Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2016, 11:27 PM   #31
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

HAHA dude what

Old 10-17-2016, 11:31 PM   #32
redbreegull

In 4th grade we were reading vocab words and Cynthia, who sat in front of me, read "participants" as "party pants"

I lost my fucking shit. absolutely could not stop laughing, like deep belly laughs that hurt my core as tears were streaming down my face. The teacher sent me outside and told me not to come back until I had regained control, but our room had a door that actually went outside and that's where she sent me. So I was standing outside the school shaking from laughter and I just couldn't stop. After a few minutes the teacher came and brought me back and acted upset I hadn't come back by myself... but I wasn't done laughing!

Old 10-17-2016, 11:39 PM   #33
ilikeplanets
Braindead

This boy got in trouble once for knocking down a game of Jenga my friend and I were playing, in math. I was a notorious desk flipper, desk taper, and desk graffiti-er. I had a lot of rage in middle school. I think I pissed the teachers off the most when I lied down in the middle of the track for the mile run. Or maybe all the assignment ripping, I would tear up the worksheets they would pass out. It was all petty shit in middle school. In high school I broke all the rules in a worse way, but none of that happened on campus. By 10th grade I had pretty much just stopped going to school until the court forced me. And then I entered a work study program so I could leave early. I don't want kids just so I don't have to deal with a public school ever again, that shit messed me up.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:41 PM   #34
redbreegull

ima be honest, I flipped over a desk once as a teacher in order to try and gain control of an extremely out of control class. sometimes public school is like war

Old 10-17-2016, 11:42 PM   #35
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I don't know if I hated the teachers or the other students more. I was just not cut out for that setting, it was a disaster from 6-12 grade. I may think my life is falling apart somewhat now, but few things could be as bad as those years. I would die before I went back, over and over.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:45 PM   #36
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i think everyone has a story like this, but in 7th grade science class we were reading about different organisms and a dude said "orgasms". it was like i was waiting for someone to do it a prayed it wouldn't be me

Old 10-17-2016, 11:46 PM   #37
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I did that shit on purpose

Old 10-17-2016, 11:47 PM   #38
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Good to know I haven't matured very much, just got a little softer

Old 10-18-2016, 12:08 AM   #39
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

The only time that happened to me was when we were in history, and my friend (who had only ever taken French and Latin, no German) pronounced Luftwaffe as Lahft-Wah-Fay. Just the fact that she thought any country would call their airforce the lahft-Wah-Fay cracked me up. And that the forceful German word had been totally emasculated by a teenage girl making it sound like a French pastry.

But party pants LOL

Old 10-18-2016, 08:17 AM   #40
LaBelle
Socialphobic

One time a couple of classmates got to the classroom way too early and spent their time turning the chalk into dust.
They put it on top of the ceiling fan blades (it was a very hot summer morning).
Class started as usual, and after about 15 minutes someone asked the teacher to turn on the fan, she did and suddenly most everyone, including her was ghost white in chalk dust.

She got SOOOOO pissed, but no one ever ratted out on the kids who did it, the rest of class was spent with she yelling at us how we were savages.

Old 10-18-2016, 12:34 PM   #41
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Not enough

Old 10-18-2016, 03:31 PM   #42
FoolofaTook

one, for insomnia. dude taught me to do breathing exercises and visualize peaceful scenes.

unfortunately my real problems were stonerdom and petty thievery so.... like... yeah.

Old 10-18-2016, 04:59 PM   #43
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Insomnia is the realest problem, I've had it most of my life and very few things help. Definitely not sleeping pills, though. Worthless.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:53 PM   #44
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

traumatic brain injuries work really well so i've heard

Old 10-18-2016, 06:01 PM   #45
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I cant afford to damage mine anymore

Old 10-18-2016, 06:02 PM   #46
ilikeplanets
Braindead

If I could I would choke myself to sleep every night

Old 10-19-2016, 01:16 AM   #47
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I have been to 3 continents

Old 10-19-2016, 02:12 PM   #48
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
Insomnia is the realest problem, I've had it most of my life and very few things help. Definitely not sleeping pills, though. Worthless.
Tire yourself out during the day. Go to the gym and run yourself into the ground. I know what you mean though, I've had a lot of sleepless nights in the last couple of years, stressed out of my tree, self confidence gone out the window, feeling trapped.

I split with my long term partner this year and I'm struggling at 40 to get a grip on my life. I went to the doctor today about my eczema and I wanted to talk to her about my low self confidence and depression too but I didn't. Another wasted opportunity....

Old 10-19-2016, 05:02 PM   #49
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I'm sorry to hear that. I need to rejoin a gym, I know it helps. Not having a set schedule definitely makes it worse. I hope things get a little brighter for you soon.

Old 10-19-2016, 06:08 PM   #50
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaguitar View Post
I split with my long term partner this year and I'm struggling at 40 to get a grip on my life. I went to the doctor today about my eczema and I wanted to talk to her about my low self confidence and depression too but I didn't. Another wasted opportunity....
Sorry to hear it. I got divorced last year after being with my wife for 10 years. It was the biggest hurdle I've had to clear, and I still don't feel like I'm even halfway through being over it. Like, I accepted the fact that I didn't love her enough anymore before it ended, but that didn't make things any easier. It's still a battle every day, fighting and making it on my own. Hang in there.

Old 10-19-2016, 07:29 PM   #51
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
If I could I would choke myself to sleep every night
o ilp, u dont have to do that, I will choke you to sleep every night!

Also this weekend I am going to the best therapy evar: IOMMIC SLEEP

Old 10-19-2016, 08:16 PM   #52
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Thanks, you owe me a cigarette because I broke mine laughing at that!