Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2016, 10:11 PM   #31
fuzzyroes
Banned

He's been on record countless times saying he's not racist and that his policies will benefit everyone and have nothing to do with race.

The whole racist smear job by the media is nothing but a giant red herring.

Old 11-21-2016, 10:13 PM   #32
fuzzyroes
Banned

Let's also *conveniently forget* that Trumps been a HUGE supporter of the Jewish people and their culture, and one of his top advisors who just happens to be his son in law is also Jewish.

There's no basis to your accusations. They're foolish.

Old 11-21-2016, 10:30 PM   #33
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

the banality of evil

Old 11-21-2016, 10:35 PM   #34
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

please tell me more about how I don't know what antisemitism is like I just can't wait

Old 11-21-2016, 10:41 PM   #35
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
lol antisemitism, here we go. It's not 1933 everybody. Trump is not Hitler and this isn't Germany. You guys have watched too many movies. You know what is going to happen in the next four years? Absolutely nothing. If you lived without television or the internet and just went about your life for the next four years without discussing politics, you wouldn't even notice that we had another president. Wake me up if he sets up death camps in Utah. Otherwise, chill the fuck out scotty, rgb, et al.
frankly you will never understand because of your race and your background, and as long as your ego is large enough and fragile enough to not allow you to listen to what the voices of minorities are saying (the ones who haven't been cherry picked for their aberrant views) you will never get it. But you don't get to tell Jewish people what is antisemitic, and you don't get to tell Jewish people that the intimate and detailed study of the Holocaust most of us went through growing up is illegitimate because your ignorant self doesn't see the obvious parallels between Trump and other authoritarians throughout history.

You seriously think historians aren't going to draw lines between Trump, Netanyahu, Putin, Erdogan, Brexit, Duterte? They are all symptoms of the same global problems. None of this is happening in a vacuum, everything is interconnected and historians and political scientists will absolutely draw together these occurrences as a global move towards autocracy

Old 11-21-2016, 10:45 PM   #36
fuzzyroes
Banned

You're concluding that the success of Trump is a race based thing and that's totally wrong.

The economy's gone to shit and people are struggling. Trump appealed to the working man and Hillary appealed to the elites. It's no wonder why she lost. The Democrats are grossly out of touch and it's why they've been pretty much been wiped clean from the house and senate.

Time to open your eyes and gain a little perspective.

Old 11-21-2016, 10:46 PM   #37
fuzzyroes
Banned

Sorry to lecture you RBG, but your unawareness is baffling

Old 11-21-2016, 11:41 PM   #38
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
You're concluding that the success of Trump is a race based thing and that's totally wrong.

The economy's gone to shit and people are struggling. Trump appealed to the working man and Hillary appealed to the elites. It's no wonder why she lost. The Democrats are grossly out of touch and it's why they've been pretty much been wiped clean from the house and senate.

If race wasn't a factor, why did Trump mostly win white votes, while doing poorly amongst minorities? Why did whites of all socio-economic groups vote for him, if Clinton appealed to elites? Shouldn't she had won the upper-class white vote? Why did Clinton win more of the poor's votes overall than Trump? Why did the same white working men sick and tired of the establishment vote for the same establishment Republican incumbents who have been calling the shots for the past six years and who voted for the trade deals that apparently hurt this group (even Obama got his votes for TPPA from Republicans; Democrats opposed him)? Working minorities have been the most hurt by neoliberalism. Why didn't black people come out for Trump if his win was driven by working-class people sick of the establishment?

Old 11-21-2016, 11:51 PM   #39
redbreegull

Quote:

she got a lot more votes

and the economy has gone to shit in poor white places because of the kind of policies trump is about to implement

Old 11-22-2016, 03:36 PM   #40
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

There was a nazi rally the other day in Washington. The guy speaking in the video below is the person who came up with the term "alt right," which they're using so that media can mention them without saying "white supremacists".

“Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!” - Richard Spencer

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...ch-npi/508379/

Old 11-22-2016, 03:39 PM   #41
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I have Jewish friends that are horrified that the Likud regime in Israel isn't speaking out against Trump and his Nazi friends.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:41 PM   #42
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Dan Rather, "who's side are you on?"

https://www.facebook.com/theDanRathe...57761985710716

Quote:
HIstory will demand to know which side were you on. This is not a question of politics or party or even policy. This is a question about the very fundamentals of our beautiful experiment in a pluralistic democracy ruled by law.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:22 PM   #43
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Seriously tho...plots and fuzzy... you guys are kidding, right?

