Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2002, 05:28 AM   #91
Siamese Dreamer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by mommy_drank:
would you please go to the o-board?

see, i didn't tell you, i asked nicely. now please go

Wow, your manners overwhelm me, and I am speachless....

*walks slowy away to the O-board*

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 04-02-2002, 05:31 AM   #92
mommy_drank

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Siamese Dreamer:
*walks slowy away to the O-board*
*rejoices*

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-02-2002, 07:05 AM   #93
smux

*sacrifices cat in honor of mommy_drank*

Old 04-02-2002, 08:57 AM   #94
bawbageo

contender with 'look at my SP tattoo ', but this just pisses all over that. Not that I'm drawing any comparisons with them but...

BEST THREAD EVAR!!!!!
I got to admit I was "Is it him. It could be him.Gosh.Gush then ...nah."

All good stuff

Old 04-02-2002, 01:15 PM   #95
CandyPotter

Quote:
Originally posted by Alison White:
I just think so because of the flashing stars....I haven't read all his posts though - just the ones in this thread...

*still shaking with anger*

I don't really come here, though...has this happened before?
Yes. Being that you were apparently "born yesterday" you should learn to beware moderators. They are your friends, but sometimes they get a wild hair and do something like this. A moderator has the power to put whatever bells and whistles on a screenname he/she wants.

And no, this doesn't really happen here. I'm sure it has, and I don't remember or I didn't pay attention, or I wasn't around. How old is Netphoria anyways? I think I showed up in 99.

Old 04-02-2002, 01:43 PM   #96
JoaoMiguel

Thumbs down

http://chojin.lfx.org/retorts/pity.gif

Old 04-02-2002, 05:12 PM   #97
Alison White

Quote:
Originally posted by CandyPotter:
Yes. Being that you were apparently "born yesterday" you should learn to beware moderators. They are your friends, but sometimes they get a wild hair and do something like this. A moderator has the power to put whatever bells and whistles on a screenname he/she wants.

And no, this doesn't really happen here. I'm sure it has, and I don't remember or I didn't pay attention, or I wasn't around. How old is Netphoria anyways? I think I showed up in 99.
Thanks... http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Old 04-02-2002, 07:05 PM   #98
*sweet sweet*

Talking

Quote:
Billy,

What the fuck? I wasn't talking about YOUR drug use...I was talking about JIMMY'S drug use(admit YOUR mistake)...about which he TOLD ME OVER DINNER IN WINNIPEG! I don't know a SINGLE FUCKING THING about YOUR drug use! So maybe you should read a little more carefully...I WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT YOU! AND I didn't say ANYWHERE that I know you...you said it, not me...from anyone else's point of view I was just some random fucking fan.

So get your shit straight before you tell me anyfuckingthing like that. All I fucking did was try to stick up for a friend when everyone was fucking being a cunt to him. WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT FUCKING KNOWING YOU!!!!!! Why the HELL do you think I'm obsessed with you?????

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO GET OVER YOURSELF

I AM TWENTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD so please fuck off with your "Barbie and Ken" comment...Fuck you - in less than six months I'll be a fucking apprenticing architect! I'm not a child so stop fucking treating me like I'm one of your fucking "pumpkin elite" (KS excluded) because I'm not now and I never have been!

The fact that you think I'm "conceited" about knowing anything about you IS THE GAYEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD...HELLO??????? I've known you for years and I STILL don't know anything about you, and I don't tell anyone any little fucked up thing that I DO know! Guess what? NONE OF MY FRIENDS CARE!!! Why would I be conceited over knowing you? What the fuck kind of childish bullshit is that?? Who cares if I know you? I never thought about it like that - I thought that's why you liked me...but apparently that was all a facade! I was a true friend to you! FUCK YOU for being FAKE!!!!! I thought you were real!!!! I AM REAL! So don't think you own me or anything about me, don't think you have any fucking control over me because you don't and you never did!

