Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2016, 11:25 PM   #1711
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Let me guess, you're gonna vote for old bag Hillary Clinton too right?
yes, she will be a good president. no apologies for made up scandals

Old 08-23-2016, 11:27 PM   #1712
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

except the conspiracy by the DNC against bernie that shit doesnt sit well with me but i blame the she devil debbie wasserman-jewface

i can say that bc im jewish right, thats how it works? it's like a convo between 3 old jews: me, deb and bernard

Old 08-24-2016, 12:05 AM   #1713
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Oy vey

Old 08-24-2016, 12:43 AM   #1714
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
But honestly, if America actually had a youthful, charming candidate run for election: they'd win in a landslide... He'/She'd get all the reality TV like coverage and be a cultural phenomenon... Previous political track record be damned.
You mean Obama

Old 08-24-2016, 03:07 AM   #1715
buzzard
Minion of Satan

By no means am I a Trump acolyte, but the big reason I initially supported him was the wall. Unfortunately, I think the building of a wall on the border is a necessity, at this point - for a few reasons.
- Belteshazzar, 23 August 2016

There were six or seven paragraphs of it, but nobody could want to read the lot.

Old 08-24-2016, 03:27 AM   #1716
Elphenor
Braindead

Shad0wland

Old 08-24-2016, 02:50 PM   #1717
Disco King
Minion of Satan

SWL PWR
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...psxartmadd.png

Old 08-24-2016, 03:30 PM   #1718
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
except the conspiracy by the DNC against bernie that shit doesnt sit well with me but i blame the she devil debbie wasserman-jewface

i can say that bc im jewish right, thats how it works? it's like a convo between 3 old jews: me, deb and bernard
7 people working for Wasserman and sending mostly pointless emails to each other is not a conspiracy.

Clinton tried to get Wasserman removed last year. She was not a fan. In fact, I don't know how Wasserman-Schultz stayed in charge for so long. She had a lot of haters in Washington and across the country in Dem State party organizations.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:18 PM   #1719
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

you fucking retard. we've been through this. Eva Longoria was Obama's Honorary Chair. It's a pointless title. It's not a job. Wasserman has had no role at all with the campaign since stepping down from the DNC.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:21 PM   #1720
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
yes, she will be a good president. no apologies for made up scandals
LOL.

Made up scandals?

You mean the 'pay for play' scheme of the Clinton Foundation that just got exposed. There's nothing made up about it. Mayor's of small towns go to jail for far less quid pro quo rackets.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:37 PM   #1721
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

You give Hillary a pass on election fraud? Wasserman was her campaign chair in '08, becomes DNC leader in 2011 until caught red-handed colluding with media and others to rig the '16 primary vote, then is immediately is re-hired by Hillary.

If she brought this all on her own and is to blame, what does it show about Hillary who then hired her right after Obama forced her out?

Old 08-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #1722
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
The point, my dear scotty, was Wasserman-Shultz's role in Hillary's campaign before she was forced to resign.
she was never part of the Clinton Campaign. She was the head of the DNC, she did a shitty job. she resigned

and you're an idiot

Old 08-24-2016, 08:41 PM   #1723
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
she was never part of the Clinton Campaign. She was the head of the DNC, she did a shitty job. she resigned

and you're an idiot

She was co-chair of Hillary's 2008 campaign and acted as such when leader of the DNC.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:05 PM   #1724
The Omega Concern
Banned

Here's a democrat detailing the illegality of the Clinton Foundation taking bribes and granting state access: Link

TYT reviewing the 'troubling' pattern of the Foundation: Link

Do I need to bother with links about WaPo, USA Today, Chris Mathews and even Cokie Roberts saying the Foundation should close immediately? Or how about HuffPo's header: JUST SHUT IT DOWN

Looks like that vast right-wing conspiracy is picking up a lot of leftist these days.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:34 PM   #1725
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
7 people working for Wasserman and sending mostly pointless emails to each other is not a conspiracy.

Clinton tried to get Wasserman removed last year. She was not a fan. In fact, I don't know how Wasserman-Schultz stayed in charge for so long. She had a lot of haters in Washington and across the country in Dem State party organizations.
it might not be a sophisticated conspiracy but that's still a conspiracy. regardless, i don't think it's a big deal in the end

Old 08-24-2016, 09:39 PM   #1726
fuzzyroes
Banned

It seems like Scotty strictly gets his news from MSNBC on shows like The Rachael Maddow Show.

