Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2014, 06:52 AM   #181
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belteshazzar View Post
to be honest, it's flattering that some have been so dedicated to me in their hatred. it's almost like discipleship. i must have been really influential on them.
we have a search feature here

i typed "wendy's frosty." it wasn't hard.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:14 AM   #182
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Nice one, Daniel.
You claim that people here don't know you, although you are well aware that several netphorians visited the other board, too. And in case you might not be recognized right away, you chose the same username to make sure of it. And it works out just fine.

You get what you wanted, attention, arguments, and a chance to "defend" your positions and eventually spread more of your indoctrinated bullshit.
From the first and second amendment, prepping for the day of doom and fantasies of an armed public fighting the government, to the homosexual threat to our society - all vanished.

Soon you'll start with the meaningless phrase "sorry if I offended you" or "how intolerant of you."
Tolerance is not a virtue in every situation. I don't tolerate people kicking their dog, and I don't tolerate a wannabe skin yelling for racial segregation on the train. And I don't tolerate what you wrote on a public message board.

A board not "only" read by adults, who are able to handle your hurtful homophobia one way or another. It was also visited by teenaged pumpkinheads who stumbled over your theories how to help the endangered society by transforming homosexuals into bisexuals.
I saw how disturbing reading your shit was for a 13-year-old gay boy who struggles all day, then looks for an online refuge of "cool adults" who love(d) the same music, and sees that one of the most active poster on that board crusades against a band member and homosexuality in general.

You have proven to be resistant to back and forth arguing, since you can justify your position to yourself. Easy, because god told you directly to spread "the truth" as a missionary and your definition of moralty is based on the book of mormons. That does not make your views objectively justifiable, no matter how often you claim it does.

Enjoy to pretend to be the victim and nourish your persecution complex once again - this time on netphoria.

tl; dr: fuck you.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:18 AM   #183
Kahlo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Nice one, Daniel.
You claim that people here don't know you, although you are well aware that several netphorians visited the other board, too. And in case you might not be recognized right away, you chose the same username to make sure of it. And it works out just fine.

You get what you wanted, attention, arguments, and a chance to "defend" your positions and eventually spread more of your indoctrinated bullshit.
From the first and second amendment, prepping for the day of doom and fantasies of an armed public fighting the government, to the homosexual threat to our society - all vanished.

Soon you'll start with the meaningless phrase "sorry if I offended you" or "how intolerant of you."
Tolerance is not a virtue in every situation. I don't tolerate people kicking their dog, and I don't tolerate a wannabe skin yelling for racial segregation on the train. And I don't tolerate what you wrote on a public message board.

A board not "only" read by adults, who are able to handle your hurtful homophobia one way or another. It was also visited by teenaged pumpkinheads who stumbled over your theories how to help the endangered society by transforming homosexuals into bisexuals.
I saw how disturbing reading your shit was for a 13-year-old gay boy who struggles all day, then looks for an online refuge of "cool adults" who love(d) the same music, and sees that one of the most active poster on that board crusades against a band member and homosexuality in general.

You have proven to be resistant to back and forth arguing, since you can justify your position to yourself. Easy, because god told you directly to spread "the truth" as a missionary and your definition of moralty is based on the book of mormons. That does not make your views objectively justifiable, no matter how often you claim it does.

Enjoy to pretend to be the victim and nourish your persecution complex once again - this time on netphoria.

tl; dr: fuck you.
You make this board a better place.

Petition to ban the homophobic fuckhead.

#Beltban2014

Old 04-04-2014, 07:26 AM   #184
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
also, who is glitterpiss?
Carrie/ShamanO or another braindead cunt like her

Old 04-04-2014, 07:40 AM   #185
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

I like this dude just because Banana spent so much time and effort trying to become the most hated person on the board and I can only imagine how much it's pissing him off to have had all his hard work undermined in one fell swoop

Old 04-04-2014, 08:31 AM   #186
Kahlo

Banana who??

Old 04-04-2014, 08:53 AM   #187
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
also, who is glitterpiss?
I think I know exactly who it is but I can't for the life of me remember her name. On the O board she had a pink and purple kaleidoscope looking thing as her avatar.

