Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #91
Shallowed
Braindead

As a dude with a big dick, I can say with some authority that that kind of activity is not abnormal, in case you were worried.

Old 09-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #92
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

6 bottles of beer worth of pee is a lot dont you think

i woke up and peed for a while but i doubt it was 64oz worth

Old 09-15-2012, 06:35 AM   #93
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i was with my parents and they hadn't gotten divorced and my dad was trying to move a mattress and i just watched him and didn't help. well it fell on three cats and two of them died and my dad said it was my fault and i got really upset. then my mom also said it was my fault. then i realized, fuck, i was supposed to have my first day of work today (also true IRL) and might have double booked with my doctor. i asked someone the date and it was oct 13 X.X

Old 09-15-2012, 07:00 AM   #94
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
As a dude with a big dick, I can say with some authority that that kind of activity is not abnormal, in case you were worried.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #95
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

okay, last night i was in a kind of virtual reality thing where you could do anything with unlimited money in the VR, for as long as you wanted, with no consequences. it was like in some kind of tropical climate and there was like some physical competitions and there was a war going on and netphorians were there and we were all soldiers in this virtual reality war. graveflower came over last in a yellow hummer that he was living in. it had a couch and a tv and little kitchen and everything.

and there was this cat as a part of the dream, that started off as white and the more you pet it it changed colors and could do different things. by the end it was basically like a servant that cooked meals and made phone calls and did all sorts of things. by that time i had pet it where it was a black cat.

i remember knowing in the dream that it was a dream and how cool it would be to have a cat that changed colors based on how much you pet it.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #96
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

This is all I remember:
I was touring this mobile home that a few people lived in for some reason. Assessing the condition I guess. I remember making a joke about the dining being more like a bar than a formal place. There was this intricate cat doorknob and lock on the door to the rest of the kitchen, because the kitchen was in two parts. The person that let me in was making me feel uneasy and that feeling only got worse as time went on.
So next I hear about this body that was found, but it wasn't a typical body. It was this girl in a sailor moon outfit, and she had either been dead her entire life or was made of something else but no scientist could figure out why she took that form. Those were just the ideas that were flashing through my head as her body floated around in some murky water. When she would get closer, the light my eyes put out would reveal the awfulness. "She" wasn't decaying though.
The next part that happens is my bf and I are having sex, but he has a suit on. I say take the suit off. He says he can't. It rips a little. I keep asking him to take it off and he says "In time" and I know there is some reason he feels like he has to keep it on. I start to get uneasy.

I woke up from there because dreams are awful

Old 09-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #97
Order 66
Socialphobic

i wish i had necropheliac salor moon cosplay dreams

Old 09-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #98
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

That part reminded me of you

Old 09-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #99
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

hahaha

Old 09-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #100
porte peinte
Demi-God

Location: weather balloon meteorological balloon sounding balloon polite balloon supplier

thread ranks high on personal list of things to never, ever read

Old 09-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #101
porte peinte
Demi-God

Location: weather balloon meteorological balloon sounding balloon polite balloon supplier

god dammit, reprise.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #102
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Do you guys have more vivid dreams when someone shares your bed? I often have crazy dreams just when my dog climbs under the covers with me. Two nights ago I was with the girlfriend and had this shit happen in my mind:

I was in my apartment with my family and friends, and the apocalypse was forecast on the news. The sky turned black and the wind picked up, and I saw a long line of people I know from college walking up the road. They were being closely followed by a huge horde of the undead, but for some reason could not move any faster than regular walking pace. I held the door open for them and my heart beat faster and faster, anxious to see if they would make it in time. The last person made it inside my apartment just in time, and I slammed the door shut on the zombies. The sky opened and a storm was unleashed that blew away cars and trees, and seemingly lasted for hours. The checked on the zombies periodically through the peephole, and they hung around pressing on the door. Finally after several hours, I checked and they were gone, but just as I was feeling better, some nightmare creature threw its whole weight against the door, almost breaking the lock. My mother solemnly told me that the death toll was predicted to be catastrophic.

Some time passed and I found myself taking refuge with a few other people in the hull of a giant ship, like some cruise liner from the early 20th century, but it was sitting in a forest/swampy area. The rain continued. I stumbled upon a girl I was friends with in high school, who was living in some luxury suite inside the ship, but we couldn't go outside because apocalypse. Finally I was rescued by both David Tennant and Matt Smith as the 10th and 11th Doctors.

Old 10-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #103
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

had a weird one last night

Okay so in the dream I wanted a baby and SuckSuckStyle was some kind of surrogate and had the baby for me and the dad was my friend Scott. He was going to have the baby and then all these mob-type people came in wanting to stop it, didn't like that SSS was a guy, and were threatening all of us. Meanwhile SSS was in a lot of pain and was having second thoughts and the doctor was like either way you're going through labor whether it's a miscarriage or not and stuff like that. And then SSS was having complications and in that moment I felt what it must be like to have a child, and want with all of your being for that child to live, and how if they don't you just will die. Obv it's not like the real thing but like I said, a glimpse.