I can't believe you fucking made it public that I know you...do you think I actually want that online or anywhere else? That's fucking stupid...yeah I really want a bunch of "can you tell Billy I said hi" and "can you send Billy a sample of my cd" and "can you give Billy my email address" bullshit...I am not about living for you...I LIVE FOR ME! I am an intelligent, caring, generous woman, who sticks up for all of her friends...apparantly that is not what you want in a friend? Well, you're nothing that I want in a friend either, if that's how you fucking treat people who care about you so much (coming online and telling me to go play with Barbie and Ken?? Are you fucking kidding me?).

Of course I still love your music, because YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME EVER!!!

So goodbye, all the best, and hopefully someday you'll learn the true meaning of friendship.

[This message has been edited by Alison White (edited 04-02-2002).]

Old 04-02-2002, 08:04 PM   #99
Aeroplane

Question

Did I miss something?

Old 04-02-2002, 08:19 PM   #100
Aeroplane

Quote:
Originally posted by Marquis667:
Depends on what you mean by that...
Oh, Marquis, you just make me laugh. That's all. Your keeeewwwl.

Old 04-02-2002, 08:20 PM   #101
Aeroplane

Post 100!!!!!! (for this thread that is)

Old 04-02-2002, 08:36 PM   #102
june33

ohmifuck. i didnt know people this stupid actually existed in the world.

Old 04-02-2002, 08:45 PM   #103
Zero?

Quote:
well I DON'T KNOW why he would have mod status...I mean, it's a board dedicated to him!
Ok,...it's a board for fans of the BAND!!!!
There is no midless worshipping of billy over here.

------------------
http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/char...rancetaunt.gif You fight great, but I'm a great fighter!!!!

Old 04-02-2002, 09:29 PM   #104
Elvis The Naked Years

Thumbs down

heh this is so retarded it hurts my ass

Old 04-02-2002, 11:32 PM   #105
Reyngel

Alison, the reason people think you're an idiot is because you say you're not obsessed with Billy, and yet you bust a nut when you think he insults you. I mean fuck, you sound mentally unstable. And any dimwit, regardless of how often they visit here, could see that it wasn't really Billy. So what the hell's wrong with you?

It seems to me that you need to get the fuck out of here, cause the content obviously is too much for your obsessive head to handle. No matter which one you are: a hopeless and insecure wreck of a person, or a pathetic and meaningless troll, you're still a fuckin annoying thing to have sitting at the top of the message board.

Old 04-03-2002, 12:00 AM   #106
Alison White

Quote:
Originally posted by Reyngel:
Alison, the reason people think you're an idiot is because you say you're not obsessed with Billy, and yet you bust a nut when you think he insults you. I mean fuck, you sound mentally unstable. And any dimwit, regardless of how often they visit here, could see that it wasn't really Billy. So what the hell's wrong with you?

It seems to me that you need to get the fuck out of here, cause the content obviously is too much for your obsessive head to handle. No matter which one you are: a hopeless and insecure wreck of a person, or a pathetic and meaningless troll, you're still a fuckin annoying thing to have sitting at the top of the message board.

Holy shit...you are fuckin smart!

Let's see...if I were obsessed would I:
A) cry like a fuckin panty and apologize
B)tell him to fuck off and never see him again, or
C)Do nothing.

Hmmm...I'd say if I was obsessed, I would have done A...I'd also say that this is ridiculous since none of you know anything about my friendship with Billy. If ANY of my friends said that to me, I'd tell them to fuck off...so please, do stop...you're making yourself look very simple minded...

Old 04-03-2002, 12:01 AM   #107
Alison White

PS - a tip to Reyngel,

If you hate seeing my topic at the top of the board, it may help if you stop replying...

Old 04-03-2002, 12:29 AM   #108
Travis Meeks

Red face

Quote:

C)Do nothing.

Hmmm...I'd say if I wa obsessed, I would have done A...I'd also say that this is ridiculous since none of you know anything about my friendship with Billy. If ANY of my friends said that to me, I'd tell them to fuck off...so please, do stop...you're making yourself look very simple minded...
YES! We made another naive young pumpkin fan into a bitter, spiteful person. Well done guys http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Travis Meeks (edited 04-02-2002).]

Old 04-03-2002, 01:10 AM   #109
smux

Quote:
Originally posted by Travis Meeks:
YES! We made another naive young pumpkin fan into a bitter, spiteful person. Well done guys http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Travis Meeks (edited 04-02-2002).]
One more week and she'll kill an Oboarder on sight.

