Banned

Yeah that's true. I've posted way more about flaccid penises

Old 06-17-2017, 08:36 PM   #9902
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Damn, that's way cheaper than what I'm shelling out. I should just buy the brand that you get.
i did my research. i wanted to take at least 3500mg omega 3 per day for the cheapest price, but also not take like 10 pills a day because 1) who wants to do that anyway and 2) they do have calories. these are the best i think. i also have used these other ones (https://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Blue-Pr...003SYB4J6?th=1) when I could get them on sale at my store. right now they are b1g1 50% off but i think i'm just going to stick with the other ones from here on out.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:43 PM   #9903
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
What do you know about L-Theanine reprise? Have you ever tried taking it?
i know it's related in some way to glutamate, which is neurotransmitter that has an activating effect on the brain. and you may have heard of MSG - monosodium glutamate, a salt substitute, that many people (esp. anti-vax types) think is some kind of poison or causes stomach upset (which has never been proven in a lab AFAIK). i'm surprised you'd be taking something like that, though.

the thing is, i don't think something like l-theanine even makes sense hypothetically as an antidepressant. in theory it could help with learning, but mood? kinda grasping at nothing there, as far as i can tell. it is technically a precursor of GABA but it's too far removed in that state, certainly a precursor of a neurotransmitter that is itself a precursor for another neurotransmitter is stretching credulity as to actually having a calming affect

i mean there's still a lot we need to know but we definitely know serotonin, dopamine, norepiniphrine can be tweaked to change mood. the problem is these are all over your body and receptors are all over your body, and you can't make them only have an affect in the brain - right now*. they are working on specificity, that will be the next line of SSRIs. they will be much more specific to specific binding sites instead of many binding sites all over the body, which is why there are a lot of the side effects like nausea, sexual problems, etc

Old 06-17-2017, 08:45 PM   #9904
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i did my research. i wanted to take at least 3500mg omega 3 per day for the cheapest price, but also not take like 10 pills a day because 1) who wants to do that anyway and 2) they do have calories. these are the best i think. i also have used these other ones (https://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Blue-Pr...003SYB4J6?th=1) when I could get them on sale at my store. right now they are b1g1 50% off but i think i'm just going to stick with the other ones from here on out.
Thank you, I appreciate the link. I don't buy many things online, but I think this just might be worth it

Old 06-17-2017, 08:49 PM   #9905
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
i know it's related in some way to glutamate, which is neurotransmitter that has an activating effect on the brain. and you may have heard of MSG - monosodium glutamate, a salt substitute, that many people (esp. anti-vax types) think is some kind of poison or causes stomach upset (which has never been proven in a lab AFAIK). i'm surprised you'd be taking something like that, though.

the thing is, i don't think something like l-theanine even makes sense hypothetically as an antidepressant. in theory it could help with learning, but mood? kinda grasping at nothing there, as far as i can tell. it is technically a precursor of GABA but it's too far removed in that state, certainly a precursor of a neurotransmitter that is itself a precursor for another neurotransmitter is stretching credulity as to actually having a calming affect
Yeah the guy that sold me on it hyped about the focus enhancing capability. And I mentioned that I was a sports handicapper and that sometimes my mind just wasn't in the right mindset and he swore by it... I started taking it regularly and then like a few weeks later I won about 2500 dollars on a 16 dollar NFL lottery picks ticket lol.

I haven't taken it lately, cause it's expensive. But I never new about the MSG ingredient ... I'm definitely not liking the sounds of that. I'm definitely gonna research it. Thanks for alerting me.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:49 PM   #9906
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

it was my birthday yesterday
I'm getting old and catching up to B0lly

Old 06-17-2017, 08:58 PM   #9907
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I love msg. The more the better

Old 06-17-2017, 08:58 PM   #9908
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Yeah the guy that sold me on it hyped about the focus enhancing capability. And I mentioned that I was a sports handicapper and that sometimes my mind just wasn't in the right mindset and he swore by it... I started taking it regularly and then like a few weeks later I won about 2500 dollars on a 16 dollar NFL lottery picks ticket lol.

I haven't taken it lately, cause it's expensive. But I never new about the MSG ingredient ... I'm definitely not liking the sounds of that. I'm definitely gonna research it. Thanks for alerting me.
I mean it's not MSG, and there is nothing proven terrible about MSG anyway. Glutamate is naturally occurring in the body and in food and in nature etc. but yeah it doesn't make much sense to me how it would do much for your mood, even theoretically

Old 06-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #9909
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty sp View Post
it was my birthday yesterday
I'm getting old and catching up to B0lly
happy birthday!

Old 06-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #9910
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I love msg. The more the better
i agree

Old 06-17-2017, 09:00 PM   #9911
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

http://www.offthegridnews.com/wp-con...msg-flickr.jpg

this shit right here

Old 06-17-2017, 09:02 PM   #9912
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I mean it's not MSG, and there is nothing proven terrible about MSG anyway. Glutamate is naturally occurring in the body and in food and in nature etc. but yeah it doesn't make much sense to me how it would do much for your mood, even theoretically
so what, glutamate is one of the main ingredients in L-thianine?

