Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2006, 05:53 PM   #61
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

I love you, WFMU.

Old 08-07-2006, 05:55 PM   #62
WFMU
Ownz

hey spunk are my balls in this clowns mouth or what?
they're straight up in his mouth

Old 08-07-2006, 05:58 PM   #63
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Hey duovamp, I'm about to neg rep your ass into oblivion.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:04 PM   #64
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Hey duovamp, how's that feel?

Old 08-07-2006, 06:04 PM   #65
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

"duovamp is pretty damned lame"

Yeah, I think we've pretty much made that clear. Enjoy all those red blocks, you worthless piece of trash.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:07 PM   #66
WFMU
Ownz

u mad?

Old 08-07-2006, 06:23 PM   #67
I'm Hardcore
Banned

i dont really like adam sandler

Old 08-07-2006, 06:37 PM   #68
ravenguy2000
NO FATS

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wounded

"if you don't like big red then fuck you"
I had no interest in this movie but if this is for real and it's delivered inthe movie the way i'm hearing it in my head than I think I may pay admission just to hear this.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:40 PM   #69
ravenguy2000
NO FATS

oh wait a second its referring to chewing tobacco or something. i googled it.

I had pictured Will Farrel chugging down one of these

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/ima...ge/hfbe102.jpg

and then saying IF YOU DON'T LIKE BIG RED THEN FUCK YOU to some random person and walking off in his nascar gear or something. ah well.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:41 PM   #70
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFMU
you've made over 2,000 posts and somehow thought they were good
why oh whyyyyy did you wait to so long to let me know that i suck?

Old 08-07-2006, 06:53 PM   #71
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

As if negative reputation were unfamiliar territory to me? This is pretty funny that you wasted that much time to do such a thing. It's just proof that you're the kind of person who gets destroyed in a verbal argument and needs to bring up a fist to prove something. You make me sad. It doesn't matter how much negative reputation I have, it's something of a joke when I have positive reputation because of the frequency that I possess red blocks under my name. Laughable attempt to affect me, sppunk.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #72
neopryn
let's see your penis!

once again duovamp. list your favorite films and explain how they benefitted society.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:59 PM   #73
Shapan
Socialphobic

will ferrell really isnt very funny, if sasha baron cohen wasnt in this movie i probably wouldve waited until one of my friends had it on dvd to watch it.

Old 08-07-2006, 07:08 PM   #74
ZackZ
Mister Class and Quality

Will Ferrell has not made a movie I ever want to see again. The only thing I liked that he was in is Old School, but it's really not his vessel. The only reason he's palatable in that movie is because his usual movie persona is toned way down. He has a few good maniacal outbursts, and he's not spending the whole movie talking in some retarded voice (Zoolander, Anchorman), and making stupid faces. I can't believe Talladega Nights got fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, even from the "cream of the crop."

Old 08-07-2006, 07:31 PM   #75
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp
As if negative reputation were unfamiliar territory to me? This is pretty funny that you wasted that much time to do such a thing. It's just proof that you're the kind of person who gets destroyed in a verbal argument and needs to bring up a fist to prove something. You make me sad. It doesn't matter how much negative reputation I have, it's something of a joke when I have positive reputation because of the frequency that I possess red blocks under my name. Laughable attempt to affect me, sppunk.
Yes, it took me 3 minutes to go through this thread and neg rep your ass.

And we had a verbal argument? I thought arguments stemmed from the contrived notion that both parties are possibly correct.

No one here thinks you are correct in any notion whatsoever. You've been proven to look like a jackass in this thread repeatedly.

Old 08-07-2006, 08:35 PM   #76
Shawn Osmond
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk
Yes, it took me 3 minutes to go through this thread and neg rep your ass.

And we had a verbal argument? I thought arguments stemmed from the contrived notion that both parties are possibly correct.

No one here thinks you are correct in any notion whatsoever. You've been proven to look like a jackass in this thread repeatedly.
Hey spplooge, you sorry fuck.

