Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 11-07-2002, 12:56 AM   #1
Samsa
Banned

Thumbs down comp;laint number 10

I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE MOTHERFUCKING DAILY SHOW I STAYED UP THIS FUCKING LATE TO WATCH IT I WOULD HAVE GONE TO BED AN HOUR AGO EXCEPT I WANTED TO WATCH THE FUCKING DAILY SHOW MY ROOMMATE COMES IN SHE'S FUCKING RUSTLING AROUND AND LIKE FIDDLING AROUND STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TV SHE FINALLY SITS DOWN THEN THESE TWO GIRSL COME IN AND START BITCHING AT MY ROOMMATE THERE'S SOME FUCKING SEMI-FORMAL NEXT WEEKEND AND THEY'RE ALL SETTING EACH OTHER UP ON BLIND DATES AND THESE IDIOTS SOMEHOW FOUND OUT WHO THEIR INTENDED DATE IS THEY'RE ALL WHINING 'I DON'T WAAAAANT TO GO WITH HIM HE'S ALWAYS HIIIIGH' AND I'M SITTING THERE GOING LIKE GRITTING MY TEETH LIKE SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I WANT TO WATCH JON STEWART. UGH.

Old 11-07-2002, 12:58 AM   #2
meow
Netflix Me

You should keep water balloons under your bed. Seeing those bitches soaked and pissed off would releive alot of tension for you.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:03 AM   #3
Cactuar
Apocalyptic Poster

Just politely ask them to keep it down while you watch tv.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:07 AM   #4
Samsa
Banned

Angry

i'm too passive or some shit i don't know. and i don't want them to think i'm some freak who really cares about some dumb tv show it just pisses me off like what they didn't fucking notice iw as watching something? this is what i don't get about people. if i turn on the tv, it's so i can watch it. people don't seem to get that. why else would they talk to me while i'm trying to watch it or stand in front of it or some shit.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:13 AM   #5
lolololololzing
BANNED as per request

Quote:
Originally posted by Samsa
i'm too passive or some shit i don't know. and i don't want them to think i'm some freak who really cares about some dumb tv show it just pisses me off like what they didn't fucking notice iw as watching something? this is what i don't get about people. if i turn on the tv, it's so i can watch it. people don't seem to get that. why else would they talk to me while i'm trying to watch it or stand in front of it or some shit.
Ok so you wrote this; and i don't want them to think i'm some freak who really cares about some dumb tv show it just pisses me off like what they didn't fucking notice iw as watching something?

Now. O I dont want you to think i'm some freak who really cares about some dumb bitch (you) and all the stupid fucking irrelevant useless shit you post to this board. You are turning this place into garbage. Shut the fuck up; no one cares about your stupid fucking life. Why don't you eat a cake of die.

ho.

**EDIT** Samsa sucks a cock

Last edited by lolololololzing : 11-07-2002 at 01:18 AM.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:16 AM   #6
Samsa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by lolololololzing

Ok so you wrote this; and i don't want them to think i'm some freak who really cares about some dumb tv show it just pisses me off like what they didn't fucking notice iw as watching something?

Now. O I dont want you to think i'm some freak who really cares about some dumb bitch (you) and all the stupid fucking irrelevant useless shit you post to this newsgroup. You are turning this place into garbage. Shut the fuck up; no one cares about your stupid fucking life. Why don't you eat a cake of die.

ho.
what the fuck is a cake of die? and this is a newsgroup? lololololzing

Old 11-07-2002, 01:17 AM   #7
Smiley33
Minion of Satan

MAMBO # 10?

Old 11-07-2002, 01:20 AM   #8
lolololololzing
BANNED as per request

Quote:
Originally posted by Samsa

what the fuck is a cake of die? and this is a newsgroup? lololololzing
Listen to me. Quit posting. EVERYONE HATES YOU! We should have an honest poll here, on who thinks you are the stupidest bitch in the world, and who doesn't.