Old 04-03-2002, 01:18 AM   #110
GlassDreams

Thumbs up

I say ban the bitch.

Old 04-03-2002, 01:33 AM   #111
Siamese Dreamer

Thumbs down

Quote:

C)Do nothing.

Hmmm...I'd say if I was obsessed, I would have done A...I'd also say that this is ridiculous since none of you know anything about my friendship with Billy. If ANY of my friends said that to me, I'd tell them to fuck off...so please, do stop...you're making yourself look very simple minded...

Good Call Alison, you rock, tell these fucks were to go, because at least you have real things to say and it hurts u when people arn't nice... These souless creatures don't know what it means to have emotions...(could be a bit harsh, but I'm pissed at Billy Bashers, and decent people Basher's)

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

[This message has been edited by Siamese Dreamer (edited 04-03-2002).]

Old 04-03-2002, 03:42 AM   #112
Smiley

Arrow

Quote:
so please, do stop...you're making yourself look very simple minded...
http://www.suicidekiss.org/forumimages/billynahizu.jpg

------------------
"love does not always have to be quiet and graceful, it can be boisterous and loud and even rude, to shout above the din to be heard sometimes... if only to bring a little peace" -bc
http://www.suicidekiss.org

Old 04-03-2002, 05:50 AM   #113
Lady of the Sacred Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by Smiley:
http://www.suicidekiss.org/forumimages/billynahizu.jpg

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that was very funny, yet i am simple minded........

Old 04-03-2002, 09:55 AM   #114
Vanity Must Die

Alison, shut the fuck up.

SiameseDreamer, shut the fuck up.

Now.

>Trent

Old 04-03-2002, 12:13 PM   #115
frenchy

Lightbulb

Quote:
I'd also say that this is ridiculous since none of you know anything about my friendship with Billy. If ANY of my friends said that to me, I'd tell them to fuck off...

I'm sorry to doubt you, but you're "friendship" with Bolly seems limited since he's always bragging about how he's scared of the Internet and doesn't want to be around it...

So, eheh now he's a Netphoria Mod ; )
that make sens... that's what i call being smart and not obsessive.

Please, go mad on my board, we're gonna love it :
French SP Forum

------------------
Jerome Conin (Frenchy)
[email protected]
Manager of the French speaking Smashing Pumpkins Community :
Les Citrouilles Ardentes

Old 04-03-2002, 12:19 PM   #116
melancholia

http://www.comicpost.com/Vintage/trolls.JPG

Old 04-03-2002, 01:23 PM   #117
beever

Thumbs up

This must be archieved!! Best thread on the SP board in a looong time.

Old 04-03-2002, 01:23 PM   #118
beever

*Sig worthy*

------------------
http://www.krank.dk/gif/adult_pacman.gif

AIM: captain stokholm

Old 04-03-2002, 05:02 PM   #119
Crono

Quote:
Originally posted by Siamese Dreamer:
Quote:
Originally posted by If It Feels Good, Do Me:
Leave Alison alone, dickheads. She made her points without attacking anyone or making any personal insults, and you will treat her with the same respect, or else. Only those of us who think on a level as high as Billy can truly understand the beauty of Machina story. The only reason that the rest of you bash it is becuase you cant figure it out, and that pisses you off. You're like little kids working on a puzzle. You cant figure out how the pieces go together, so you get mad and throw a fit and throw the pieces around.

Just because you're not intelligent enough to understand something doesn't mean you go around bashing it. Just accept the fact that you're human and move on.

As unpopualr as this opinion is here at Netphoria... i think we need more people like this, and alison white, because they are actually trying to post just opinions and support the music they love. I couldn't agrre with them both more, and am sick of all you fucks bagging them out here because of what they have to say, and the fake Billy's are the real trolls, not them... and so b4 n e 1 tells me to go to the o-board... NO

go to the oboard, you'll be happier, trust us

Old 04-03-2002, 05:06 PM   #120
Crono

Quote:

C)Do nothing.

billy posts at the oboard, go there.