Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 10:17 PM   #391
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

god damn rep. that is one shitty week. sorry :/

it's good you slowed down at your main workplace though. even though it sounded like you were doing a great job not letting it get to you too much, the job itself sounds emotionally exhausting.

Old 03-04-2019, 10:27 PM   #392
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

sending you good thoughts, reprise. that's lots of shit all at once.

Old 03-04-2019, 10:30 PM   #393
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I moved into a bigger apartment last week in Foggy Bottom. Having trouble sleeping. Gotta get used to the space.

Old 03-04-2019, 11:53 PM   #394
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

huh hehe. huhuh. foggy bottom

Old 03-04-2019, 11:58 PM   #395
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
god damn rep. that is one shitty week. sorry :/

it's good you slowed down at your main workplace though. even though it sounded like you were doing a great job not letting it get to you too much, the job itself sounds emotionally exhausting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
sending you good thoughts, reprise. that's lots of shit all at once.
thanks. it's not only emotionally exhausting, it's physically exhausting. it's starting to wear out my feet and legs. i'm sure it will improve when i lose weight but right now it's starting to become a problem. my feet hurt terribly, the top of my feet. i think i might have arthritis. my legs are just sore i can live with it but it sucks.

it's nice to not be working so much but it also means i have to hustle every day to earn money, and i'm always working or looking for work online. i've done really well the past 10 days, like i had a $200 day which is pretty insane considering i'm used to making 12.50 an hour. and i made $130 the next day. today i made about $115. more than i'd make at my regular job and it didn't involve dealing with any customers or being on my feet, and i did other stuff thru the day too like go to therapy and pet my cat.

plus i have to self-start now. i have to work, or i get no money. i can't just show up somewhere and get paid. i cant slack off, i wont get shit.

but it's good. i feel more in control and i'm happy i have worth besides counting money and dealing with angry people.

Old 03-04-2019, 11:59 PM   #396
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
I moved into a bigger apartment last week in Foggy Bottom. Having trouble sleeping. Gotta get used to the space.
cool i know that feeling with a new place. pretty soon you'll be all settled in

Old 03-05-2019, 12:01 AM   #397
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

also i've been telling social security to stop sending me disability money for 6 months but they kept sending it to me, so i've just been letting it sit there (since i'll need to pay it back). finally today they sent me all this paperwork about how they need to evaluate if i'm still disabled. DUMBSHITS IVE BEEN TELLING YOU I'M NOT JUST FUCKING STOP GIVING ME MONEY. but they are questioning back a couple months earlier then they should (i should have to pay back dec-march but they are questioning my earnings from oct-marcfh) so now i have to send everything to them so I don't have to give them extra money back and it's so annoying it really is. i have to send them 6 months of paystubs and medical expenses and look through records and whatever and i wanted to do this in fucking december but no they just waited until they saw my tax return i guess

i am very grateful that they subsidized my life when i needed it but i dont anymore and i just want it to be over with. except medicare i still need that. and i get to keep it for like 7 years or something.

Old 03-05-2019, 01:51 AM   #398
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
also i've been telling social security to stop sending me disability money for 6 months but they kept sending it to me, so i've just been letting it sit there (since i'll need to pay it back). finally today they sent me all this paperwork about how they need to evaluate if i'm still disabled. DUMBSHITS IVE BEEN TELLING YOU I'M NOT JUST FUCKING STOP GIVING ME MONEY. but they are questioning back a couple months earlier then they should (i should have to pay back dec-march but they are questioning my earnings from oct-marcfh) so now i have to send everything to them so I don't have to give them extra money back and it's so annoying it really is. i have to send them 6 months of paystubs and medical expenses and look through records and whatever and i wanted to do this in fucking december but no they just waited until they saw my tax return i guess

i am very grateful that they subsidized my life when i needed it but i dont anymore and i just want it to be over with. except medicare i still need that. and i get to keep it for like 7 years or something.
that sounds so FUCKING annoying, i don't think i'd have the patience to deal with it. i salute you

Old 03-05-2019, 06:32 AM   #399
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:

i feel asleep while driving and went into a lady sitting at a red light. no, really. i woke up before i hit her so i at least slowed down a lot. her car is not bad. my car i already junked.

i was already doing the sleep apnea thing but yeah this was just another sign that i need it
wow this is scary. fortunately no one got hurt. hopefully the machine helps. you need your sleep.

Old 03-05-2019, 07:35 AM   #400
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
so i stepped down a day at my job and got another job online plus i've been doing freelance. started working less at my main job last week and had a great week money wise so that's good.

since i've been here:
my laptop broke
i got in a car accident
i got a new (used) car
i bought a laptop but it stopped working after 2 hours
they are sending me a new laptop (its a used business class laptop)
i'm getting my sleep apnea machine next week
i will have a surgery date this week
all i do is work basically
Damn, sending all the good vibes your way!
Sleep apnea sounds absolutely terrifying, i'm sorry

Old 03-07-2019, 02:59 AM   #401
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

im having bariatric surgery on april 3

Old 03-07-2019, 07:31 AM   #402
FoolofaTook

hope everything goes well reprise. how much time off from work do you have to recover?

