Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #1
alexthestampede
Banned

Default purple aki

Akinwale Arobieke, aka Purple Aki, was a serial sex offender in North West England. He was widely thought of as an urban legend until his imprisonment in Liverpool in 2003. He was well known as a bogeyman as far as Wigan and Doncaster, believed to capture schoolchildren and carve his initials into their buttocks. The legend proved to be largely false, although he was convicted of sexually harassing a staggering number of young men and boys in Liverpool, Widnes and St Helens.

He chased a young boy called Gary Kelly onto a train track in New Brighton, where the boy was electrocuted. Aki was cleared of manslaughter.

He may have been as far as Newcastle upon Tyne, where he questioned a young Neil Casson with his infamous line, "Hey! Do you work out?!". Neil Casson, once a world class table tennis player as not been the same since Purple Aki felt more than his 'muscles'. "I don't feel like a man anymore...", he stated to the police.

In April 2006, "Purple Acky" Akinwale Arobieke was found guilty of Non-Consentual Sodomy of Liverpool Franchisee owner Ross Haslehurst. Police doctors who inspected Mr Haslehursts rear found Arobieke's trademark carvings of P & A on each Buttock. Akinwale was bailed whilst awaiting sentencing, and has since had an arrest warrant issued for skipping Bail.

Old 07-18-2006, 05:47 PM   #2
RopeyLopey
Braindead

Talking

http://forums.netphoria.org/photoalb...347/purple.jpg

Old 07-18-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
The A
Amish Rake Fighter

I wish my dad would stop carving shit on kids arse cheeks, he just doesn't fucking listen...

...then he Sodomises me...

...Non-Consensually

Old 07-18-2006, 06:40 PM   #4
The Jesus
Minion of Satan

Red face

What a crazy tale!