Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2014, 02:03 AM   #31
Bread Regal
Banned

gay women are all up in professional sports. see the wnba and the us womens national soccer team. nobody gives a shit about that. you know why? because women don't intrinsically fear other women treating them as sexual objects.

Old 02-27-2014, 02:05 AM   #32
Order 66
Socialphobic

they get a pass because its hot though. you hear about two chicks at the same time but never two dudes

all gay dudes want to do is molest people [/banana

Old 02-27-2014, 02:09 AM   #33
slunken
Virgo

that's why nobody likes the WNBA all these dudes can't control their boners long enough to watch a full game

Old 02-27-2014, 02:12 AM   #34
slunken
Virgo

seriously though one of the reasons i hate working out on public is because when i'm feeling all pumped and lithe and i'm strutting around in body-hugging spandex i totally turn myself on sometimes just because i feel invincible

Old 02-27-2014, 02:16 AM   #35
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

gee, i think that happens doesn't it? You think he's feelin that right now and because he's gay the chive posts about it and banana brings it here

Old 02-27-2014, 04:36 AM   #36
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

banana you fucking troll are you fucking kidding me jesus "If he's popping wood at the combine what is he going to be doing in the team shower?"

Old 02-27-2014, 04:57 AM   #37
D.
Consume my pants.

i mean, how fucking weird is it that a bunch of dude bros are going to be obsessed with this guy's dick all the time now.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:39 AM   #38
Banana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
gay women are all up in professional sports. see the wnba and the us womens national soccer team. nobody gives a shit about that. you know why? because women don't intrinsically fear other women treating them as sexual objects.
Because professional female leagues are jack full of gay women. Also the big thing is there is no clear visual display of an erect penis that you'll get from a gay woman showering with other women.

No one is saying g anything about jekring off trot. Go for your extreme hyperbole to try and defend your baseless stance. I'd I'm showering with a bunch of attractive 20 something some in tip top shape then yes I will be having an erection. That's not treating women a certain way, that's just being heterosexual. Come to think of it I can't think of a time I've ever showered with a girl and haven't gotten at least a semi hard on. But then again I doubt you've ever showered with the opposite sex in your life trots (probably really isn't any room in the shower for that) so you're misguided belief that you wouldn't be getting hard is understandable.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:42 AM   #39
Banana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
banana you fucking troll are you fucking kidding me jesus "If he's popping wood at the combine what is he going to be doing in the team shower?"

Why exactly is that an absurd viewpoint? It may have been before the combine but he's even popping g wood at the combine that its not absurd at all that he's going to be doing it when everyone is naked in the shower. He's going to be around the people he is attracted to, all athletes in top shape.

I remember Howard stern years ago had some former new York giants player who was gay on his show and he admitted he would check out teammates in the shower (think that guy actually just died this week actually as they mentioned that again this week).

Old 02-27-2014, 09:44 AM   #40
Banana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
that's why nobody likes the WNBA all these dudes can't control their boners long enough to watch a full game

I don't think an attractive female has ever played in the WNBA.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:04 AM   #41
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
Why exactly is that an absurd viewpoint?
you're assuming he got an erection because he saw his teammates and they turned him on.
to you that makes perfect sense, because he's gay, so male athletes are bound to turn him on. and seeing them naked will only turn him on more. that is in fact an absurd assumption.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #42
Banana
Banned

How is that absurd? He was around the most in shape people of the gender he's attracted too as they were wearing skin tight spandex and working out as he popped wood. Why the hell else would he have an erection? He's not some 13 year old boy in middle school just getting random wood for no reason.

Your desire to be captain politically correct is blinding you from common sense.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:10 AM   #43
Cool As Ice Cream

gay people don't get erections in team showers. not the time, not the place.

i've taken many group showers after sports, and never to my knowledge did anyone get an erection, hetero or gay.

also, if people do get erections, it doesn't necessarily mean they're turned on by anyone near them. that's such a 6-year-old explanation.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:21 AM   #44
Banana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
gay people don't get erections in team showers. not the time, not the place.

i've taken many group showers after sports, and never to my knowledge did anyone get an erection, hetero or gay.

also, if people do get erections, it doesn't necessarily mean they're turned on by anyone near them. that's such a 6-year-old explanation.

