Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #31
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
why are you arguing with him?
probably the same reason I argue with you and when I figure it out you'll be the first to know

Old 07-16-2014, 09:35 PM   #32
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
i can't believe that racists hate obama and other racists don't do anything about it! what's up with that?
it was actually just her last line. like, ok spot her everything else, but its the dems fault...wha.?

Old 07-16-2014, 09:40 PM   #33
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
probably the same reason I argue with you and when I figure it out you'll be the first to know
because its fun

Old 07-24-2014, 08:35 PM   #34
MusicMan4

Houston Black Woman EPIC Rant on Illegals immigrants | ' Why Can't They Go Back ' | tv interview

Old 07-24-2014, 08:36 PM   #35
MusicMan4

so epic and full of win
one houston woman just can't even with the illegals

Old 07-25-2014, 01:21 AM   #36
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

EPIC. What else can you say?

This Houston woman came out in intense heat today to protest a plan to house thousands of illegal alien “children” — many of them teenagers and some with communicable diseases — in a local middle school that had been closed due to “funding issues.”

Why is it there is no money for our schools but BILLIONS for foreign nationals who broke our laws to come here? Why are we not enforcing our laws and flying them back home?

Ask those questions and you get called a racist by ABCNBCCBSCNNMSNBC — the lapdog Obama media.

Let’s see them call this brave, patriotic woman a racist.

WATCH — AND THEN SHARE EVERYWHERE using the links above:

Old 07-25-2014, 01:22 AM   #37
Trotskilicious
Banned

there's no money for schools because top right wants taxes cut GOD DAMN I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Old 07-30-2014, 05:10 PM   #38
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
there's no money for schools because top right wants taxes cut GOD DAMN I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Our government (D.C.) is a clear and present danger and should be starved of assets and power immediately, i.e. arrest the past Presidential criminals, End the Fed! Neuter the IRS, etc., or else this continues until the U.S. becomes Argentina or worse:

WANTED: Foster Families To House ADULT ILLEGAL ALIENS!

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...llegal-aliens/

The Texas-based nonprofit Catholic Charities are in need of foster families to house 15 to 22 year old illegal aliens.

The age of 22 requires the illegal be earning a high school diploma.

Foster families will receive $40 per day for each illegal, and the payments are funded by the federal government.

A foster family can receive up to $7,400 per month for housing 6 illegal immigrants.

In addition to daily payments illegals are provided:

1. Taxpayer subsidized education,

2. Health care,

3. Transportation,

4. English lessons,

5. Legal counsel,

6. And an "allowance."

“Most of our children are 15 to 17-years-old,” she said. “But some stay in our program until they are 22-years-old; if they’re still working on getting their high school diploma, they can stay until they’re that age.”

Here is a pic of some of the illegal youths they want you to house. Is the money worth it?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm...fb53a7a4fa.jpg

Old 07-30-2014, 05:23 PM   #39
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
so epic and full of win
one houston woman just can't even with the illegals

que? You're coming off like a typical liberal douche here. This one woman understands the clusterfuck this will bring. She gets it. Do you?

Kill your TV. I hear the mainstream are all about hiding the real facts of this invasion. MS-13 all up in this shit recruiting hit squads that the Sheriffs try to deal with knowing if they give them up to DHS, the Feds just release them to the wild. On orders from above.

That would be Obozo. He's trying to get impeached with this shit. Pure insanity, but I can't say I'm that surprised. O reps many of the frustrated commies that have wished to destroy this country and reshape it into a 3rd world shithole where they are worshiped by the useful idiots too ignorant to understand the manipulation.

They gotta expedite amnesty to get the illegals to vote this November. Party over country, that's all that matters to the Democrat Communist.

Old 07-30-2014, 07:13 PM   #40
Order 66
Socialphobic

there arent many closeted republicans here i like but i like you omega

Old 07-31-2014, 08:30 PM   #41
The Omega Concern
Banned

I wouldn't trust a Republican so far as I can throw an elephant.

Old 07-31-2014, 08:31 PM   #42
The Omega Concern
Banned

Did Boner just pull another crying game again?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...KBwxmdASOKOrrT

I think a safe guess is that at least 2/3 of our congress are as fucked up on Prozac and whatever else as this guy is. We are so screwed!

Old 07-31-2014, 08:41 PM   #43
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
I say let them all in. Let in anybody who wants to be here. It's not a big deal.

...and why you still have my accurate quote about you in your profile:

Quote:
The Department of Homeland Security’s report on the facilities housing the recent flood of “unaccompanied alien children” (UAC) from Central America describes conditions where diseases such as tuberculosis (TB) and scabies are spreading, and staff are being exposed to human waste.

The report lists off the types of diseases that are becoming prevalent in the facilities and that are requiring treatment. They ******* “respiratory illnesses, chicken pox, tuberculosis, and scabies.” These diseases have also spread to several DHS employees working at the locations, the report states. (RELATED: Scabies Outbreak At US Border)

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/31/dh...#ixzz395Wboahs

Quote:
A desperate hunt is underway in Northern California for a tuberculosis patient who has refused treatment and may be contagious, putting those around him at risk. County health officials asked prosecutors to seek the warrant, in part, because Rosas Cruz comes from a part of Mexico known for its drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis. Taylor, who did not know the status of Rosas Cruz's residency, said he is not interested in punishing him through the criminal court system. Rather, Taylor said he is using the courts to protect the public's health. By law, health officials can't force a patient to be treated for tuberculosis, but officials can use the courts to isolate him from the public. That is when officials offer treatment.

Old 08-01-2014, 01:01 AM   #44
Trotskilicious
Banned

"fucked up on Prozac"

Old 08-01-2014, 02:29 AM   #45
Order 66
Socialphobic

i used to mainline it before i found god or whatever