Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #211
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

In my dream, I wake up in my bed and my mom and dad are talking in the next room about a traumatic experience I have been through. I realize that I only have vague memories of the last few days, and listen as my mother tells my father the tale: Our family was in some other house for some reason and I began to get sick. Something was slowly destroying my immune system, but also was psychologically terrorizing me. After a few days of this deteriorating condition, I got a hunch that my bane was located inside my closet. I open the closet and there discover a dead deer which someone has decapitated and hid there. The carcass has been there for some time and is partially dessicated/mummified. The shock and horror gives me an instant heart attack and I pass out. I am just now awaking from this coma. Feeling better now that I am removed from the deer's evil influence, I am suddenly in my grandparent's backyard in Jersey, swimming in their pool. I am talking animatedly to two girls I knew from college (one who I had a huge crush on) about my recent ordeal. They are very interested. Then I go to shave but somehow all the hair I shave off my face keeps ending up in my mouth.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #212
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i went back to the trailer i used to live in with my abusive boyfriend and somehow it was still in my name... proposition joe from the wire was trying to force my hand and make me sign it over to him (in real life i signed it over to the boyfriend, just let him have it, and left with nothing but the clothes on my back - literally). then i met all of the bf's old family and stuff. i forgot a lot of details. been weird dreams lately.

oh i also dreamed that my other grandmother died... the one that died when i was 8. like she was alive and died last night. odd.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #213
applepwnz
Ownz

I dreamt that I was fishing in a man made canal (it was basically a concrete moat around the area where I was standing, about the size of a city block and square in shape). I could see that there weren't any fish in the canal, but I kept fishing anyways, the fast current ended up pulling my line around three corners of the canal, so it became caught when I tried to reel the line in and the whole fishing pole basically fell apart in my hands. I realized that a pretty girl (college student type, I'd rate her a 9 or so) was standing next to me at this point, so I shrugged it off and told her that I was going to have a few beers and asked if she wanted to join me (I was really smooth at this point) and she seemed like she was really feeling me and she said sure. Then I woke up.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #214
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
In my dream, I wake up in my bed and my mom and dad are talking in the next room about a traumatic experience I have been through. I realize that I only have vague memories of the last few days, and listen as my mother tells my father the tale: Our family was in some other house for some reason and I began to get sick. Something was slowly destroying my immune system, but also was psychologically terrorizing me. After a few days of this deteriorating condition, I got a hunch that my bane was located inside my closet. I open the closet and there discover a dead deer which someone has decapitated and hid there. The carcass has been there for some time and is partially dessicated/mummified. The shock and horror gives me an instant heart attack and I pass out. I am just now awaking from this coma. Feeling better now that I am removed from the deer's evil influence, I am suddenly in my grandparent's backyard in Jersey, swimming in their pool. I am talking animatedly to two girls I knew from college (one who I had a huge crush on) about my recent ordeal. They are very interested. Then I go to shave but somehow all the hair I shave off my face keeps ending up in my mouth.
wow

if i were Gossamer i'd have a field day interpreting this dream

but instead i'll just say wow

Old 12-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #215
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster

i had a dream this afternoon about two goats smearing my shirt with dirt. then i had to defeat a giant by feeding him a disgusting looking sausage.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #216
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksure View Post
then i had to defeat a giant by feeding him a disgusting looking sausage.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:17 AM   #217
yo soy el mejor

the other night i dreamed a goat was attempting to walk over me and its little hooves were tickling/hurting me. i was trying to grab onto it's front legs with one hand to stop it. i woke up to realize it was just elsa trying to lay down on me.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:22 AM   #218
yo soy el mejor

and last night i dreamed i was walking at night and a big scary man snatched me and threw me under his arm like a rolled up rug. i was kicking and screaming and even tried to get in the way of an oncoming truck i thought could help me. my kidnapper was almost completely onto the sidewalk at that point and i woke up when the tire of said truck was coming towards my face.

i went back to bed and had a bunch of odd dreams about eating donuts on a schoolbus, sitting in the back of the van thinking about all the room i had to avoid injury lest we wrecked, sitting at a table in a cabin with reprise eating candy canes, peeing in a toilet that was in the middle of a kitchen, and hanging out with some guy in a brown shirt who was kinda sassy, but i think he liked me- through a window i had just seen him killed outside but didn't have the nerve to tell him.