How would you know gay people don't get erections in showers? Funny because a former gay NFL player was on stern previously (as I earlier mentioned) and he admitted that he did get an erection a few times in the team shower.

And actually yeah it does. Are you telling me you still get random erections for no reason? Lmao, areyou still going tthrough puberty buddy? Because that stopped for me back in middle school.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:32 AM   #45
Cool As Ice Cream

oh, you're so mature, banana. only getting erections when nature might need them. i'm impressed.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #46
Banana
Banned

I think it is absolutey hilarious that you are a 20 or 30 something and are still plagued by random erections. That's not normal.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #47
Trotskilicious
Banned

this is a really pathetic thread, even for you

Old 02-27-2014, 12:14 PM   #48
Banana
Banned

Only thing pathetic are you people trying to pass off the idea that gay people are somehow above and unphased by human nature. Oh no, they wouldn't ever be turned on by being around and showering with a bunch of people in their physical primes who are the gender they are attracted to. No not gay people, they are above all of that. Let's ignore the fact that their pride parades are the most over the top sexually obscene public displays you'll see from any group in society.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:23 PM   #49
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

For what's clearly a BBC worship thread, this is severely lacking in pics.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:42 PM   #50
Trotskilicious
Banned

banana, it's not human nature, you're a sexual deviant.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:52 PM   #51
Banana
Banned

So you're a sexual devient if you were to get turned on by showering with a collection of 50+ people in the top tier of humanity for their physical shape in their 20's and early 30's who are part of the gender you're attracted to?

Well what does that say about .Michael Sam then that he's getting turned on by just participating in the combine?

Old 02-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #52
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
I think it is absolutey hilarious that you are a 20 or 30 something and are still plagued by random erections. That's not normal.
It is normal, it's an extremely common thing for males of all ages to get erections involuntarily regardless of what's happening around them.

Old 02-27-2014, 03:27 PM   #53
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Oh no, they wouldn't ever be turned on by being around and showering with a bunch of people in their physical primes who are the gender they are attracted to. No not gay people, they are above all of that.
Not all gay people are turned on by the same thing, like not all straight people are. Some straight dudes aren't into naked women in their "physical primes" blah blah showering together, some are into women of all shapes and sizes and different fetishes, and the same goes for gay people too.

Quote:
Let's ignore the fact that their pride parades are the most over the top sexually obscene public displays you'll see from any group in society.
Yes, let's. Gay pride parades are not representative of all gay people everywhere.

Old 02-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #54
Banana
Banned

I haven't gotten random boners since middle school. You have an issue if you still do.

People have varying tastes in women and a lot of that is they have to change their taste to fit what they can actually get. But no straight male is going to shower with a naked Kate Upton and 50+ other girls of her physical caliber and not be turned on.

Old 02-27-2014, 03:56 PM   #55
slunken
Virgo

dang you edited it

Old 02-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #56
slunken
Virgo

I was gonna be all like "this dude is so far in the closet he's finding christmas presents" or something

Old 02-27-2014, 03:59 PM   #57
bignothing
Demi-God

"top shape"

"top tier of humanity"

http://i58.tinypic.com/t068nr.jpg

Old 02-27-2014, 04:01 PM   #58
Trotskilicious
Banned

"physical caliber"

Old 02-27-2014, 04:02 PM   #59
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
I was gonna be all like "this dude is so far in the closet he's finding christmas presents" or something
michael sam's throbbing cock seems incredibly important to him, after all

Old 02-27-2014, 04:27 PM   #60
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Yet again you all take the bait.

Hey let's argue with TOC in this thread too!