Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2019, 12:32 PM   #1
he/she/it
Ownz

Default Does anyone have the M-Audio Jimmy Chamberlin Signature Drums Volume 1?

This was talked about in an old thread, but I can't comment on it coz it's archived now:

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=178673

Too bad the download link there isn't working anymore. I really want to get this.

I think that the Volume 1 wasn't available for sale long and it seems to me that the intended 4 volume series never happened. The Musician's Friend store page for it says:

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-...drums-volume-1
Quote:
In M-Audio ProSessions 24 Jimmy Chamberlin Signature Drums Vol. 1 combines Jimmy's talents with both skins and electronics in this superbly sampled and immediately useful drum library. Vol. 1 is the first drum loop library in a 4-part series containing his trademark rhythms. You also get a "Making of" video in addition to 24-bit WAV and REX2 files.
But, I haven't found any mention of a volume 2 - 4 anywhere. I wonder what happened. Maybe low sales resulted in Jimmy not being interested in completing it.

Does anyone have this or have any information about why the full thing wasn't made?