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 12-21-2012 at 05:33 AM.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:12 AM   #219
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

mmm candy canes

Old 12-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #220
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
i had another dream last night where i'm in this wicker man-like northern german village and this religious loonie woman tries to marry me and there's only one train back to berlin and i keep missing it every day

Old 12-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #221
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster

also all of a sudden it was my birthday, we had a party and my grandpa kept shouting at me

Old 12-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #222
slunken
Virgo

its like the parable of david and goliath only with more anal sex

Old 12-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #223
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster

wouldn't call that a parable. also there was no anal sex in my dream. if it was about anything i think it's my subconscious dealing with my vegetarianism

Old 01-15-2013, 12:24 AM   #224
Shallowed
Braindead

Tonight for dinner, along with minced beef and pasta I have prepared a cheese sauce containing edam, mild, mozzarella, parmesan, brie and feta.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:25 AM   #225
null123
Minion of Satan

I thought I had deleted all the Skinny Puppy tracks from my Spotify library, something I've been meaning to do for a while, but they're still there and then I realized I actually dreamt that

Old 01-15-2013, 02:36 AM   #226
noyen
Immortal

why would you want to do that? skinny puppy is like... my favorite thing.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:43 AM   #227
null123
Minion of Satan

I use shuffle play a lot and for the past 6 months or so, every time a Skinny Puppy song comes on I feel soooo irritated and terrible. I used to love them too

Old 01-15-2013, 02:48 AM   #228
slunken
Virgo

i had a dream that my brother was leading me up this tree, instructing me to climb it. so i did. when i reached the top i saw my brother sitting in a wheelchair and then i fell off the top of the tree. when i hit the ground is when i woke up but when i awoke i realized i had the dream through the eyes of a friend ie - i was not me in the dream

Old 01-15-2013, 02:51 AM   #229
TuralyonW3
Immortal

i had a creepy dream about a baby...whenever you got close to it's face, its eyes and mouth became reflective discs with blurry edges...vibrating quickly and shifting in and out of reality...woke up in a cold sweat *_*

Old 01-15-2013, 02:56 AM   #230
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Are you thinking about starting a family?

Old 01-15-2013, 03:00 AM   #231
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuralyonW3 View Post
i had a creepy dream about a baby...whenever you got close to it's face, its eyes and mouth became reflective discs with blurry edges...vibrating quickly and shifting in and out of reality...woke up in a cold sweat *_*
adjkfbalsdkhas eyes in dreams are weird. I had one the other night where everyone's eyes were the size of ping pong balls, were entirely transluscent brown, and had long and narrow pupils. Strangely it wasn't scary at the time but when I think about it it creeps me the fuck out. At least my dream didn't have any babbys in it.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:11 AM   #232
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Are you thinking about starting a family?

plan to in a couple years, but the dream was inspired by a short horror story I read last night concerning toddlers (Dan Chaon's "The Bees"...amazing story actually)

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-bees

Old 01-15-2013, 03:26 AM   #233
Shallowed
Braindead

Sitting on the face of a hill,
we rolled caffeine tablets
into cigarettes to stay alert.

Listening to Skinny Puppy,
we paint our ceilings black
and tile our bathrooms with mirror shards

Old 01-15-2013, 03:28 AM   #234
noyen
Immortal

i need a cure to nightmares.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:29 AM   #235
noyen
Immortal

dream catchers are nightmare dealers

Old 01-15-2013, 03:57 AM   #236
Shallowed
Braindead

I'd do it even if I knew it could only have a placebo effect.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:13 AM   #237
TuralyonW3
Immortal

I like nightmares, they're like horror movies

Old 01-15-2013, 04:24 AM   #238
Shallowed
Braindead

I think I'd prefer a horror movie

Old 01-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #239
null123
Minion of Satan

I got in a car wreck tonight. When I was trying to regain control of the car and saw a concrete wall in front of me I felt like I was dreaming because I usually die like that in my dreams and I thought for sure I was about to die.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #240
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

oh no. are you ok?!