Minion of Satan

*amused*

Old 11-08-2002, 06:27 PM   #4
Lie
Socialphobic

That is so Julio.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:27 PM   #5
noyen

I feel bad for making fun of retarded people now.

I'm sorry, Suze. I should have more sympathy for people like you.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:28 PM   #6
Samsa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by noyen
I feel bad for making fun of retarded people now.

I'm sorry, Suze. I should have more sympathy for people like you.
i'm not the one who can't even type out 'shut the fuck up' without getting it wrong

Old 11-08-2002, 06:28 PM   #7
skippy
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lie
That is so Julio.
I think so too. And if it is her then she has acquired his bad habits on top of the many she had originally.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:30 PM   #8
Samsa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark LeDrew

I think so too. And if it is her then she has acquired his bad habits on top of the many she had originally.
what bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:31 PM   #9
pills
Pledge

Quote:
Originally posted by Samsa

what bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.
what what bad happens? why don't ywhat bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fuckiwhat bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.ng stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.what bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.ou fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about peoplwhat bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habiwhat bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.t' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fuckwhat bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.ing stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about peoplwhat bad happens? why don't you fucking get it? this is what i put up with every fucking day. suddenly ME doing it denotes a 'bad habit' but other people doing it denotes a logical reaction? it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking stupid thing to say. if what i'm doing is so annoying or obnoxious, then what can you say about people who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.e who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.e who do it to me every time i post? it has to work both ways.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:32 PM   #10
noyen

will suze's special aide please regulate her usage of this message board?

thnx.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:32 PM   #11
Samsa
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
will suze's special aide please regulate her usage of this message board?

thnx.
i don't have a special aid. gosh you're slow.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:33 PM   #12
noyen

maybe the state should assign one to you.

NO, YOU'RE STUPID.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:34 PM   #13
Samsa
Banned

Quote:
maybe the state should assign one to you.

NO, YOU'RE STUPID.
why would the state assign me one? that's stupid. what's your problem?

Old 11-08-2002, 06:35 PM   #14
noyen

gosh, you're slow.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:38 PM   #15
Samsa
Banned

yeah i'm the slow one. suuure. you're the one who seems to think people who know how to dress themselves and type are in need of a special aid. hmmmm.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:40 PM   #16
noyen

ok, thanks.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:41 PM   #17
noir cat
Socialphobic

Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by undivinemartyr
It's time to take a lil break from Netphoria. Me, Suze, and everyone else on this board that has been here for the last 40 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to try and take a siesta. Good night, you guys.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:41 PM   #18
FearFactory
Socialphobic

Quote:
yeah i'm the slow one. suuure. you're the one who seems to think people who know how to dress themselves and type are in need of a special aid. hmmmm.
Well, it sure as hell seems like you have some sort of mental disability almost everytime you post here.

Go see a shrink. It's for your own good as well as netphorias.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:42 PM   #19
Samsa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by FearFactory

Well, it sure as hell seems like you have some sort of mental disability almost everytime you post here.

Go see a shrink. It's for your own good as well as netphoria's.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

-Jesus

Old 11-08-2002, 06:44 PM   #20
Crippler
Apocalyptic Poster

Exclamation

Quote:

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

-Jesus
Jeebus loves Suze.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:46 PM   #21
FearFactory
Socialphobic

Quote:

-Jesus
Yeah, I make 16,000 topics like "do you like so and so?" or continually have another fucked-up loser like timothy mcveigh in my signature. Way to show us the typical suze logic.

and before you can say it, NO - YOU'RE STUPID!