Old 06-17-2017, 09:21 PM   #9913
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Thianine (L is just to specify molecular arrangement) is an analogue to glutamate, meaning it has almost the same chemical structure, and attaches to the same receptor sites in the brain. but, wheras glutamate is generally made in the body from ingesting proteins (amino acids), thianine is usually ingested from plants

monosodium glutamate is literally glutamate with 1 (mono) sodium molecule attached to it.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #9914
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

http://i.imgur.com/rYQMGv0.png?1

Old 06-17-2017, 09:30 PM   #9915
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

those Os are oxygen, N is nitrogen, H is hydrogen, Na is sodium

Old 06-17-2017, 09:49 PM   #9916
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Promise Phan, did John F. Kennedy President told you are American because you love to be American? I'm Christopher Salgado and I'm from the USA or United States of America. I did subscribed to to Dope2111 or Promise Phan. I did it! Tell congratulations to Christopher Salgado to subscribe to Dope2111 or Promise Phan Would you like to go the Washington, D.C. to see U.S. Government, U.S. Capitol, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, Museum, and Memorial. We're going to New York City about hitting the tower of the World Trade Center in September 11, 2001 Memorial. Have fun at house and good luck. Love, Chris.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:49 PM   #9917
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

THE GUYS WHO'S LOVES TEEN WOLF HERE IN MY PAGE I POST TEEN WOLF AND THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE HUNGER GAMES AND MORE IF YOU LIKE , COME AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND SEE WHAT'S NEW IN MY PAGE .....
THANKYOU (: ..

Old 06-17-2017, 11:07 PM   #9918
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
those Os are oxygen, N is nitrogen, H is hydrogen, Na is sodium

Ahhh... Good god. Thank goodness I haven't been taking L-theanine for months. I'm definitely not gonna go back on it after knowing this

Old 06-17-2017, 11:08 PM   #9919
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
THE GUYS WHO'S LOVES TEEN WOLF HERE IN MY PAGE I POST TEEN WOLF AND THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE HUNGER GAMES AND MORE IF YOU LIKE , COME AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND SEE WHAT'S NEW IN MY PAGE .....
THANKYOU (: ..
Bonnie.... Just stop. Yer not funny

Old 06-17-2017, 11:39 PM   #9920
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Ahhh... Good god. Thank goodness I haven't been taking L-theanine for months. I'm definitely not gonna go back on it after knowing this
i mean it's probably not *bad* for you. it's all up in your body anyway.

Old 06-18-2017, 12:26 AM   #9921
myosis
Minion of Satan

don't post chemistry stuff to people who don't understand chemistry

Old 06-18-2017, 03:52 AM   #9922
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

aversion to MSG is based in racist ideas about asian food being unclean in some way. there is not one shred of evidence that msg does anything harmful to the body.

Old 06-18-2017, 03:53 AM   #9923
redbreegull

it's just delicious

Old 06-18-2017, 04:15 AM   #9924
redbreegull

I feel like you all might go tie a noose if I bring this up one more time, but here is my nightly update on former best friend with benefits:

me: do you still feel the same way about me that I feel about you?
her: yes

me: if things were different, do you think we could go back and try things between us again?
her: yes

but she still won't admit she is unhappy. this is fucking exhausting. I feel like I am trying to dig a tunnel through a mountain with a spoon

Old 06-18-2017, 04:56 AM   #9925
FoolofaTook

I'm frustrated too. There are condoms here and there are lacy undergarments here as well. But no sign of Yesenia.

She is driving me mad! What a wicked woman. I hope we can spoon soon.

Old 06-18-2017, 05:01 AM   #9926
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 06-18-2017, 08:37 AM   #9927
FoolofaTook

I love that song. Used to listen to this album coming down.

Old 06-18-2017, 09:42 AM   #9928
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
There's nothing to know. It's been proven to not do a thing. You have so so many chemicals and molecules floating around your body at all times. Small changes to a molecule can indeed make a big difference (the easiest example to understand here is trans fats and other saturated fats). Msg is fine. That other stuff you posted about is fine. They've been studied.

Old 06-18-2017, 10:31 AM   #9929
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
If he only takes it once in a blue moon I don't see it having a bad affect. If he does it like 3 days in a row and then stops and does it like that then it wouldn't be healthy.
Just like cocaine!

Old 06-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #9930
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
i really want to get the stuffed clams my store sells but the last TWO times i got them i got full blown food poisoning. probably i didn't cook them enough or something. but i just can't do it now hope you feel better
I'd steer clear of stuffed anything, really. If you don't cook it long enough (aka getting the internal temperature up to snuff), you're essentially welcoming re-heated bacteria into your system.

Beware of Thanksgiving turkeys is what I'm sayin'.