Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 07-23-2005, 10:06 PM   #91
oddhandle
Pledge

What is easily observed, that they don't contribute to the songwriting process? That they don't contribute in the studio? Or that they don't actually play live? Which did people easily observe and not arrive at based on Billy's comments?

And you suggest that Billy's comments confirm these "already arrived at" conclusions, yet you've already dismissed Billy as full of shit in an earlier post, and mocked anyone who would take his comments seriously.

So I'm a little confused by your logic. I honestly mean no disrespect, but your argument seems based on irrational assumptions.

Would a Nu-Guns 'n Roses vs. Old GNR comparison be more reasonable? Axl is the B0llyesque ringleader surrounded by the yesmen of his choosing, and since he wrote all the songs and was the voice and creative director what does it matter?

Old 07-23-2005, 11:13 PM   #92
mourninglight
Ownz

Default Re: Funny Shit

Quote:
Originally posted by Esotarious
I can see them just fucking with everyone. Billy has apparently been working on this a long time. Everyone's jaw is just going to drop when they are all up there. That would be really intelligent to just kind of spread disinformation and make people's perceptions of the situation completely different from what they are......
can i ride in your boat? cuz it sounds like a happy place..

of course, i would be a bit irritated if this whole thing has been a RUSE to throw people off... cuz that would suck, i would hate to think i am that gullible...

everyone knows billy is a tricky devil http://www.snowcrest.net/kitty/hpage...3/devsmall.gif

Am i the only one who goes back and forth on all this speculation about what REALLY happened between Billy/James/D'arcy/Jimmy and realizes that actually, NONE OF US know for sure... ??? I know I wasn't there...

kind of takes teh funn out of it tho...

Old 07-24-2005, 01:44 AM   #93
JRiordan
Apocalyptic Poster

Go back to the Jimmy interview in the Sun-Times. He wants all 4 back, and still talks to James. D'arcy I'm not too sure about, unless like Billy says, she's broke, and needs the money. But James... he'll be won back.

Old 07-24-2005, 01:54 AM   #94
mourninglight
Ownz

Quote:
Originally posted by JRiordan
Go back to the Jimmy interview in the Sun-Times. He wants all 4 back, and still talks to James. D'arcy I'm not too sure about, unless like Billy says, she's broke, and needs the money. But James... he'll be won back.
maybe
but i wouldn't want D'arcy to come back soley b/c she's broke... cuz i keep looking at this pic:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../arising33.jpg
and thats what i think of when i think of unhappy d'arcy... and i don't think coming back for cash would change that

Old 07-24-2005, 02:34 AM   #95
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
Originally posted by mourninglight

maybe
but i wouldn't want D'arcy to come back soley b/c she's broke... cuz i keep looking at this pic:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../arising33.jpg
and thats what i think of when i think of unhappy d'arcy... and i don't think coming back for cash would change that
That's Mickey Rourke right? He was badass in Sin City.

Old 07-24-2005, 02:49 AM   #96
mourninglight
Ownz

Quote:
Originally posted by TuralyonW3

That's Mickey Rourke right? He was badass in Sin City.
ah, yes it is... and yes, he was great in Sin City
too bad about the whole splattering the faces with plastik surgery... for both of them