Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 01:39 AM   #1201
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
My older son turned 14 today. 14! At the moment his favourite author is Stephen King, he wants to be an architect and live in Germany.
Happy belated bday to him

My daughter turned 2 today and at the moment she likes Minnie Mouse, bubbles, and chocolate pudding.

Birthday celebrations are fucking great, we had a wonderful time

Old 08-19-2019, 08:18 AM   #1202
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

there was a long Sunday line at Walgreen's yesterday and a girl was waiting to speak to a manager cause she was having issues at the photo machine. well, the manager was helping to get the line down and this girl had NO patience. she yelled by the doors, "If I don't get the manager, I'm about to start throwing shit."

I guess she gave herself what she thought was a good idea and she fuckin' knocked over a whole display of Oreo's and started tossing newspapers and the little sale guides. Surprisingly, no one said much but people did laugh and shake their heads. But then the girl said to no one, 'You want me to act black, then I'm gonna act black." Then a black guy behind us said "That's not black, that's stupid. Don't bring us down with you, etc" That pissed her off and she walked toward him, but she thought better of it- maybe she saw the can opener in his hand or realized it would not have been in her best interest to attack someone (he and his 2 friends were big) or it could have been the fact she was wearing a hair-cap and didn't want it coming off.

what a dumb bitch and she didn't even get her dumb pictures.

Old 08-19-2019, 09:52 AM   #1203
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Question

Do u think he could have used the can opener like numchuks

Old 08-19-2019, 10:00 AM   #1204
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
Do u think he could have used the can opener like numchuks
maybe if he had taken off the safety plastic that holds it onto the piece of cardboard. after she finally left i heard him say 'i bet she ain't even been whooped with a can opener before' and that got a laugh.

there were many different reactions to that girl. people get too fuckin' wild in the summer sometimes. some lunatic actually tried to start a fight with me last week or so cause i sat down next to her and she claimed she couldn't put her bag in her lap cause she was pregnant. i sat anyway cause her bag didn't pay a fare and she was on the phone to her friend talking about how she was gonna kick my ass. she called me white and i said 'bitch, i'm not white' then she talked about taking my wallet and i said 'there's not shit in my wallet' and she said she would just steal my identity and i laughed and said 'Okay!'.

then she told her friend on the phone she was gonna slap me and i said 'oh, you and your baby are gonna slap me?' that pissed her off and she yelled WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY BABY? getting all hype and shit. so i just let her go and run her mouth and was standing up looking stupid and i was just sitting there. she was standing up in the aisle trying to get a reaction, but i just wanted to sit in a motherfucking seat so i wasn't moving or paying her any attention. a dude got between us and she tried to swing at me then the bus stopped and people were telling her to calm the fuck down and think about her baby and telling her she had just committed a crime.

she took off running before the cops came. guh. she was too pregnant to put a bag in her lap, but not too pregnant to fight? nah, you're just an asshole, girl.

a guy in front of me on the bus said 'man, good for you for not moving....i can't believe she called you white.'

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 08-19-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Old 08-19-2019, 02:37 PM   #1205
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Red face

Sounds like you should have some emergency numchuks in your purse

Old 08-21-2019, 03:25 PM   #1206
yo soy el mejor

chicago is conceal/carry.

i already carry mace when i can remember. but def need some 'chucks.

Old 08-21-2019, 04:16 PM   #1207
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I'm from PA, so I've got a concealed carry permit, a revolver, a semi-automatic pistol, a bolt-action rifle, and a semi-automatic rifle, that way I can DEFEND MY RIGHT TO GAY MARRY ANOTHER POLYGAMOUS ATHEIST.

Old 08-21-2019, 04:20 PM   #1208
yo soy el mejor

/reports you to FBI

Old 08-21-2019, 04:22 PM   #1209
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

"Not this guy again."

Old 08-22-2019, 12:57 AM   #1210
queenoftheswine
Demi-God

Location: Some area where the Canadian dollar is far more valuable than my own.

How does one sleep through the night without either waking multiple times or just once but staying awake for hours?

Old 08-22-2019, 08:39 AM   #1211
FoolofaTook

like this:

Old 08-22-2019, 08:41 AM   #1212
yo soy el mejor

you don't have to worry about waking up if you never fall asleep

Old 08-22-2019, 07:07 PM   #1213
queenoftheswine
Demi-God

Location: Some area where the Canadian dollar is far more valuable than my own.

That's very true.

Old 08-22-2019, 11:21 PM   #1214
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
Happy belated bday to him

My daughter turned 2 today and at the moment she likes Minnie Mouse, bubbles, and chocolate pudding.

