Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-29-2016, 01:54 PM   #31
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Morning zoo radio is the fucking worst. It's like the Teargarden of talk radio.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:25 PM   #32
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Are we sure she wasn't saying "billy corgan got a PHAT ass?" As in Pretty Hot And Tempting? Cause she started out complimenting him on the suit and cute lil hat

Old 02-29-2016, 06:27 PM   #33
Gollum
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjpaterra View Post
I thought he had a diet regiment that involved raw vegetables and no dairy or something like that

Turns out he's been eating vegetables with cheese wiz and ice cream and grilled cheese sandwiches and fried chicken
I remember Billy saying something about how he was mortified that his family only ate meat and cheese growing up and that he changed his diet to get away from that.

But I know some fat vegans that eat potato chips and french fries and candy. So I guess cutting out animal products doesn't mean you are eating healthy.

During Zeitgeist, Jimmy was making Billy work out with him and he said that made him lose a lot of weight instead of building muscle.

Old 03-09-2016, 10:49 PM   #34
KissesandNoise
Banned

Yeah, fatty thighs bitch-hips. He would be referred to as pear shaped.

Doesn't he have a touch of that Abe Lincoln disease? Marfan Syndrome I think. He has a lot of the characteristics; long limbs, big hands and feet, small shoulders, snaggle tooth. People with that are supposed to be surprisingly strong for their build i.e. Ol Abe.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:09 AM   #35
KissesandNoise
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
I remember Billy saying something about how he was mortified that his family only ate meat and cheese growing up and that he changed his diet to get away from that.

But I know some fat vegans that eat potato chips and french fries and candy. So I guess cutting out animal products doesn't mean you are eating healthy.

During Zeitgeist, Jimmy was making Billy work out with him and he said that made him lose a lot of weight instead of building muscle.
Yeah I was impressed with him in 2007. He looked great - lean and mean. He was always eating raw veggies out of a container. I thought he might have been on some macrobiotic thing and taking a chef with him. I've heard more "vegan" talk from him now in his pudge, I-don't-give-a-shit phase. Well one day he is pescatarian and the next vegan. I thought I read something about him allowing a post-concert steak as his only meat. I'm sure his diet is like everything else. He's all in on something one week and a complete 180 the next. It's not even that he's that heavy, he just needs his clothes to be one size bigger. OK, I'm done talking about another man's body. Jesus.

Old 03-10-2016, 11:14 AM   #36
themadcaplaughs
Apocalyptic Poster

Maybe he gained sympathy weight during Airplane Mode's pregnancy.

Old 03-11-2016, 12:56 PM   #37
oneclappinghand
Banned

Then that was a long pregnancy

Old 03-11-2016, 06:53 PM   #38
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissesandNoise View Post
OK, I'm done talking about another man's body. Jesus.
leave the LORD your GOD out of this vulgar talk of homoeroticity.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:32 PM   #39
slunken
Virgo