Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2016, 09:54 PM   #241
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

it's going to turn into a war of facts and reasonable, logical flow of thought vs. NA NA NA I CANT HREAR YOU I HAVE THESE FEELINGS AND DAS ALL I NEED

Old 06-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #242
redbreegull

I mean in one way I think that this mystery undercurrent which allows Trump to get his claws into demographic populations in perplexing ways is that every person who isn't capable of reasonable, logical thought and just wants someone to tell them their feelings are good enough and fuck anyone who challenges that now has their candidate.

The guy cannot string together a logical train of thought. Everything he says basically goes, "I'm angry about this thing and you should be too, red herring ad hominem scapegoat. and also everyone is lying about me."

Old 06-02-2016, 10:03 PM   #243
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
get used to it. she's going to tear him apart

“Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different - they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas - just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies,” she said. “He’s not just unprepared - he’s temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...storic-mistake

lol. Thanks for letting me know Trump isn't a money laundering spy.

Here's part of Hill/Bill's resume'

Hydrogen Bomb Nuclear arming of Iran Islamic terrorists

Hydrogen Bomb Nuclear arming of North Korean Marxism

Mrs. Clinton calling for the shooting down of Russian jets in Syria

Placing US troops on Russian borders to threaten Mr. Putin.

Nuclear submarines from Russia on the American east coast

Nuclear sumbarines from China on the American west coast.

Importing several hundred thousand Muslim and Latin terrorists to America.

The murder of LaVoy Finicum in Oregon for the Clinton Foundation donors.

Libya a terror state.

Iraq a terror state.
Religicide of Christians across the globe.
Afghanistan a Taliban terror state again.

Yemen a terror state.

Muslim rape across Europe.

Muslim terror across America.

South America in complete meltdown causing a Latin invasion of the United States.

Africa in complete meltdown causing a 30 million bolshevik-esque invasion of Europe.

The world now poised for nuclear, biologicial, chemical and robotic World War IV.

If we reach back to her Co Presidency with Bill Clinton which placed a Muslim terror state in Kosovo in Europe, almost started a world war in Kosovo with Russia, brought the Muslim militants from Afghanistan into the West, sowed the seeds for 9 11, about how dangerous would a President Trump be again?

Old 06-02-2016, 10:10 PM   #244
The Omega Concern
Banned

Zombie time at campaign Hillary

It’s zombie time at campaign Hillary. Behold the dead men walking! It was with strangely slow, narcotized numbness that the candidate and her phalanx of minions and mouthpieces responded to last week’s punishing report by the State Department’s Inspector General about her email security lapses. Do they truly believe, in the rosy alternate universe of Hillaryland, that they can lie their way out of this? Of course, they’re relying as usual on the increasingly restive mainstream media to do their dirty work for them. If it were a Republican in the crosshairs, Hillary’s shocking refusal to meet with the Inspector General (who interviewed all four of the other living Secretaries of State of the past two decades) would have been the lead item flagged in screaming headlines from coast to coast. Let’s face it—the genuinely innocent do not do pretzel twists like this to cover their asses.

Old 06-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #245
redbreegull

take this guy for example

Old 06-02-2016, 10:34 PM   #246
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
that's blatantly false and something you almost certainly saw in a facebook meme

Clinton has handily taken the popular vote
You're ignoring the role that momentum plays in the process. If a candidate keeps on winning delegates and has a massive lead over the guy in 2nd then they'll often just vote for the leader.

People look and see that Bernies seemingly getting his ass kicked and just settle for crooked-Hilary

Old 06-02-2016, 10:38 PM   #247
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hilarys just such an off putting person. Whenever she talks it's like a yelling, raspy cackle. It's abundantly clear that she's as crooked as can be. I know Trump isn't perfect but it blows my mind how many people are so passionately for Hilary. Trumps clearly the lesser of 2 evils.

Old 06-02-2016, 11:11 PM   #248
redbreegull

so basically what that says up there is I can't prove what I'm saying or back it up with anything really, but I do feel this way and you should listen to me

Old 06-02-2016, 11:11 PM   #249
redbreegull

the story of trump

Old 06-02-2016, 11:45 PM   #250
fuzzyroes
Banned

I think you just hate on Trump cause it's the mainstream thing to do. If you've looked at any of his polices you'd realize that they're all quite sensible.

Old 06-03-2016, 12:30 AM   #251
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

is this guy for fucking serious

Old 06-03-2016, 12:31 AM   #252
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
If you've looked at any of his polices you'd realize that they're all quite sensible.
this level of ignorant stupidity deserves to be carved on your tomb so every future generation on earth will always know how fucked in your head you were

Old 06-03-2016, 12:41 AM   #253
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
is this guy for fucking serious
Aside from the Muslim ban what isn't sensible? All of his policies that he's outlined have been completely sensible. If you disagree with one you're welcome to talk about it without giving some sensational reply

Old 06-03-2016, 12:48 AM   #254
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

oh aside from the racial targeting, I see

well let's just pretned the race hate isn't there since it doesnt affect you and get down to business then

Old 06-03-2016, 12:48 AM   #255
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

lets build an unfundable wall. oh wait, we are going to force another country to pay for it. somehow. LOL i cant not picture this guy as billy madison

Old 06-03-2016, 01:01 AM   #256
fuzzyroes
Banned

He's just spit balling. The United States government's always crying about the Mexican illegal immigration and all the crime that's occurring due to it so Trumps simply offering a solution. He's said it's all negotiable.