Birthday celebrations are fucking great, we had a wonderful time
They say with teenagers that you subtract 12 years and get their emotional age...so we are kind of in the same space haha. Congrats!! Everyone says the twos are terrible but my two year olds were for the most part a total delight (they were terrible at 4/5)...hope it is the same for you! (well, not the terrible bit!)

Old 08-25-2019, 05:54 PM   #1215
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Old 08-25-2019, 07:52 PM   #1216
yo soy el mejor

guy came onto the train asking people for money. this happens regularly and i feel like we have two options: give them money/food/whatever they are asking for...or don't.

but when it happened today, a white asshole said, "soliciting on the train is illegal" in such a high and mighty tone. so when i heard that i went to grab some bills and when i handed the guy the money i apologized for the asshole.

as we were heading off the train i was behind the asshole and i said "people like you are the problem, not someone wanting to eat." then he said ''no, you're the problem."

i said, "keep telling yourself that you privileged piece of shit". that actually shut him up and the two (precious white) women he was with were like @_@

it was a short interaction but that dude had me steamed for a good part of the day. not just him, but the idea of people like him. probably voted for hillary clinton and texts while driving.

Old 08-26-2019, 12:58 PM   #1217
ovary
Ownz

doesn't it get tiring being so angry at white people all the time?

Old 08-26-2019, 12:59 PM   #1218
FoolofaTook

does it get tiring for white ppl to be racist all the time?

Old 08-26-2019, 12:59 PM   #1219
yo soy el mejor

they are tiring, yes. but i don't tire of doing what i think is right.

Old 08-26-2019, 01:17 PM   #1220
Shallowed
Braindead

cool

Old 08-26-2019, 01:43 PM   #1221
ovary
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
they are tiring, yes. but i don't tire of doing what i think is right.
Your phrasing indicates that THEY tire YOU, but you're in control of your reaction to them. You can do what you think is right (telling off white people I guess) without sacrificing your own spiritual peace.

Old 08-26-2019, 01:44 PM   #1222
ovary
Ownz

but what do i know i'm just an ovary

Old 08-26-2019, 02:26 PM   #1223
FoolofaTook

Have you read Madame Bovary?

Old 08-26-2019, 02:43 PM   #1224
yo soy el mejor

nah my "spiritual peace" only would have been sacrificed had i NOT said anything.

$5 ovary is white; they like to tell nonwhites how to live and react to racism and privilege

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 08-26-2019 at 05:44 PM. Reason: just beat it, smelling!

Old 08-26-2019, 04:18 PM   #1225
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Cool

What I like to do as a good ally is wear a t-shirt that says "KILL WHITEY" under a dress shirt like Clark Kent, and I rip open my buttons in times of need

I would also just like to say "numchuks" again because it makes me laugh, specifically with the "m"

Old 08-27-2019, 12:55 AM   #1226
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

numchuks 4 numb nuts

Old 08-28-2019, 07:16 PM   #1227
ella
Minion of Satan

My kid started kindergarten last week and my oldest stepdaughter went off to college. It’s so quiet here during the day now... it’s weird but nice too.

Old 09-02-2019, 02:30 AM   #1228
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Aww. Did you cry? I did, both times...

I have a test worth 30% tomorrow and I’m working 20-40 hours a week in an unpaid internship. Father’s Day was yesterday but I just spent it studying.

I don’t know if this lady rubs me up the wrong way because I’m stressed or because she’s genuinely annoying or both but man. I am kind of sick of parents like this. Like lady, you made yourself your son’s Best Friend and then sent him to an all-boys school and you’re surprised about how things turned out? You look old enough to know better, tbh

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...t7v8JlS8Ajxvh4...

Old 09-02-2019, 10:42 AM   #1229
Eulogy
huh

Wait did **** vote for Jill stein

Old 09-02-2019, 10:08 PM   #1230
ella
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
Aww. Did you cry? I did, both times...

I have a test worth 30% tomorrow and I’m working 20-40 hours a week in an unpaid internship. Father’s Day was yesterday but I just spent it studying.

I don’t know if this lady rubs me up the wrong way because I’m stressed or because she’s genuinely annoying or both but man. I am kind of sick of parents like this. Like lady, you made yourself your son’s Best Friend and then sent him to an all-boys school and you’re surprised about how things turned out? You look old enough to know better, tbh

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...t7v8JlS8Ajxvh4...
I teared up just a little bit on the walk back to our house after getting him on the bus. It was just so different and quiet compared to the walk to the bus that it just kinda hit me.

What’s your internship?

Closed Thread