Old 04-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #188
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Carrie/ShamanO or another braindead cunt like her
Oh there it is. I fucking knew it was her.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:09 AM   #189
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlo View Post
Banana who??
All I remember about him is he was always leaving

Old 04-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #190
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
to be honest, it's flattering that some have been so dedicated to me in their hatred. it's almost like discipleship. i must have been really influential on them.
Quote:
it's easy for you to be cynical, having not been in my shoes and experienced what i did. but i am sober in saying that following the truth is my goal, whatever it may be. and again, if there is a true religion that exists, it logically follows that there will be people who are raised in it and who then receive spiritual confirmation as to its truthfulness, so receiving that confirmation is not far-fetched under the scenario.
Quote:
i'm one of the best things to happen to this forum, i know.

Take comfort, my disciples. Your devotion is noted. Your Master is here.
Ever heard of delusions of grandeur?

It's not a good thing for people to hate you, btw. That's nothing to be proud of. You are quite narcissistic. Any attention is apparently good. And how you refer to yourself as a God (implicitly) is really ridiculous.

Even if you're somehow right about religion, you're still an asshole.

Last edited by reprise85 : 04-04-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:40 AM   #191
Starla

Great, a couple of lower level trolls that came over to shit on our carpet.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #192
Kahlo

http://i.imgur.com/9zZJv.gif

Old 04-04-2014, 11:07 AM   #193
Starla

lol that's pretty much it

Old 04-04-2014, 11:22 AM   #194
Kahlo

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
lol that's pretty much it
You have to appreciate their attitude. Even though everyone hates them, they stick around to take more. My favourite type of narcissists.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:34 AM   #195
Kahlo

Hi, I'm lucky enough to be from a country with Universal Healthcare.
You know, one which doesn't have pieces of shit who brag about healthcare provision.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #196
bye june
Ownz

You guys are pretty funny.

thepumpkins.net is a ghost town compared to netphoria.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:45 PM   #197
bye june
Ownz

The nexus loads pretty fast for me but yea .net is really slow

Old 04-04-2014, 01:09 PM   #198
kelsome
Apocalyptic Poster

Who is glitterlips

I do not recognize the name or posting style.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:30 PM   #199
Order 66
Socialphobic

charmbag

Old 04-04-2014, 03:12 PM   #200
hnibos
Braindead

I thought it was Karl Connor.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:27 PM   #201
Order 66
Socialphobic

uh huh

Old 04-04-2014, 03:56 PM   #202
Eulogy
huh

Was that an attempt at being clever

Good god

Old 04-04-2014, 04:18 PM   #203
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey guys, this Belte guys a Mormon. Pretty much reason right there to not bother reading anything he says. Someone who believes in that load of crap HAS to be a shit for brains.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #204
Order 66
Socialphobic

shut up

Old 04-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #205
pavementtune

Don't be silly, it wouldn't matter behind which religion he covers. He'd use the same bullshit arguments as Catholic, Jew or Muslim.
And as an atheist he'd be an atheist asshole instead of a mormon one.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:43 PM   #206
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

oh fuzzy
jebus

Old 04-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #207
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Don't be silly, it wouldn't matter behind which religion he covers. He'd use the same bullshit arguments as Catholic, Jew or Muslim.
And as an atheist he'd be an atheist asshole instead of a mormon one.
Nah. If he was an atheist he'd be more open minded and wouldn't be so consumed with all of the hate that these major religions preach.

I agree that all of those religions are shit. But Mormonism even takes it to another level... I mean magic underwear? Gimme a break.

Old 04-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #208
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlo View Post
he needs his anal glands expelled

Old 04-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #209
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
Was that an attempt at being clever

Good god
38 years old

Old 04-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #210
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Nah. If he was an atheist he'd be more open minded and wouldn't be so consumed with all of the hate that these major religions preach.

I agree that all of those religions are shit. But Mormonism even takes it to another level... I mean magic underwear? Gimme a break.
Nice that you agree with something I never said (calling all religions shit.)

And a special garment is hardly another level than kneeling in front of an instrument of torture.