Trunp

Old 08-21-2017, 12:50 AM   #3123
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Donald trump micropenis prop 8 ****

Old 08-21-2017, 09:51 AM   #3124
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Trump only lost the popular vote because of the shadowy and malevolent forces conspiring against him, the slimy tendrils of which reach so far, that the group counts amongst it members the Clintons, George Soros, the the National Organization for Women, and the majority of the US electorate.

Old 08-21-2017, 09:54 AM   #3125
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
The anti-Semite has chosen hate because hate is a faith; at the outset he has chosen to devaluate words and reasons. How entirely at ease he feels as a result. How futile and frivolous discussions about the rights of the Jew appear to him. He has pleased himself on other ground from the beginning. If out of courtesy he consents for a moment to defend his point of view, he lends himself but does not give himself. He tries simply to project his intuitive certainty onto the plane of discourse... Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past. It is not that they are afraid of being convinced. They fear only to appear ridiculous or to prejudice by their embarrassment their hope of winning over some third person to their side.

If then, as we have been able to observe, the anti-Semite is impervious to reason and to experience, it is not because his conviction is strong. Rather his conviction is strong because he has chosen first of all to be impervious.

He has chosen to find his being entirely outside himself, never to look within, to be nothing save the fear he inspires in others. What he flees even more than Reason is his intimate awareness of himself. But some will object: What if he is like that only with regard to the Jews? What if he otherwise conducts himself with good sense? I reply that that is impossible... A man who finds it entirely natural to denounce other men cannot have our conception of humanity; he does not see even those whom he aids in the same light as we do. His generosity, his kindness are not like our kindness, our generosity. You cannot confine passion to one sphere.

The anti-Semite has no illusions about what he is. He considers himself an average man, modestly average, basically mediocre. There is no example of an anti-Semite's claiming individual superiority over the Jews. But you must not think that he is ashamed of his mediocrity; he takes pleasure in it; I will even assert that he has chosen it. This man fears every kind of solitariness, that of the genius as much as that of the murderer; he is the man of the crowd. However small his stature, he takes every precaution to make it smaller, lest he stand out from the herd and find himself face to face with himself. He has made himself an anti-Semite because that is something one cannot be alone...

Old 08-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #3126
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Trump only lost the popular vote because of the shadowy and malevolent forces conspiring against him, the slimy tendrils of which reach so far, that the group counts amongst it members the Clintons, George Soros, the the National Organization for Women, and the majority of the US electorate.
let's get married

Old 08-21-2017, 01:09 PM   #3127
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
yeah i gave up when i saw this
IndyGirl...IndyGirl. Tsk tsk tsk.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:04 PM   #3128
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
SPOILER ALERT:

YOU GUYS ARE NOT EVER GOING TO AGREE ON ANYTHING

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER NOT ARGUING ANYMORE

IT'S KIND OF A WASTE OF TIME DON'T YOU THINK?
HEY! I tried telling you the new Steven Wilson album was good BUT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LISTEN!

Old 08-21-2017, 05:18 PM   #3129
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

https://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/...compressed.png

Old 08-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #3130
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I'm pretty happy for Barron that no obvious signs of the weasel gene have emerged so far.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:39 PM   #3131
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Down here, identification is only used to check any would-be voters against the electoral roll before they may enter the booth. While it is possible for foreign nationals to possess a valid driver's license, simply having one would not allow them to lodge a vote in any election scenario.

Is that not the case in the United States?
///lol////

There a Cali Motor Voter law. And it just makes it easier for illegals to register to vote mainly because the state senators specifically made it so non-citizens do not show up on the DMV databases. All those "protections" the politicians mention against voter fraud is b.s. as a result.

The Democrat party runs California like a Marxist experiment and need as many fraud votes going their way as possible. The DNC and media are really pumping up yet another crook, Kamela Harris, as a viable Presidential candidate. Well ya, she fits the Dem pre-requisites of being a leftist hack and crook, so I guess why not...she's a perfect Dem candidate.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:41 PM   #3132
hnibos
Braindead

She's not a leftist by any means. Just another lame "liberal" who is really a centrist

Old 08-21-2017, 05:41 PM   #3133
hnibos
Braindead

Which is about 99.9% of the Democratic party really

Old 08-21-2017, 06:19 PM   #3134
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post

Detroit alone had 780 more votes than voters on one of the recounts they had when Jill Stein was shilling for the Dems. Philadelphia with the same issues and 100% voting for Hillary. lol.

Look. Yes, despite the mainstream media doing their level best to protect exposing the voter fraud the politicians get away with, just remember there ought not be a Democrat alive that believes Dubya Bush beat Al Gore in a fair and square race. Everybody knew the fix was in, like the entire world understood it. Even Republicans, but they didn't care...cuz...Al Gore.

Al Gore actually won that election by closer to 4 million votes, not a half-million. It's part of the reason why the Bush's likely whacked the guy that helped them with the e-voting machines in '04 when the left started getting really pissed about the Bush's spending so much money making sure we have electronic voting. The dude was about to testify in a vote fraud case, but died in a small plane crash just before he was supposed to.

You see, even the Bush's have a body count list.