Old 03-07-2019, 11:59 AM   #403
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

thanks. two weeks.

Old 03-08-2019, 03:22 AM   #404
Catherine Wheel
Banned

So everyone who is left here is all of a sudden being really nice to each other and supportive and hospitable. Wow it’s almost like you’re all trying to prove wrong about how Netphoria really is. Like how people act a different way when self consciousness or shame / guilt / insecurity enters the picture

Last edited by Catherine Wheel : 03-08-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Old 03-08-2019, 03:42 AM   #405
Catherine Wheel
Banned

We don't even need to bring shame or guilt or insecurity into this. We can just leave it at self consciousness.

Old 03-08-2019, 07:01 AM   #406
FoolofaTook

O Catering, you are as mischievous as a megalothon is mighty!

Old 03-08-2019, 08:45 AM   #407
yo soy el mejor

Thumbs up

Quote:
im having bariatric surgery on april 3
i started my period april 3, 2001

Old 03-08-2019, 08:55 AM   #408
FoolofaTook

Question

Any idea when it's going to stop?

Old 03-08-2019, 09:13 AM   #409
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

My cat was begging for potato chips and I was distracted and didn’t really think about it because I was doing some heinous reading for Uni and then before I knew it, the inevitable happened, and there I was, about to knock on my parents’ bedroom door and call out Mum, Dad, the cat threw up and then I realised fuck. I’m 39. Nobody is coming to help me, I have to clean up this fucking cat spew all by myself

Old 03-08-2019, 10:09 AM   #410
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Any idea when it's going to stop?

Old 03-08-2019, 11:14 AM   #411
yo soy el mejor

menopause, i guess. we didn't really learn that in high school. but i think my mom has stopped bleeding and she is 58.

Old 03-08-2019, 11:49 AM   #412
yo soy el mejor

u guyz are gonna love this. so i was part of a group project that was fucking awful because two girlies did not do shit. instead of telling you the story, i will show you the email i just sent. sorry, i could not NOT send it:

I did not want to send a group text because I don't want to call either of you out in a group text. But in the future, if you two ever have a group project, for sake of your group, do your work.

Guilia, for not having read the chapter and needing the book in front of you for the entire time, you wasted so much of our group's time by rambling and reading from the book (and saying "like" way too much). And I know you know that there was no effort behind your slides.

Alexis, you did not do a thing and then attempted to present my work. I noticed you also took notes from my slides and added them to your points in the shared GoogleDoc. This was the morning the presentation was due, yet you were in class trying to read the chapter in a hurry. So had you read or not?

When I was your age and lazy about school, I did myself everyone a favor and dropped out. There are better ways to spend your time than going to school to avoid doing work and getting lousy grades because of it.

This kind of stuff lessens the value education, which is silly to do because it costs so much--for most people. And not liking a class is not an excuse to be lazy, especially when other people are relying on you to do your work.

Good luck in school and life.

Old 03-08-2019, 11:51 AM   #413
yo soy el mejor

idgaf

Old 03-08-2019, 11:52 AM   #414
FoolofaTook

do you sign all your emails as "i n c l u d e"?

Old 03-08-2019, 11:52 AM   #415
yo soy el mejor

Y - S - E - M

Old 03-08-2019, 11:53 AM   #416
yo soy el mejor

I - A - D - B

in english

Old 03-08-2019, 12:10 PM   #417
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
u guyz are gonna love this. so i was part of a group project that was fucking awful because two girlies did not do shit. instead of telling you the story, i will show you the email i just sent. sorry, i could not NOT send it:

I did not want to send a group text because I don't want to call either of you out in a group text. But in the future, if you two ever have a group project, for sake of your group, do your work.

Guilia, for not having read the chapter and needing the book in front of you for the entire time, you wasted so much of our group's time by rambling and reading from the book (and saying "like" way too much). And I know you know that there was no effort behind your slides.

Alexis, you did not do a thing and then attempted to present my work. I noticed you also took notes from my slides and added them to your points in the shared GoogleDoc. This was the morning the presentation was due, yet you were in class trying to read the chapter in a hurry. So had you read or not?

When I was your age and lazy about school, I did myself everyone a favor and dropped out. There are better ways to spend your time than going to school to avoid doing work and getting lousy grades because of it.

This kind of stuff lessens the value education, which is silly to do because it costs so much--for most people. And not liking a class is not an excuse to be lazy, especially when other people are relying on you to do your work.

Good luck in school and life.

F yeah

Tell em

Old 03-08-2019, 12:14 PM   #418
FoolofaTook

(just not irl)

Old 03-08-2019, 12:18 PM   #419
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
When I was your age and lazy about school, I did myself everyone a favor and dropped out.
Goddamn, this is devastating

Had to do it to em

Old 03-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #420
Elphenor
Braindead

dropped the elbow

Closed Thread