All duovamp has been doing is pointing out the obvious here, and deserves credit for it. He's just making the point how in every thread you have the same sorry-ass pussies like you and neopryn who come to Netphoria bright and early every day immediately after your moms have made your breakfast, sat you on the pot and wiped your ass, and scrubbed you in the bath tub. Then you sit down here and proceed to bash everything on this board.

I think its hilarious how you felt so embarrassed that you actually had to lie to duovamp and tell him it "only" took you 3 minutes to do that neg repping, but why even do that? Everyone already knows that you sad fucks spend hours on end here each day, so why be embarrassed about the fact that you wasted a good bit of time neg repping someone who couldn't give less of a shit if you neg repped him or not. No explanation for that eh Einstein?

I've only even been able to read Netpho a few times in the last month. Maybe some day when you start getting laid (by a guy of course), and start making some real money, and move out of your mom's house, you will have as tough a time trying to get on Netphoria as I do.

And Neopryn is just a little pussy who has alot in common with you in that he comes into threads and gangs up on people like duovamp because being liked by people with 20,000 posts makes him feel good about himself, because he needs that feeling to justify the time he wastes here every day. If there was ever a good reason to make the 2 hour trip to that shitty city he lives in, I wouldve done it by now, and I'm pretty sure I wouldve kicked his ass and thrown him in the river, and he still would've found a way to annoy the shit out of me.

Anyways, I just got back from seeing this movie and I thought it was funny throughout, the prayer scenes were really funny, and I liked how they tried to make the racing scenes look real.

Old 08-07-2006, 08:39 PM   #77
WFMU
Ownz

shaun osmond am i going to have to make u my son also

Old 08-07-2006, 08:53 PM   #78
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Osmond
so why be embarrassed about the fact that you wasted a good bit of time neg repping someone who couldn't give less of a shit if you neg repped him or not. No explanation for that eh Einstein?.
This may have worked better if it didnt list the time for each rep received.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:49 PM   #79
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
I think its hilarious how you felt so embarrassed that you actually had to lie to duovamp and tell him it "only" took you 3 minutes to do that neg repping, but why even do that? Everyone already knows that you sad fucks spend hours on end here each day, so why be embarrassed about the fact that you wasted a good bit of time neg repping someone who couldn't give less of a shit if you neg repped him or not. No explanation for that eh Einstein?
You might want to check this out, man:

http://forums.netphoria.org/member.php?userid=11238

First rep: 6 p.m., even
Last rep: 6:03 p.m.
Sum total: 3 minutes

I know you're an inbred hick, but even you can count to three.

It's not too late to go edit that though, man, and stop looking like a fucking idiot.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #80
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

I love Shawn's PM's. They're great.

Quote:
Tough words from a lil guy. I'll be more than happy to meet you anywhere in this great land and beat the living shit out of you. But i'm sure you'll decline and keep shooting words from your keyboard. What are you 5-5 and 130 lbs?
And then:

Quote:
It's been 15 months, and my offer is still on the table, just wanted to let you know!

Old 08-07-2006, 09:59 PM   #81
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:

All duovamp has been doing is pointing out the obvious here, and deserves credit for it. He's just making the point how in every thread you have the same sorry-ass pussies like you and neopryn who come to Netphoria bright and early every day immediately after your moms have made your breakfast, sat you on the pot and wiped your ass, and scrubbed you in the bath tub.
This thread was created on 8/6/2006 at 07:53 PM.

Quote:
Then you sit down here and proceed to bash everything on this board.
I was completely unaware this movie was created on Netphoria, for Netphoria. Man, that MonteLDS is sure something!

Quote:
Oops, Shawn, we've been over this already. Just making sure you get it, Einstein!!!