Scotty, you're just as bad as those Republican tards who take Fox News as gospel... The irony is that Fox News is actually providing the more honest reporting these days.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:47 PM   #1727
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

hahahahahahahaaha ooookkkk

Old 08-24-2016, 10:27 PM   #1728
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
it might not be a sophisticated conspiracy but that's still a conspiracy. regardless, i don't think it's a big deal in the end
What part of "media collusion" do you not understand? As DNC chair and supposed neutral observer, she directed several inquiries to media heads to tone down their rhetoric of a 'rigged' vote. lol. The irony...

How about the Politico reporter who sent an article of his to the DNC for review? That's straight out of the communist TASS playbook from the Soviet Union.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:48 AM   #1729
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
This pretty much. Some people are exaggerating it as Clinton 'rigging the nomination,' but that doesn't mean that the unethical nature of it deserves to be downplayed.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:50 AM   #1730
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
It seems like Scotty strictly gets his news from MSNBC on shows like The Rachael Maddow Show.

Scotty, you're just as bad as those Republican tards who take Fox News as gospel... The irony is that Fox News is actually providing the more honest reporting these days.
I would say that fuzzy gets all his news from Fox, but he probably actually gets it from Entertainment Tonight and TMZ.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:17 PM   #1731
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
There was no conspiracy. It's called a political campaign. Everyone kmew the DNC was pro Clinton. That is the opposite of a conspiracy.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:19 PM   #1732
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:

You poor thing. You are a failure of both nature and nurture

Old 08-25-2016, 07:24 PM   #1733
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
There was no conspiracy. It's called a political campaign. Everyone kmew the DNC was pro Clinton. That is the opposite of a conspiracy.

Well yah, no secret the fraud is in and perfectly acceptable to commies like yourself. It's still a conspiracy though, too many to mention quite honestly.

This one's a doozy, lets see if the Hillcophants can suss this one out:

http://www.jimstone.is/hackathon.png

Old 08-25-2016, 07:27 PM   #1734
The Omega Concern
Banned

This one's more straightforward:

FBI Admits Clinton Used Software Designed To "Prevent Recovery" And "Hide Traces Of" Deleted Emails

"They were using something called BleachBit. You don't use BleachBit for yoga emails. When you're using BleachBit, it is something you really do not want the world to see."

Old 08-25-2016, 09:12 PM   #1735
The Omega Concern
Banned

The hits just keep coming this election cycle. Hiliary calls out Alex Jones and invokes 9/11, OKC and even Sandy Hook. holy shit...knives are getting sharper as we go:

Who knows, maybe next time she calls out Billy.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:29 PM   #1736
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

DWS tried to say they weren't. Call it whatever you want, she tried to lie about treating everyone fairly, and yeah everyone knew she was lying. But she still lied. When the proof came out, she was forced into resigning. Regardless this isn't a Clinton scandal, it's a DWS one

edit: for scotty, sorry too lazy to go back and quote now

Old 08-25-2016, 09:35 PM   #1737
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I have some sources debunking some GOP nonsense about the Clinton Foundation should I even bother posting them? I feel like we've lost this thread to the indefatigability of Trumpist ignorance and conspiracy ass shit. and it doesn't matter if I showed up to poots' house and slipped sources under his front door, he would still claim I've never cited one

Old 08-25-2016, 09:37 PM   #1738
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
DWS tried to say they weren't. Call it whatever you want, she tried to lie about treating everyone fairly, and yeah everyone knew she was lying. But she still lied. When the proof came out, she was forced into resigning. Regardless this isn't a Clinton scandal, it's a DWS one

lol. Guess that means Manafort is off the table now? But wait, he gone... DWS still lurks as she got hired by Hillary not 5 minutes after she resigned, picking up where she left off with Hillary in '08. Are Bernie supporters the only Democrats who understand the big fat middle-finger in their face that was by Hiliary?

Old 08-25-2016, 09:39 PM   #1739
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I have some sources debunking some GOP nonsense about the Clinton Foundation should I even bother posting them? I feel like we've lost this thread to the indefatigability of Trumpist ignorance and conspiracy ass shit. and it doesn't matter if I showed up to poots' house and slipped sources under his front door, he would still claim I've never cited one

You chickenshit coward, just bring it. I'd love to tear it apart piece by piece in more ways than you can imagine.

Here's a start:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm...9aabb78864.jpg

Old 08-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #1740
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Thread needs more seizure videos