Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2017, 10:38 PM   #571
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
children are heavily misdiagnosed, i had "attention deficit disorder"

i was only diagnosed with "depression" and given anti depressants after i graduated & i said i didn't want to take adderol anymore

so then i got really cynical and just didn't get diagnosed or treated & as you get older it gets clearer that you're off-kilter from everyone else so i had a very lengthy process of cycling doctors i felt were cynical pill pushers or arrogant, detached liberals to get a diagnosis & treatment that actually works
ohhhh... Yeah man, if you grew up as a little child taking powerful narcotics like adderol then it's no doubt why you're having issues as an adult. That shit just fucks with your brain chemistry and when you're young your brain is constantly growing and you just have those hard-core chemicals interfering with what should be a natural evolutionary process... The side effects are usually damning.

I've read a ton of articles on the harm of young kids being on ADD meds during that boom of the early to late 90's...

Old 03-20-2017, 10:42 PM   #572
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
And fuzzrod drinks. Alcohol.

lol.
Alchahol helps to put on the pounds

Old 03-20-2017, 10:45 PM   #573
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I don't buy it man.

When you were traveling around the world with your super attractive romantic interest I never heard you talking about how depression is consuming you... In fact you seemed to be having a pretty damn good time.

Depressions real, no doubt about it, but a lot of it is self-inflicted, and unbeknownst to all of you guys, I've actually studied a lot of psychiatry and this is a point that a lot of doctors emphasize.
actually I was absent from Netphoria for about 10 months while I was traveling so you are full of shit

I was depressed as fuck. Traveling can be an emotionally heavy experience anyway but my life at home started spiraling downward about 3 months into the trip. after that I decided everything was fucked and I had nothing to live for so I spent every penny I had ever saved and crawled home when I was broke

Old 03-20-2017, 10:48 PM   #574
redbreegull

but also some or most of the best experiences I have ever had were during the same time. Depression doesn't go away because of any of that.

Old 03-20-2017, 10:51 PM   #575
fuzzyroes
Banned

banging that attractive young lady who was rolling with you didn't help?

Old 03-20-2017, 10:55 PM   #576
redbreegull

lol dude I don't even know which woman you are referring to, I made a huge mess out of my life

Old 03-20-2017, 10:56 PM   #577
redbreegull

I did have some of the best sex ever while I was on my trip, and no, it did not stop me from being depressed. Because depression is an illness and you can't make it go away having fun or eating right any more than those things can dispel cancer

Old 03-20-2017, 11:03 PM   #578
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
lol dude I don't even know which woman you are referring to, I made a huge mess out of my life
There was some sexy blonde chick that you were posting a bunch of pictures with at some point

Old 03-20-2017, 11:04 PM   #579
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I did have some of the best sex ever while I was on my trip, and no, it did not stop me from being depressed. Because depression is an illness and you can't make it go away having fun or eating right any more than those things can dispel cancer
with all due respect, have you went into therapy with an open, determined mind before?

Old 03-20-2017, 11:06 PM   #580
redbreegull

I posted 1 single picture of my friend who I backpacked in Asia with

and I've been in therapy for a year, I talked about it tonight in this thread god fucking damnit dude

Old 03-20-2017, 11:07 PM   #581
redbreegull

it really is just beyond your comprehension that there could be something in the universe you don't understand, isn't it

Old 03-20-2017, 11:09 PM   #582
fuzzyroes
Banned

well, I wish you my best my dude.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:12 PM   #583
redbreegull

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...adb9ac07e3.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 11:13 PM   #584
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

its almost as if sometimes people project the opposite of how they feel because others shame them for being anything other than extra super happy positive

Old 03-20-2017, 11:18 PM   #585
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well, on the other hand. There's nothing wrong with trying and striving to be "extra super happy positive"... Even though some people may have some shit grinding em down, it's better to strive for happiness and positivity than being a slave to your negative thoughts.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:24 PM   #586
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Needed the hornets to rebuilt my account
They got there

Old 03-20-2017, 11:35 PM   #587
fuzzyroes
Banned

Oh nice, i hope you didn't take my Orlando advice (to my credit: I was super cautious about it)

It's best to go big with one that you know is gonna win then try and spread the money out and attempting to hit parlays and shit.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:40 PM   #588
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Oh nice, i hope you didn't take my Orlando advice (to my credit: I was super cautious about it)

It's best to go big with one that you know is gonna win then try and spread the money out and attempting to hit parlays and shit.
Exactly
That's why when you said you said the season was nearly over I wasn't worried at all because you only need a few big wins

Oh and that's what the gambling industry is all about -.lots of bets
The house always wins

Last edited by qwerty sp : 03-21-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Old 03-21-2017, 12:10 AM   #589
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah definitely man...

The house knows everyone want's tons of action. That was my big mistake coming up.

It's better to go put all the eggs in one basket and not think that "if I bet on these 7 games, and 4 win I'll still be up and my odds are better!"...

nah man, you gotta live and die by the one bet that you like the most for the day...

Old 03-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #590
fuzzyroes
Banned

BIGGEST FIX OF THE NIGHT:

DALLAS +4.5... Warriors should beat this team by about 40... Of course it's the NBA and they wont though. Dallas to cover!

Also a little college action for you ncaab ballers: TEXAS CHRISTIAN -8

Old 03-21-2017, 06:58 PM   #591
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Yeah, let's get this thread back on topic!

Old 03-21-2017, 06:59 PM   #592
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/06/gay_dance.gif

Old 03-21-2017, 06:59 PM   #593
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

https://media.giphy.com/media/c4cnoaHvP1ew0/giphy.gif

Old 03-22-2017, 08:17 PM   #594
fuzzyroes
Banned

DENVER +2.5

Old 03-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #595
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Fingers crossed

Old 03-22-2017, 09:42 PM   #596
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Call me catlike, but I'm actually a little tempted to set up an account for the purposes of testing out these tips. Before this can happen, however, you will need to explain in very clear terms what these numbers mean and how to actually place the correct bet for any given scenario.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:44 PM   #597
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty sp View Post
Fingers crossed
Better cross dicks too, just to be safe.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:58 PM   #598
fuzzyroes
Banned

Lmao! The dog-shit piece of crap Denver Nuggets are just kicking the shit out of Lebron James and Cavilers.

Good grief... I love the NB-WWF-A

Old 03-22-2017, 10:06 PM   #599
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Call me catlike, but I'm actually a little tempted to set up an account for the purposes of testing out these tips. Before this can happen, however, you will need to explain in very clear terms what these numbers mean and how to actually place the correct bet for any given scenario.
Yeah do it up man.

You see, in NBA and Football, the oddsmakers try to "level the playing field" by "giving" and "taking away" points based on the matchup.

For example If I say a line is "Denver +2.5"- That means the bet is that Denver can win by any amount and can't lose by more than 2.... If you bet Denver +2.5 and Cleveland wins by 2... You still your win your bet. Now if I wagered on Cleveland -2.5... That would mean that they would have to win the game by 3 or more points.

The odds are all pretty simple. And when you gamble though, you're paying usually about a 10 cent on the dollar fee on the bet... That is what's known in the gambling realm as the "juice"...

Old 03-22-2017, 10:07 PM   #600
fuzzyroes
Banned

Some folks, such as myself like to dabble in what's known as parlays.

Parlays are when you're betting on more than 1 game at a time to win bigger profits. So sometimes I'll take a sure thing and combine that bet with 4 other games I like in order to win big profits.