Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2017, 10:56 AM   #121
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rairun View Post
But it's pretty insulting for him to come here and overtly tell people they are only good as tests subjects for his ridiculous project.
Not to mention, it would be in contravention of all those research ethics and standards of professionalism he never bothered to learn about.

Old 10-14-2017, 02:46 PM   #122
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
...the first step towards which is absolutely never suggesting that 30 Seconds to Mars were ever good.
*exhausted gasp*

Must... spread... rep...

Old 10-14-2017, 04:42 PM   #123
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
what the hell, say about this test what you will, but this thread has now 115 posts to shit CW into the ground, entire paragraphs of it, yet nobody spent even a 10th of that time to simply fucking do it.

do you guys miss the banned boarders and need some punching bag or what is this
he's a creep as well. i can find you threads if you really want. he sees women as objects and thinks 13 year olds sexually harassed him as an adult. he has tried many times to get personal information from me even after I explicitly told him to stop. note: i'm not saying he sexually harassed me at all.

he is definitely autistic and I wonder if he is actually a psychopath. autism is of course not a problem and i am not saying anything wrong with. but the lack of ability of taking other people's point of views plus extreme arrogance is not a good combination. he has no ability to see things from anyone else's perspective. i mean look how he treats all of us. netphoria is a cesspool and so are its users. you are only good as my test subjects. anything you say is meaningless. i should have known better than to think netphorians were good people. making up ridiculous excuses for not making improvements to his test and when called on it saying "well no one else cares" like we are not people who are worth anything.

i mean just look how he types to us. "i want poeple to take my test." not "would you guys take my test?" no appreciating feedback, no admitting any kind of weakness. and, of course, he is actually delusional about this test having any scientific... anything

this shit has been going on for years. he literally thinks we are only good as test subjects and any complaint we have about that shows that we're bad people

Last edited by reprise85 : 10-14-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Old 10-14-2017, 04:47 PM   #124
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
he's a creep as well. i can find you threads if you really want. he sees women as objects and thinks 13 year olds sexually harassed him as an adult.
That reminds me, isn't he a teacher?

Old 10-14-2017, 04:47 PM   #125
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
I thought the test and this thread was a troll thing. Isn't CW someone's troll?

Old 10-14-2017, 04:48 PM   #126
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

he definitely triggers me and i shouldn't even be responding to anything at this point

Old 10-14-2017, 04:49 PM   #127
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

if he is a troll it's very elaborate. he posts this stuff on other forums. he's sent me a terrible, but long, proposal for this whole thing that definitely took many hours to make.

i think the only possibility is kimani shorter is someone else and he is mimicking him on this board. but kimani shorter, whoever that is, really is posting all this shit to different boards. i do think it's him though

Old 10-14-2017, 04:51 PM   #128
ilikeplanets
Braindead

then he's just a crazy loser that can't fit in with other crazy losers

Old 10-14-2017, 04:51 PM   #129
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Smile

i know that feeling!

Old 10-14-2017, 04:57 PM   #130
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i like crazy losers, just not the type without empathy

Old 10-14-2017, 04:58 PM   #131
Shallowed
Braindead

It's incredibly rare for someone to go to this much effort just to be a troll. It's easier to believe that he really is this insane. If you think someone is a troll, it's probably because you want them to be.

Old 10-14-2017, 04:58 PM   #132
ilikeplanets
Braindead

agreed reprise

Old 10-14-2017, 04:59 PM   #133
ilikeplanets
Braindead

i don't care either way. at all. nihilist!

Old 10-14-2017, 06:59 PM   #134
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Shorter and his delusional belief in the merit of his project reminds me of Chris Chan and Sonichu.

Old 10-14-2017, 07:33 PM   #135
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
he's a creep as well. i can find you threads if you really want. he sees women as objects and thinks 13 year olds sexually harassed him as an adult. he has tried many times to get personal information from me even after I explicitly told him to stop. note: i'm not saying he sexually harassed me at all.

he is definitely autistic and I wonder if he is actually a psychopath. autism is of course not a problem and i am not saying anything wrong with. but the lack of ability of taking other people's point of views plus extreme arrogance is not a good combination. he has no ability to see things from anyone else's perspective. i mean look how he treats all of us. netphoria is a cesspool and so are its users. you are only good as my test subjects. anything you say is meaningless. i should have known better than to think netphorians were good people. making up ridiculous excuses for not making improvements to his test and when called on it saying "well no one else cares" like we are not people who are worth anything.

i mean just look how he types to us. "i want poeple to take my test." not "would you guys take my test?" no appreciating feedback, no admitting any kind of weakness. and, of course, he is actually delusional about this test having any scientific... anything

this shit has been going on for years. he literally thinks we are only good as test subjects and any complaint we have about that shows that we're bad people
I slept through all of it apparently, I had no idea. My only association with CW is hilarious threads on the music board how Michael Jackson is actually really similar to don't know, Oasis.
That explains the reactions in this thread, thanks.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:10 AM   #136
buzzard
Minion of Satan

https://i.imgur.com/rZXImzE.gif

Old 10-15-2017, 05:18 AM   #137
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 10-15-2017, 05:25 AM   #138
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

I ate a bagel when I heard thunder,
But I'm down to one last bread

Old 10-15-2017, 07:42 AM   #139
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:

https://i.imgur.com/X3S8fEG.gif

Old 10-15-2017, 08:33 AM   #140
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
another picture where i can hear the accent!

Old 10-15-2017, 10:58 AM   #141
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
then he's just a crazy loser that can't fit in with other crazy losers
***the not-so secret trait to every (lasting) Netphoria member ever***