Old 04-28-2020, 06:05 AM   #1
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Default CONFIRMED :THEY WERE HERE ALL ALONG

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/27/p...eos/index.html

Old 04-28-2020, 06:29 AM   #2
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

aliens were probably like LOL FUCK THIS SHIT, ET PHONE HOME NAMSAYN BRUH? KTHXBBYE

Old 04-28-2020, 07:17 AM   #3
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Aliens are just monitoring our progress to ensure that we never develop interstellar space travel so that we don't fuck up the rest of the galaxy.

Old 04-28-2020, 07:20 AM   #4
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Thumbs down

That lack of a space after the colon in the title is killing me. What are you godlike mod powers for? Fix that shit and check yourself!

Old 04-28-2020, 07:23 AM   #5
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

done

Old 04-28-2020, 07:31 AM   #6
FoolofaTook

Old 04-28-2020, 09:00 AM   #7
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

I am once again asking
Please take me with you

Old 04-28-2020, 09:02 AM   #8
FoolofaTook

Is satan and demons aliens? Absolutely, yes. According to the dictionary, an alien is defined as a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalised citizen of the country where he or she is living / belonging to a foreign country / supposedly from another world; extraterrestrial. . Likewise Satan and his crew are not naturalised citizens of earth, they are from another world. We know from the bible that earth was created and meant for humans only, the devil doesn't belong here.
"The heavens belong to the LORD, but he has given the earth to all humanity." Psalms 115:16
"Then God said, “Let us make humankind in our image, after our likeness, so they may rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move on the earth.” Genesis 1:26.
Satan and his hosts are illegal or foreigners on this earth, they are different species from us and they were not created for this world. They have celestial bodies and we have earthly bodies -thats what I mean about being different species from us. However in the book of Revelation, we get a revelation how did they get here. We are told that satan and the third of the angels, known as fallen angels or demons were kicked out of their original home, heaven, for rebelling against God.
"Then war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But the dragon was not strong enough to prevail, so there was no longer any place left in heaven for him and his angels. So that huge dragon – the ancient serpent, the one called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world – was thrown down to the earth, and his angels along with him." Revelation 12:7-9.
The bible doesn't exactly tell us when were they kicked out of heaven. Before or after God had created Adam, we don't know. But we do know that he was once a heavenly being, a cherub, known as Lucifer (morning star /light bearer) before becoming satan ( the adversary).
"How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world." Isaiah 14:12
Jesus even confirmed this to His disciples during His earthly ministry
"Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!" Luke 10:18.
The first time we see this alien or foreigner operating in the world is in the garden of Eden, speaking to Eve through a snake (Read Genesis 3). He tempts and succeeds on causing human kind to disobey God. And that is how as illegal foreigner got the legal right to operate on this earth. Because Adam and his wife, Eve committed a high treason, by obeying the voice of the enemy and disobeying the voice of the Creator. "Then the Lord God commanded the man, “You may freely eat fruit from every tree of the orchard, but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will surely die.” Genesis 2:16-17
"When the woman saw that the tree produced fruit that was good for food, was attractive to the eye, and was desirable for making one wise, she took some of its fruit and ate it. She also gave some of it to her husband who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them opened, and they knew they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves." Genesis 3:6-7.

Do aliens exist? If you referring to satan or demons, yes they exist.

Old 04-28-2020, 09:07 AM   #9
Kahlo

Distraction black flag alien ops omega concern to thread

Old 04-28-2020, 09:18 AM   #10
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Talking

I have been lovin' this since the videos leaked out

Some foreign country has made an aircraft that defies our understanding of aeronautics, and has been using it to play a prank on us by entering our airspace, doing a few victory laps around our best jets, and bugging out

The presumed objective: demoralize our military to the point that we withdraw from the world stage and just kind of mope around our bases

Old 04-28-2020, 09:27 AM   #11
LaBelle
Socialphobic

With how things are going they should rename abduction to rescue.

