commit voter fraud. As far as I'm concerned, voter fraud doesn't exist in huge amounts. I have examples after doing this for 5 years that yeah, it does try to exist. People have asked to vote for spouses (no). People have dragged their kids in to vote and gone in the booth with them. It's more fraud by proxy than anything. None were illegal tho. I mean I doubt it because the shady stuff went on in my predominantly republican and white town. I live someplace more diverse now where it's mostly working adults that come in and some very very very old people.

Old 01-27-2017, 03:27 AM   #52
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I think any meaningful statistics will show that by and large, voter fraud doesn't exist. If you're unregistered (is there meant to be the implication that there is fraud among the authorities that register voters?)you may get to vote provisionally but it's not likely to be counted.

Old 01-27-2017, 03:30 AM   #53
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

A woman that did not come in for the general cast the only vote for Ted Cruz in the primary. She had a jesus pin on. You know, the ones with the t. She made sure to tell me, even though she said "I don't think he's really doing it anymore I don't think" (he had dropped out by that point).Sure enough, one vote for Cruz

Old 01-27-2017, 08:15 AM   #54
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Cruz is a spineless turd who will never in president

Old 01-27-2017, 01:37 PM   #55
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Weak

Old 01-27-2017, 04:46 PM   #56
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

LOL at compliments from C Wilson. Nobody care

Old 01-27-2017, 04:48 PM   #57
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I think any meaningful statistics will show that by and large, voter fraud doesn't exist. If you're unregistered (is there meant to be the implication that there is fraud among the authorities that register voters?)you may get to vote provisionally but it's not likely to be counted.
voter fraud has been studied many times and it doesn't exist. the real fraud is the attempts by politicians to make it as difficult as possible for people to vote.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:05 PM   #58
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Aren't you nice and civil

Old 01-27-2017, 08:27 PM   #59
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:

Fucking priceless.
HAHA GOT 'EM!

Man I love how badass Trump is. The way he dehumanizes and demeans people is how you know he will win this war and we are better than they are. They call us Americans pigs and he calls them rats, that's American exceptionalism right there. Pigs are better than rats. #trumpthatbitch

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politi...ure/index.html

Quote:
>Mattis has said that beer and cigarettes work better than torture for getting information during interrogations.
WHAT A PUSSY.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:49 PM   #60
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

As far as I'm concerned he paid them a compliment (albeit unintentionally). I was born in the year of the rat and I'm goshdarned proud of it! Rodents rule (ain't that right bonnie?)!