None of these election fraud groups get into the vulnerability of the electronic voting machines. FIX IS ALWAYS IN...it got thwarted in Hillary's case, much to their shock.

Just look at that video where they thought they had it won. They had good reason to believe so, they had pappy Bush and those machines on their side...but someone else fucked them, someone inside the deep state that tired of the whole Neo-Con CFR/NWO bullshit.

That's how Trump won.

Old 08-21-2017, 06:22 PM   #3135
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnibos View Post
She's not a leftist by any means. Just another lame "liberal" who is really a centrist

Kamela is part of the California political machine which automatically makes her extreme left and criminal.

Old 08-21-2017, 06:35 PM   #3136
hnibos
Braindead

Democrats are not extremely leftists. They're pro corporation with a tad bit of empathy.

Old 08-21-2017, 06:43 PM   #3137
The Omega Concern
Banned

Empathy? Not for the Podesta types, which are the ones that run those ships.

Old 08-21-2017, 06:53 PM   #3138
The Omega Concern
Banned

Hey, my Lib friends here @

that is the UniteTheRight Charlotesville organizer up there reading hate-whitey poetry just a few years ago, around the time he wrote he loved being an agent provocateur. I understand he had a jewish g/f and african-american roommates during those days as well, and then...he became a NAZI organizing white supremacist. ......................eeeeyarite.................. .........stop getting played by these players -- at least see through the fake NAZI bullshit from this fraud.

It's so damned obvious...and then he excuses his ridiculous hate-tweet on being on drugs. Pure agitation propaganda to stir the countries emotions and the equally fraudulent media play it up like a t.v. show, because that's what they are.

Old 08-21-2017, 06:55 PM   #3139
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Hey, my Lib friends here @

that is the UniteTheRight Charlotesville organizer up there reading hate-whitey poetry just a few years ago, around the time he wrote he loved being an agent provocateur. I understand he had a jewish g/f and african-american roommates during those days as well, and then...he became a NAZI organizing white supremacist. ......................eeeeyarite.................. .........stop getting played by these players -- at least see through this fake NAZI bullshit from this fraud.
go fuck yourself you god damn nazi freak

Old 08-21-2017, 07:07 PM   #3140
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
I'm pretty happy for Barron that no obvious signs of the weasel gene have emerged so far.
Me too.

Old 08-21-2017, 07:08 PM   #3141
hnibos
Braindead

How would those signs manifest themselves in a young Barron?

Old 08-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #3142
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

I just hope he ends up being a decent person.

Old 08-21-2017, 09:38 PM   #3143
Bread Regal
Banned

like ronald reagan jr? hopefully, but chances he'll be another bush brat

Old 08-22-2017, 09:29 AM   #3144
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
go fuck yourself you god damn nazi freak

I didn't know you suffered from turrets syndrome. prima facie evidence of Jason Kessler being an agent provocateur and you react with a kiniption fit. You should probably put me back on ignore, you're beyond help there Turrets boy.

But for good measure, try this on for size...you and morning Joe can sulk together.

This is really a Big FU to the media, buy whatev...I'm sure Turrets boy will just say "NAZI'S" lol. friggin realtard.

https://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/files/2017/08/July.png

Old 08-22-2017, 09:34 AM   #3145
yo soy el mejor

*tourette's

*conniption

you're as dumb as you are racist. there is a correlation, though, so no surprise there.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:58 AM   #3146
Elphenor
Braindead

You're telling me the party of big buiz out fundraises dems I can not believe it

Old 08-22-2017, 01:17 PM   #3147
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
I didn't know you suffered from turrets syndrome... you're beyond help there Turrets boy.
http://i.imgur.com/t48nLc2.jpg

Old 08-22-2017, 02:32 PM   #3148
yo soy el mejor

ah cha cha

Old 08-22-2017, 06:13 PM   #3149
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
You're telling me the party of big buiz out fundraises dems I can not believe it

Election Cycle 2016

.........................Total Raised.......Total Spent........Cash on Hand.......Debts
Democratic Party $1,292,191,128 $1,279,203,034 $34,912,268 $43,171,752
Republican Party $968,825,737 $933,578,243 $53,127,546 $31,322,147

Democratic Nat Cmte $372,182,925 $368,452,820 $11,788,858 $4,143,971
Republican Nat Cmte $343,371,200 $323,058,132 $25,328,012 $0

Dem Congress Cmte $220,891,388 $216,358,584 $6,682,244 $14,000,000
Rep Congress Cmte $170,601,976 $160,642,785 $11,436,461 $11,150,000

Democratic Sen Cmte $179,800,229 $177,414,911 $3,298,818 $20,106,670
Republican Sen Cmte $138,376,518 $133,949,377 $7,132,930 $18,000,000

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/

This was an easy one to fact check. You may want to consider that in the future so you don't prove you're ignorant, while claiming I am.

So yea...the near 3 to 1 fundraising edge last month to the Repubs speaks volumes, but don't fret libs, it's not like the Marxist ain't getting their censorship on with utube and google against anything to the right of center atm.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:00 PM   #3150
buzzard
Minion of Satan

How would a profit-driven conglomerate like Alphabet stand to benefit from aligning with Marxist forces?