Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2018, 10:47 PM   #181
myosis
Minion of Satan

sorry about that. i have no clue what it could be.

Old 10-19-2018, 10:59 PM   #182
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i had those crazy heavy periods for a while, i had the heaviest grossest period for like 3 whole months, fuck tampons/pads i had to go around with a fuckin' towel at home and work was only possible if it was a good day which meant heavy but new tampon ever 2 hours was enough. i eventually had to take Tranexamic acid which is what they use to stop blood after severe traumatic injury! that shit was a miracle but a dangerous medication when you have high BP but good god i couldn't fucking do anything between the actual blood and symptoms of blood loss (and anemia). i had to take it for 3 days whenever i started bleeding again which was about every 2 weeks once i started it. eventually after a few month shit stopped. now my periods are extremely variable, once every 3 month or so it'll start for 2-3 days and then stop and then a week later again for 2-3 days and that's all for another few months. not complaining.r

Old 10-20-2018, 04:43 AM   #183
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

I'd like to have seen that. I find periods interesting.

Old 10-20-2018, 09:56 AM   #184
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i had those crazy heavy periods for a while, i had the heaviest grossest period for like 3 whole months, fuck tampons/pads i had to go around with a fuckin' towel at home and work was only possible if it was a good day which meant heavy but new tampon ever 2 hours was enough. i eventually had to take Tranexamic acid which is what they use to stop blood after severe traumatic injury! that shit was a miracle but a dangerous medication when you have high BP but good god i couldn't fucking do anything between the actual blood and symptoms of blood loss (and anemia). i had to take it for 3 days whenever i started bleeding again which was about every 2 weeks once i started it. eventually after a few month shit stopped. now my periods are extremely variable, once every 3 month or so it'll start for 2-3 days and then stop and then a week later again for 2-3 days and that's all for another few months. not complaining.r
my friend went through the same mess where her period was constant for months and her hair was falling out. her mother had just died, too.

she eventually saw a dr. and learned she has endometrial hyperplasia and can't have kids which is nice for some people, but not for her.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:39 PM   #185
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

Christ Jesus fuck a week of meds and my pneumonia is nice and gone and now my entire right lung hurts out of nowhere it had better not be fucking coming back fuck fuck fuck

Old 11-05-2018, 11:17 PM   #186
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

receding hairline, little thin on top.

hairy shoulders, and lots of sunspots.

have a bad back but that's from a car accident injury; yoga helps a lot.

out of shape but doesn't take much to get back into it. I can't run like i used to; a decade of smoking has caught up with me.

i fucking love smoking. i genuinely enjoy it.

honestly, i feel really lucky/blessed. jaws drop when i reveal my age.