Old 04-28-2020, 09:29 AM   #12
redbreegull

let's talk about the fermi paradox

Old 04-28-2020, 09:50 AM   #13
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

Omega Concern would shit out a second Omega Concern if he were still here for this

Old 04-28-2020, 10:22 AM   #14
run2pee
Minion of Satan

God i love this shit so much

How delicious is it the USA has finally unconditionally said, “yep gosh we don’t know what the fuck that even is, sorry”

Doin stuff no known human aerospace technology is even close to possibly achieving — makes u wonder...do mysteries really exist?

Old 04-28-2020, 10:38 AM   #15
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 04-28-2020, 11:05 AM   #16
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Goldberg View Post
Omega Concern would shit out a second Omega Concern if he were still here for this
I think he'd roll his eyes and link us to some shit he said back in 2003

Old 04-28-2020, 11:20 AM   #17
LaBelle
Socialphobic

MK ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!11!!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2020, 11:31 AM   #18
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Humanity is like, that one guy that everybody else is trying to keep from knowing about Brad's party this weekend. "Oh, here comes Hugh, act natural." "God, Hugh's really annoying sometimes, isn't he?"

Old 04-28-2020, 11:32 AM   #19
Disco King
Minion of Satan

But what if instead of aliens, It's Atlanteans sending supermarines?

Old 04-28-2020, 12:36 PM   #20
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
I've watched some of these recently and I still get a childhood thrill out of them. You get an "UPDATE: Within minutes of our original broadcast, a viewer called our hotline…" and you just feel proud to be an American or a human being or something. And of course Robert Stack is announcing this in the fake call center, where thirty actors are all pretending to be on active calls, and it's like…thank God someone was on the case, because the cops ain't doing shit. And now what do we have. Just back to the Mayberry police fumbling their way through botched investigations. ACAB, baby. ACAB.

Old 04-28-2020, 12:37 PM   #21
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Red face

Theme song is still terrifying, of course.

Old 04-28-2020, 12:42 PM   #22
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

all cats are beautiful

Old 04-28-2020, 12:55 PM   #23
myosis
Minion of Satan

I'd watch that Unsolved Mysteries on a 12 inch black and white TV in my brother's room, dubbed in French, and get so scared of ghosts and aliens.

Old 04-28-2020, 01:42 PM   #24
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Anyone else given any thought to the interdimensional being hypothesis? Kinda like it, myself, as it provides something like a unified theory for high strangeness of all kinds

Old 04-28-2020, 01:45 PM   #25
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Also, as foolf already suggested, i fully agree that in times like these, it’s more important than ever that we ask ourselves “Is satan and demons real?”

The answer, of course, is ABSOLUTELY YES

Old 04-28-2020, 02:38 PM   #26
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Cool

I do not believe these UFOs are controlled by Satan

I do believe they are demons harnessed by the Chinese to perform their obscene miracles and spread the virus that was not created in a lab, but in the deepest pits of Hell

Old 04-29-2020, 08:21 AM   #27
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
let's talk about the fermi paradox
just talked about that with my housemate and had to find it to explain it to her, but it was pretty mind-blowing when I first read that

for those unfamiliar:

https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

Old 04-29-2020, 08:26 AM   #28
FoolofaTook

I was about to say if you walk past an anthill do you stop to get acquainted but then I saw possibility #9.

Old 04-29-2020, 09:43 AM   #29
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
just talked about that with my housemate and had to find it to explain it to her, but it was pretty mind-blowing when I first read that

for those unfamiliar:

https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html
that's a really good and thorough explanation.

I used to subscribe to the idea that there are likely many advanced civilizations but space is just so vast and humanity is so insignificant technologically, no one would be interested in hiking out here.

So what blew my mind the most about the Fermi Paradox is that humans ourselves are only a few decades from being able to send probes traveling at 20% the speed of light with micro lasers. There's a solid chance some of us may see high-detail photos of nearby stars before the end of our lives. Add in the component of these probes being exponentially self-replicating, which is at most a few hundred years beyond our grasp... and yeah, within a few thousand years human probes should litter every nearby star system in this part of the galaxy. Give it hundreds of thousands of years and those probes will infest the whole Milky Way. And regardless of how vast and unforgiving space is, and of how different alien life might behave and develop, this only needs to have happened one time in our 13 billion year history for there to be tons of evidence for it everywhere. It is hard to understand.

Old 04-29-2020, 09:49 AM   #30
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

pfff yeah for you maybe