So I "woke up" from the dream and was like oh it's a dream, and I was in my parent's old house and my mom was like "where's the baby?" and I'm like uuuuuhhhhh, that really happened? And I start freaking out like where is my baby

And people were asking me what the baby's name was before it was born and if it was a girl it was going to be Theresa and if it was a guy it was going to be Dennis. Not sure where those names came from.

I think my maternal clock is going off, ugghhh

I can probably never have kids because of PTSD bullshit and it's actually starting to upset me that I can't be around children. My brain is going nutso lately around this shit

Old 10-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #104
Shallowed
Braindead

I hate dreaming that I wake up in my bed. It's even worse when weird but plausible shit still happens in your dream afterwards, like your parents asking you where your babby was.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #105
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

yeah man, my dreams are really bothering me lately, all my friends are having kids and it's fucked up that it was ruined for me and i keep thinking about it. not that i'm in any position, financially, mentally, ANYTHING, but even if i was you know, it's goddamn fucked up and im feeling a little righteously angry i guess you'd call it

Old 10-19-2012, 10:57 PM   #106
MusicMan4

anyway like one of the few dreams i can have a fairly clear memory of was last night and it basically involved me and a young courtney love
we didn't fuck or something to make me be a pig or nothin' but i did hold her and comfort her

it was bizarre and didn't make sense because it was a dream and its all s urreal but it was definitely her and i can't come up with any reason why that would happen
we took a plane ride together
which lasted like 20 seconds in dream time but still

i fucking hate so much that humans can't remember entire dreams and that they don't make sense exactly even if you do

Old 10-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #107
MusicMan4

it was one of my dreams that comes after i wake up and drift back to sleep like 30 minutes before my alarm goes off
those are the only dreams i have memories of at all
its always i wake up and look at my phone and go goddammit and then i drift along in some state of what i guess might be semi-conciousness and then my alarm goes off and i go why the fuck is any of this in my mind what the hell

Old 10-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #108
MusicMan4

i wanna see movies of my dreams ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Old 10-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #109
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

of course i don't remember entire dreams, but i feel like i remember more than most people. if i wrote them down i'd remember them even better. you could try that... i think a lot of it is just random shit you saw during the day (dream residue... like I can imagine the "mob" thing in my dream was directly related to me watching the sopranos recently and the dennis thing maybe to dennis flemion?)... and then other things seem to be your brain working out stuff. and even if that's not true, the working out stuff, it certainly makes you think and that in and of itself can be a catalyst to working out stuff - you know what i mean?

i cant tell you how many dreams i have where i go "oh i've dreamed this before but now it's actually happening"

my dreams reference other dreams all the time. like almost every night. is that normal?

Old 10-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #110
noyen
Immortal

what does it mean when every dream is a nightmare, doctors?

Old 10-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #111
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

the difference between a normal dream and a nightmare is just your perspective, isn't it?

if something disturbs you it probably is related to something that is bothering you in waking life, i mean that's all i can thing of...?

i mean i have "nightmares" every single night, it's probably my most pervasive "symptom" however they mostly don't get to me because i'm just so used to it

Old 10-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #112
noyen
Immortal

i guess i hate dreaming if thats the case. ive had dreams. but not lately. consitent nigtmares that destroy my reality. i neither want to sleep or wake up to deal with them after the fact. its defeating. if i could stay awake all the time i wouldnt have to deal with the consequences of the nightmares and vice versa.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:50 PM   #113
MusicMan4

my entire life is a nightmare

Old 10-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #114
MusicMan4

waity i should drop that since i did it better in the depression thread when i parodied styartlas post
whatever
i could have had an angle here
is anyone really analyzing dreams in here?

i just want to have fu n with them
like i never tell my therapist about my dreams even tho0ugh thank fuck shes not a dream analyzer type retard
but i mean i wanted to post my most recent one because it is just funny to me even without the context that i seriously had a dream where i comforted a young courtney love before and during a plane ride

Old 10-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #115
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveflower View Post
my entire life is a nightmare

Old 10-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #116
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

im not really into analyzing them as such, but general themes are meaningful sometimes

Old 10-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #117
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

my therapist doesnt do dream analysis, but if some dream is upsetting me for days i will tell her because it obviously is meaningful to me in some way, you get me?

Old 10-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #118
null123
Minion of Satan

I have so many fucked up dreams every night lately. Don't even want to sleep

Old 10-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #119
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

sorry to hear you all are having sleep/dream problems

i just embrace the fucked-up-ness because it has been this way for like 4 years

Old 10-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #120
noyen
Immortal

thats where im at. in the morning i struggle with what reality is and then im like oh, it is as shitty as my dreams and i have to sort out what is what before i stick the needle in my arm again.