I think the first would win by a landslide, like the smashing pumpkins song landslide.

fuck i hate all your posts, when i read them it feels like someone just threw a homeless person's shit on my eyes. i always feel like barfing when i see your name. everyone wants you to leave. just leave peacefully and you will always be remembered, as the ugliest girl on netphoria.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:21 AM   #9
Lie
Socialphobic

Talking

I don't know what a cake of die is but you better fucking find one and eat it before he gets mad.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:21 AM   #10
Smiley33
Minion of Satan

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Lie
I don't know what a cake of die is but you better fucking find one and eat it before he gets mad.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:21 AM   #11
Lie
Socialphobic

Talking

Quote:
I think the first would win by a landslide, like the smashing pumpkins song landslide.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:23 AM   #12
bjornborg.org
Demi-God

Quote:

Listen to me. Quit posting. EVERYONE HATES YOU! We should have an honest poll here, on who thinks you are the stupidest bitch in the world, and who doesn't.

fuck i hate all your posts, when i read them it feels like someone just threw a homeless person's shit on my eyes. i always feel like barfing when i see your name. everyone wants you to leave. just leave peacefully and you will always be remembered, as the ugliest girl on netphoria.
Word up Smiley. Remember me? Let me refresh your memory. 1982 U.S. Open Championship. Post-game celebration. You were the ballgirl who came in the lockeroom and did me favors, right?

Old 11-07-2002, 01:29 AM   #13
lolololololzing
BANNED as per request

Quote:
Originally posted by bjornborg.org

Word up Smiley. Remember me? Let me refresh your memory. 1982 U.S. Open Championship. Post-game celebration. You were the ballgirl who came in the lockeroom and did me favors, right?
on a scale of 1 - 10 , on how much this post made sense, 1 being the least, and 10 being the most.

i give this

nothing

fuck off and start making sense.

Old 11-07-2002, 01:31 AM   #14
Smiley33
Minion of Satan

hahahahah, you think that's me? Thanks for the compliment, man.

p.s. I WASN'T FUCKING BORN IN 1982

Old 11-07-2002, 01:50 AM   #15
bjornborg.org
Demi-God

Quote:

on a scale of 1 - 10 , on how much this post made sense, 1 being the least, and 10 being the most.

i give this

nothing

fuck off and start making sense.
Let me put it in plain simple english you ignorant piece of garbage.

Word up Smiley - that means you seem like an alias. I thought maybe you were Smiley33.

Remember me? - that means do you remember me?

Let me refresh your memory. - I'm about to refresh her memory on how she would know me.

1982 U.S. Open Championship. - That's a tennis tournament I won.

Post-game celebration. - This is what happens after you win a tennis tournament. In this case I had sex with the ballgirl.

You were the ballgirl who came in the lockeroom and did me favors, right? - I was obviously wrong, but I thought Smiley was the ballgirl. And I thought you were Smiley.

Old 11-07-2002, 07:39 AM   #16
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Quote:
Originally posted by bjornborg.org

Let me put it in plain simple english you ignorant piece of garbage.

Word up Smiley - that means you seem like an alias. I thought maybe you were Smiley33.

Remember me? - that means do you remember me?

Let me refresh your memory. - I'm about to refresh her memory on how she would know me.

1982 U.S. Open Championship. - That's a tennis tournament I won.

Post-game celebration. - This is what happens after you win a tennis tournament. In this case I had sex with the ballgirl.

You were the ballgirl who came in the lockeroom and did me favors, right? - I was obviously wrong, but I thought Smiley was the ballgirl. And I thought you were Smiley.
Oh Jesus, have a little dignity.

Old 11-07-2002, 09:10 AM   #17
BlueStar
Newly independent

Arrow

Call student housing and put your name on the waiting list to get a single.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-07-2002, 12:38 PM   #18
Smiley33
Minion of Satan

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by DeviousJ

Oh Jesus, have a little dignity.