Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2018, 12:26 AM   #31
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: A compostable condom made from 100% recycled materials
Posts: 16,647
Default

ok

 
Shallowed is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:26 AM   #32
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster
 
WeilandFan's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Haters gonna hate

 
WeilandFan is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:27 AM   #33
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,578
Default


 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:33 AM   #34
WakaFlocka
Banned
 
Posts: 75
Default

Yep no plastic surgery to see here folks time to move on

 
WakaFlocka is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:41 AM   #35
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,578
Default

If it wasn't for the lips, most people wouldn't say anything.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:41 AM   #36
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,578
Default

though it looks like she may have got a nose job too... But the way people talk, you'd think she is 2009 Bruce Jenner.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:47 AM   #37
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 25,911
Default

inside poop

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:48 AM   #38
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 25,911
Default

for real tho why does teh bolly hate butt brettcannon so much

why

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:53 AM   #39
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,578
Default

Hell if I know. I get if he doesn't enjoy the more click-baity stuff on his site, but a mans gotta make a living. It's the way of the web.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:55 AM   #40
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,578
Default

Hey Brett, is the money you get from Alt Nation enough to sustain from getting a real job, or do you have to do something else part time too?

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:12 AM   #41
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Posts: 1,601
Default

Did her lips get stung by bees

 
Butt Pope is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:16 AM   #42
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 3,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
Stop making daily sensationalistic threads you fucking piece of clickbait fake journalist shit
THESE D'arcy articles are NOT clickbait stories.
So STOP yelling here around for them.
...and bugging with silly hate threads.

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:31 AM   #43
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster
 
WeilandFan's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Hey Brett, is the money you get from Alt Nation enough to sustain from getting a real job, or do you have to do something else part time too?
Buttcannon's never had a real job. He worked his fucking ass off though to make this happen.

Clickbait headlines are used because Facebook and Google have monopolized the internet, and their algorithms (Facebook especially) are designed in a way that literally the only way for articles to gain traction now are with clickbait headlines. Without a clickbait headline, it's basically a waste of time to write an article. I really hope that somehow the government can find a way to break up their monopolies so people can have multiple apps/platforms to get their content, if that happens I do think the clickbait model could change a bit when it comes to headline formatting, but it's just the way it is right now.

 
WeilandFan is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:32 AM   #44
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 3,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
though it looks like she may have got a nose job too... But the way people talk, you'd think she is 2009 Bruce Jenner.
The allergic lip reaction from a kiss of Mickey Rourke is the only story that makes sense of them all...

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:42 AM   #45
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 3,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Yep no plastic surgery to see here folks time to move on
Leave her because she had a plastic surgery?

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:53 AM   #46
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster
 
WeilandFan's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,182
Default

Also what I don't get about these Billy die hards going after me (they're coming hard on Twitter) is I'm still a big fan of his. I've never attacked him, if anything I've overly kissed his ass over the years to troll the Consequence of Sound types who shit on him in just about every article. Even the stuff on ticket sales was actually supportive if people would actually take the time to read it, outside of the stuff with fans shitting on ticket prices, but those are real quotes from fans.

I think it's difficult for some to comprehend that I'm a fan of both D'arcy and Billy, D'arcy just happens to be the one agreeing to an interview right now. If they've got an issue with what D'arcy said that's up to them, but don't shoot the messenger. It's not my job to censor the opinions of people I speak to or report on. If anybody heard the full audio too they'd hear there are several times I could have baited D'arcy to go further down certain paths but didn't. Also I was shit on Netphoria until the interview, how can I be a Billy hater if I wasn't super popular on here for awhile? I post on here because it seems like the only Pumpkins board right now where stuff doesn't get deleted.

Also I had an off the record hourlong conversation with Billy about 7 years ago (a few years before the 2014 interview we did) that I have never spoken about online, if I was biased against the guy why would I keep the details of that conversation to myself?

 
WeilandFan is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:07 AM   #47
paranoid
Minion of Satan
 
paranoid's Avatar
 
Location: up a tree
Posts: 5,220
Default

You canít reason with those pathetic sad machines pricks. Billy is all they have. Itís like witnessing an abusice family trying to function.

 
paranoid is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:12 AM   #48
Mals Marola
Minion of Satan
 
Mals Marola's Avatar
 
Location: When the topic turns to the bassist, Corgan becomes uneasy.
Posts: 5,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
Iím glad that she is feeling more secure about her appearance, but honestly people are way too obsessed with how she looks, which I think wouldnít be the case if she was a man.
Still has her snarky wit I see. Always enjoyed her sarcastic remarks and occasional trolling of Corgan in interviews.
oh please
Corgan's appearance is referenced/picked apart daily around here

 
Mals Marola is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:14 AM   #49
jakobtheliar
Pledge
 
jakobtheliar's Avatar
 
Location: las vegas
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Yep no plastic surgery to see here folks time to move on
Fuck you... An ode to you

 
jakobtheliar is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:15 AM   #50
Mals Marola
Minion of Satan
 
Mals Marola's Avatar
 
Location: When the topic turns to the bassist, Corgan becomes uneasy.
Posts: 5,992
Default

i know that was brought up the last time the whole "if she wasn't a girl" thing was used, but seriously, you just can't argue that on a place where the lead singer's weight fluctuations are practically held under a microscope