You know I can't stand Hillary Clinton either, but you don't seriously have any faith in Donald trump do you?

Old 11-22-2016, 07:26 PM   #44
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

they are racist fucking retards

Old 11-22-2016, 07:30 PM   #45
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
There was a nazi rally the other day in Washington. The guy speaking in the video below is the person who came up with the term "alt right," which they're using so that media can mention them without saying "white supremacists".

I guess you gotta hope that this is just one small group of guys whose parents didn't raise them properly, and that the majority of white people don't have malevolent nutjob ideas like this.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:30 PM   #46
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

time to buy the correct color laces for you Doc Martens! Choose wisely or you might get your ass kicked.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:32 PM   #47
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
they are racist fucking retards
I dunno if they are, or if you guys give them such a hard time for having different opinions to you, that they fall into that kind of character just to spite you, or something.

I gotta hope it's the latter.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:36 PM   #48
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I guess you gotta hope that this is just one small group of guys whose parents didn't raise them properly, and that the majority of white people don't have malevolent nutjob ideas like this.
this is not a small thing. While these assholes are blatantly pro Nazi, there are tens of millions of homegrown white power and white supremacists in the USA. Those people typically fly the Confederate battle flag, not the Nazi swastika. Trump has already appointed some of them to his cabinet. He named Jeff Sessions, who is a blatant racist. Bannon, his "special advisor, is a white supremacist.

This country lived under apartheid until the late 1960s. Until the 1970s it was illegal in many of the States for people to marry outside their race! Recently the courts have started to overturn many of the laws that were passed in the 1960s to protect people against discrimination. And the people Trump is appointing are those who have for many years called to overturn those laws.

There are hate crimes taking place all over the country. It started the day after the election and it's happening everywhere. It's very bad and it's not a small thing.

Last edited by MyOneAndOnly : 11-22-2016 at 07:42 PM.

Old 11-22-2016, 09:00 PM   #49
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:

Old 11-23-2016, 08:33 PM   #50
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

Spoken like a true Bolshevik who leverages religions for their Zionist bullshit.

Old 11-24-2016, 12:58 AM   #51
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
she got a lot more votes
You're such a simpleton. You do realize that Trump spent no money and hardly bothered to do any campaigning in California, New York and the other states where he knew he had no chance right?

You can't use popular votes as an excuse when that isn't even a factor of how one campaigns.

Old 11-24-2016, 01:01 AM   #52
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:

lol only 200 people attended this "rally". And alt-right is just a made-up term created by the media for people who don't conform to the stereotypical Republican mold

Old 11-24-2016, 01:04 AM   #53
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Seriously tho...plots and fuzzy... you guys are kidding, right?

You know I can't stand Hillary Clinton either, but you don't seriously have any faith in Donald trump do you?
I have faith in the people like Steve Bannon who are advising him and I think Trumps the kind of guy to stand down to no man so yes, I am optimistic about Trump.

Old 11-24-2016, 01:06 AM   #54
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
That's literally all it is. And these morons are LOVING EVERY SECOND of the attention and promotion that simple minded buffoons like Scotty are willingly giving to them.

The majority of Trump voters are sick of getting screwed by their government, There's no race component. All this racist talk is nothing but a red-herring smear job from the media.

Old 11-25-2016, 01:47 AM   #55
The Omega Concern
Banned

You mean, this media? The mainstream component Trump just tore a new asshole to and for good reason.

Here are the real 'fake news' artist, which is why they're trying like hell to project that off themselves and onto the truther community.

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...ts-wiki-tw.jpg

Old 11-26-2016, 10:01 AM   #56
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
No, I do get to tell jews what antisemitism is. I can also discredit the holocaust. I can say whatever I want to say. What doesn't happen is you get to tell me what I can and can't say.
"I'm sick and tired of these niggers and ragheads constantly lecturing me about what is racist. I'll decide what is racist!"

Old 11-26-2016, 10:39 AM   #57
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
He's been on record countless times saying he's not racist and that his policies will benefit everyone and have nothing to do with race.

The whole racist smear job by the media is nothing but a giant red herring.

And this was just on the first day after elections.

Old 11-26-2016, 12:46 PM   #58
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Trump isn't resposible for some violent morons!

Oh wait he is

Old 11-26-2016, 12:49 PM   #59
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

None of this is true! It's all part of the pedolizard NWO strategy! Go cry about it!

Old 11-26-2016, 02:50 PM   #60
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

https://scontent.fdet1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...58&oe=58AE9993