Let's face it: we can look at a list of the awful things that Hillary Clinton has actually done or voted for and it dwarfs any of the controversial ideas that Trumps had.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #257
fuzzyroes
Banned

The powers that be have tried to destroy Trump from the get go while all of Hillarys transgressions go largely un-noticed. The medias just gross in all of this.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:06 AM   #258
fuzzyroes
Banned

I mean: I get the stance of "These candidates are both fucked! let's protest this shit show!" But everyones passionately rallying around Clinton while they passionately revolt against the idea of Trump and to me it's pretty fucked up as Trumps clearly the lesser of 2 evils. These idiots out there protesting have it backwards.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:11 AM   #259
fuzzyroes
Banned

Although it's interesting to note that a lot of the people getting the protests started at Trump events are actually hired employees of Hilary Clinton... Crooked ole lady.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:18 AM   #260
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

has it occurred to you that trump has no idea how to be the president, because he has no experience of any kind? the usa isn't a business. it's a complex entanglement of treaties and agreements with countries and individuals and if you don't know it backwards and forwards how can you possible learn - especially from nothing?

Old 06-03-2016, 01:30 AM   #261
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's not like Trumps gonna be thrown to the wolves with no idea about what's going on. He's gonna have a team of political experts on hand breaking down everything, giving their takes explaining what they think would be the best measure to take ECT... Trumps even said that he'll chose a VP who's a political hot-shot.

This idea that you need all of this presidential experience simply isn't true... Just look at Ronald Reagan... or Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura... Guys with literally no political experience before joining a high level political position.

Or how about George W Bush? Guys a complete moron, he can't even tie his own shoelaces for crying out loud... You think he's able to run a country without someone holding his hand?

Old 06-03-2016, 01:35 AM   #262
fuzzyroes
Banned

I know that some of you guys take what TOC says with a grain of salt, but a lot of what he's saying here is bang on.

Think about it: if the establishment had their plans turn out as planned it would be a Clinton VS Bush primary.

Theres some malicious forces at work here with their orchestrated plans for the worlds future and Trump totally blindsided them with a swift steel-toed boot to the head. Don't buy the rhetoric Reprise. Trump is actually the good guy in all of this

Old 06-03-2016, 01:36 AM   #263
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

yes but W. had been in politics and had alliances and foreign policy understanding. reagan was a governor for like 10 years and the others were governors. not ideal but not comparable to someone with no experience being president

here's an idea: instead of getting a VP to hold his hand, why not nominate the VP who knows the stuff? obviously this is a moot point now, but i just don't understand

Old 06-03-2016, 01:37 AM   #264
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

trump is racist and a hate monger. even if somehow he'd not have any other flaws, that is enough to disqualify him.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:38 AM   #265
fuzzyroes
Banned

This got no political attention but Trump promised to make all of the 40 something censored pages of the 9/11 report available to the victims family's and the public.

How cool is that?

We think we know everything about 9/11 but theres literally more than 40 pages of the report that the public isn't "allowed" to see. What kinda bullshit is that?

Old 06-03-2016, 01:40 AM   #266
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

That is pretty cool but ultimately not something that would help him run the country better

Old 06-03-2016, 01:41 AM   #267
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
trump is racist and a hate monger. even if somehow he'd not have any other flaws, that is enough to disqualify him.
How's he racist? that's just media nonsense.

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS CONSTANTLY CRYING ABOUT THE ISSUE OF ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGAGRATION... But the truth is it's likely just a talking point... A cheap excuse to satisfy the public.. Trump comes along and provides a solution and now he's a racist hate monger.

You gotta get past the crooked media narrative Reprise.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:44 AM   #268
fuzzyroes
Banned

I sometimes feel like I'm in a bizarro world with everyone rallying around the evil person while the guy with good intentions gets crucified at the stake

Old 06-03-2016, 03:17 AM   #269
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Hilarys just such an off putting person. Whenever she talks it's like a yelling, raspy cackle. It's abundantly clear that she's as crooked as can be. I know Trump isn't perfect but it blows my mind how many people are so passionately for Hilary. Trumps clearly the lesser of 2 evils.
"omg! her voice is off putting! this makes her worse than trump."

Old 06-03-2016, 04:03 AM   #270
redbreegull

Quote:
Or how about George W Bush? Guys a complete moron, he can't even tie his own shoelaces for crying out loud... You think he's able to run a country without someone holding his hand?
yeah he did a great job iirc