 
Mals Marola is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:21 AM   #51
jakobtheliar
Pledge
 
jakobtheliar's Avatar
 
Location: las vegas
Posts: 147
Default

You can when he relegated her position in the band as nonexistent or without importance in your stupid posts. Dude. She was in the band. You were trying to impress her. So what she vetoed or gave the thumbs up to you didn't question because you didn't question her taste. That and as you say she was there in the room for every great song... You don't change that formula and expect the same results.

 
jakobtheliar is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:23 AM   #52
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster
 
WeilandFan's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
You canít reason with those pathetic sad machines pricks. Billy is all they have. Itís like witnessing an abusice family trying to function.
I just don't get it, I'm a big fan of the guy. Even after the interview, I have never posted a piece saying fans shouldn't support the tour because no D'arcy, I've said while it sucks she's not there it's still great that Billy, James, and Jimmy are back together.

Just because I interviewed a person who isn't a big fan of him right now (who provided text messages for it that she would have posted herself if not sent to me) I'm the enemy? It's just ridiculous.

I wish Billy had some people in his ear right now who would encourage some level of direct communication with D'arcy, I would hope at the very least they could calm down some of the bad feelings and find some peace with each other.

While if she should have said or did everything she did in the interview is obviously up to anybody's opinion, what is clear from that interview is she felt very badly hurt and betrayed by Billy with the reunion, and it reopened old wounds that just came pouring out.

 
WeilandFan is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:32 AM   #53
jakobtheliar
Pledge
 
jakobtheliar's Avatar
 
Location: las vegas
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
Corgan thanks for buying no ticket:

Thank you

Ein Beitrag geteilt von WilliamPatrickCorgan (@williampcorgan) am

[yQUOTE=WeilandFan;4423227]I just don't get it, I'm a big fan of the guy. Even after the interview, I have never posted a piece saying fans shouldn't support the tour because no D'arcy, I've said while it sucks she's not there it's still great that Billy, James, and Jimmy are back together.

Just because I interviewed a person who isn't a big fan of him right now (who provided text messages for it that she would have posted herself if not sent to me) I'm the enemy? It's just ridiculous.

I wish Billy had some people in his ear right now who would encourage some level of direct communication with D'arcy, I would hope at the very least they could calm down some of the bad feelings and find some peace with each other.

While if she should have said or did everything she did in the interview is obviously up to anybody's opinion, what is clear from that interview is she felt very badly hurt and betrayed by Billy with the reunion, and it reopened old wounds that just came pouring out.[/quote]

You know what a normal person would do? Call the person who was in the trenches with you early on, and then through Jimmy and Jonathan, and on and on, and just speak as a human not a brand or corporation.

And recognize everyone is fallible and realize the music made with these 4 people was the only reason the music came out the way it did was because of the 4 people

 
jakobtheliar is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:55 AM   #54
Try Try Give Up
Oblivious Virgin
 
Posts: 40
Default

Perhaps the surprising thing is that D’arcy didn’t mention the other account that posted the photo with an equally offensive caption that many on here assumed to be an alt of Billy.

I’m glad she corrected herself on the important issue though. Pigs are smart. Smarter than dogs. Between the insults and bacon sandwiches, they’ve had a really rough time of it.

 
Try Try Give Up is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:01 AM   #55
amoergosum
Minion of Satan
 
amoergosum's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,528
Default


 
amoergosum is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:21 AM   #56
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 3,394
Default

Atlanta had the most tasteful sounding pigs.

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:26 AM   #57
amoergosum
Minion of Satan
 
amoergosum's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,528
Default


 
amoergosum is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 05:02 AM   #58
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 3,394
Default

Pumpkins without make up...

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 05:06 AM   #59
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 3,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try Try Give Up View Post
Perhaps the surprising thing is that Díarcy didnít mention the other account that posted the photo with an equally offensive caption that many on here assumed to be an alt of Billy.

Iím glad she corrected herself on the important issue though. Pigs are smart. Smarter than dogs. Between the insults and bacon sandwiches, theyíve had a really rough time of it.
How do you come to the conclusion that many of us here would think that instagram account to be directly from Billy? Just because Chloe Mendel was following it for a short time?
And how do you come to the conclusion that D'arcy should have mentioned an anonymous instagram account, which connections are not clearly known and which could have copied and pasted the picture from the Mancow Muller sites?

My correction on yourself: Pigs are smart. Dogs are smart too. But you are smart like a bacon sandwich.

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 05:28 AM   #60
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
Cool As Ice Cream's Avatar
 
Location: Frantiöek! How's the foot of your turtle?
Posts: 30,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
Buttcannon's never had a real job. He worked his fucking ass off though to make this happen.
do you have rich parents?

 
Cool As Ice Cream is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Echo & the Bunnymen singer is good friends with Chris Martin Catherine Wheel Music News and Discussion 76 04-14-2015 12:15 PM
netphorian haikus Dogfighter28 General Chat Archive 93 08-04-2013 11:53 AM
Questions and/or Answer You want to know but probably will know ScrotumSprite Music Board Archive 10 03-17-2011 10:29 AM
Attn: Bill wHATcOLOR Pumpkins Archive 45 01-09-2007 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2014