Quote:
I've only even been able to read Netpho a few times in the last month. Maybe some day when you start getting laid (by a guy of course), and start making some real money, and move out of your mom's house, you will have as tough a time trying to get on Netphoria as I do.
I'm married, own my own home and have a pretty decent job working in the capitol. Thanks, though.

Quote:
I liked how they tried to make the racing scenes look real.
Yes, it is so fucking RARE THAT MOVIES TRY TO COPY WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT. They should've had some wheelchair racers going around the track instead of real cars - we all would've understood.

You fucking dipshit.

Old 08-07-2006, 10:29 PM   #82
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

Quote:
i'm going to need to see your credentials, al
shit, that's what happens when I edit drunk and think of "from the people who brought you the 40 year old Virgin!" in my head.

debating if I should send out an e-mail for my editor to catch it or not. Ah, fuck it.

Edit: I fessed up to my screwup. Well, it was a nice gig while it lasted, folks.

Last edited by Ugly : 08-08-2006 at 01:31 AM.

Old 08-07-2006, 10:41 PM   #83
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

Quote:
wait rob schneider? what the fuck?
Yeah, that was pretty lame but I was trying to think really quickly of a supporting comedic actor and I was writing this at my work and then the aforementioned drunken editing let it slip by.

I stand by the family Guy reference. Solid gag, alot of readers will relate to it, and it conjures up images of will Farrell getting punched in the head, which is rather soothing to imagine after seeing the movie.

Haven't seen Boogie Nights in years, Riley's role doesn't register at all. I keep thinking about the shlong shot.

Old 08-07-2006, 11:25 PM   #84
Eulogy
huh

Quote:

All duovamp has been doing is pointing out the obvious here, and deserves credit for it. He's just making the point how in every thread you have the same sorry-ass pussies like you and neopryn who come to Netphoria bright and early every day immediately after your moms have made your breakfast, sat you on the pot and wiped your ass, and scrubbed you in the bath tub. Then you sit down here and proceed to bash everything on this board.

And Neopryn is just a little pussy who has alot in common with you in that he comes into threads and gangs up on people like duovamp because being liked by people with 20,000 posts makes him feel good about himself, because he needs that feeling to justify the time he wastes here every day. If there was ever a good reason to make the 2 hour trip to that shitty city he lives in, I wouldve done it by now, and I'm pretty sure I wouldve kicked his ass and thrown him in the river, and he still would've found a way to annoy the shit out of me.

Anyways, I just got back from seeing this movie and I thought it was funny throughout, the prayer scenes were really funny, and I liked how they tried to make the racing scenes look real.
does anyone else ever wonder what the fuck is going on in the heads of people who make posts like this? it's really baffling.

Old 08-08-2006, 02:13 AM   #85
I'm Hardcore
Banned

i wonder what goes on in the heads of people that try oh-so hard to win internet arguments

Old 08-08-2006, 02:17 AM   #86
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Huh.

Old 08-08-2006, 02:20 AM   #87
barden
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk
Ravenguy, Ugly and I basically are the same person, movie-wise, if that helps any.
Haha.

Old 08-09-2006, 04:23 AM   #88
TheEdgeboy
Banned

i wanted stupid humor from this movie and basically got what i was looking for...but i think the movie overall is sub-par for Ferrell. The father and euro guy were real good and so were the kids.

I pretty much laughed every time those kids had dominant scenes, pretty over-the-top but funny nonetheless, but then they were supporting roles too, so... I like Will Ferrell, but im wondering if that 20 second kissing another man scene at the end is his comic mojo running pretty dry.

Old 08-09-2006, 04:46 AM   #89
Geek USA
car wash cunt

i saw half of this movie tonight and walked out to go to a bar

Old 08-09-2006, 01:46 PM   #90
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Psh, fuck you guys. That movie was hilarious.

"Was that some kind of... catchphrase... or epilepsy?" COME ON

You people are stone cold. STONE COLD I TELL YOU

Oh and sppunk I've wanted to tell you this for like 4 years: you're a fucking tool