Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Music Board Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 09-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #181
waltermcphilp
Socialphobic

i would assume yes. i use it mainly to change old wma files into mp3 so i am not entirely sure.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #182
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

I remember coming across some program that could remove the DMR or whatever they call it that prevents you from sharing the songs but my PC crashed and then I couldn't find the link again.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #183
bja1288
Apocalyptic Poster

did you send my mix out pbe? just wondering cuz its been a while

Old 09-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #184
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bja1288 View Post
did you send my mix out pbe? just wondering cuz its been a while
If your recipient's name is crossed off, then they have been sent their mix.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:53 PM   #185
rottenbroccoli
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale blue eyes View Post
Can you use that on songs you have purchased from the iTunes store?
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltermcphilp View Post
i would assume yes.
No.
It works great with M4As, but it won't play converted M4Ps.
Damndamndamn.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:04 AM   #186
waltermcphilp
Socialphobic

sorry dawg.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #187
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

The first post is now up to date as far as who has received their mix. If you have sent me your mix and your recipient has not been crossed off, please send me a PM. There are still thirteen people who need to send me a mix by Monday. If you are one of these people, PLEASE let me know if you think your mix will be late. I'd much rather know that's it is going to be late than to send you fifteen bitchy PMs until you respond.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:58 AM   #188
Mo
Immortal

I don't care if my mix is late - I don't wanna know how my mix-guy is as long as I haven't heard it.

Old 09-13-2008, 05:32 AM   #189
christian zombie vampires
Apocalyptic Poster

typing these after hearing them for the 1st time:
track 1 - wow. this is like wilco covering some oldie i've never heard that's better than any of their songs!?
track 2 - might as well be the shins if it ain't. doesn't stand out as much
track 3 - this songs screams out JUNO every second
track 4 - hahaha. well looks like i officially have been given a twee/lo fi mix. this song has some life to it musically but breathy quiet vocals dont do much for me
track 5 - is this from elephant 6? not bad. but like all of that stuff it's like why not just listen to the animals or ten days after.
track 6,7,8 - nice enough
track 9 - now this is awesome. ive never really heard anything like this even though its super simple. and im a sucker for backwards stuff.
track 10 - meh
tracks 11, 12 and 13 - these are nice but really drift by
track 14 - love the shoegazeness
track 15 - this was a great unexpected kick after the last 6 tracks
track 16 - yes!! fuck this is a perfect song and an orgasmic performance. ive only heard this version once before, kudos!
and now the netphoria xmas song came up next on itunes, perfect. well that was a promising first listen... im not a huge lo fi or twee fan... objectively speaking that's not a big deal but it still could have used more variety. although i like a handful of artists like the ones on here i only recognize the one last track, so there's some i'll be checking out for sure.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:19 AM   #190
Shapan
Socialphobic

i made that mix, im glad you enjoyed it. i was going through some of your posts and threads and saw that we had a lot in common, and then i started putting together a mix. the last mix i had on here and a couple of others i did were all over the place, and i guess one of the things missing was steady flow, so as i started picking off songs i decided to keep a steadier flow rather than make it bounce around. but of course its a double-edged sword because then there wouldnt be enough variety, which i suppose hurt this mix. rather than give you a stream of bouncy fast songs, some you were more likely to have heard, i decided to go in the other direction by having it start off with some lo-fi and pop and settle to the mellow vibe. and of course i wanted to close the mix with an under appreciated gem by a band both of us love.

if you're more interested in any of these artists ill happily upload you some albums by whoever

here's the link for others and tracklisting:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a4u11zjswdm

1. the dutchess and the duke - out of time - she's the dutchess, he's the duke
2. guided by voices - echos myron - bee thousand
3. okay - tragedy - huggable dust
4. stereolab - daisy click clack - chemical chords
5. of montreal - jennifer louise - aldhils arboretum
6. the apples in stereo - shine (in your mind) - electronic projects for musicians
7. the olivia tremor control - no growing (exegesis) - music from the unrealized film script, dusk at cubist castle (tracks 5-7 were from elephant 6 bands)
8. little wings - sandbar - light green leaves
9. john frusciante - untitled #2 - niandra lades & usually just a t-shirt (this is really two albums that accompany each other, and if you like this track you'll probably like the usually just a t-shirt portion a lot)
10. department of eagles - phantom other - in ear park
11. grouper - heavy water/id rather be sleeping - dragging a dead deer up a hill
12. yeasayer - ah, weir - all hour cymbals
13. grizzly bear - service bell - horn of plenty
14. khonnor - an ape is loose - handwriting
15. deerhunter - microcastle - microcastle
16. broken social scene - lover's spit - bee hives

ill have a review for the mix ive received over the weekend, havent had a chance to properly listen to it just yet

Last edited by Shapan : 09-13-2008 at 07:26 AM.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:24 AM   #191
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian zombie vampires View Post
track 14 - love the shoegazeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapan View Post
wanna up something, shapan? shoegaze being the magic word, i looked up some songs and they sound really nice.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #192
The New
Apocalyptic Poster

here is my review which i hope does justice to the effort the person put into making this mix. i just wrote this out as i listened and didn't go back over it second guessing. it was a fun experience to listen to it and there's a few artists i'd like to check out some more.

01 - interesting. at first it kinda reminded me of modest mouse. very dynamic. really like this.
02 - guitars sound like a pearl jam song, spin the black circle maybe i'm thinking of? ok song.
03 - gotta love a double bass. not really my bag though, these days.
04 - like the tempo of this and the guitar sound.
05 - i laughed, a lot. nice one
06 - i love the xylophone or whatever it is, but the singer kind of got on my nerves.
07 - loved the music right from the start, but didn't like the vocals intially. they quickly grew on me though. this is seriously good.
08 - at first i thought, oh a nice quiet acoustic one, that's more to my liking these days, but it expanded to much more. i thought it came together really well and i quite enjoyed it.
09 - hmm... i like the production on this one. lot's going on and by 3 minutes in i was right into it, didn't want it to end.
10 - might sound strange, but i pictured myself sitting down to a nice meal and listening to this, except for the fact that the lyrics would kind of distract me from the meal. so i guess as an instrumental in would be great in that setting. overall an enjoyable listen.
11 - ben kweller - my apartment, nice choice!
12 - a dylan song i'm not familiar with (ashamed to say). great!
13 - one word - tight!
14 - can't think of much to say about this one. i loved the intro.
15 - kinda catchy...not really digging it though
16 - this just sounds really good. love the fiddle or whatever it is. keen to know who it is, but i'm going to refrain from googling.
17 - like the drums on this and the vocalist. repeated it a few times. it sounds familiar, maybe i've heard it already...
18 - ready please, mr music
19 - absolutely love the guitar, who the hell is this?
20 - sweet sound, if this isn't an old song, it sure sounds like it. nice
21 - see 18
22 - ok, i laughed. not a bad way to end it.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:47 PM   #193
spring
die 'til it doesn't hurt

i got mine a while ago and i just downloaded it (sorry i've been out of town).

i'll post a review as soon as i listen to it.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:02 PM   #194
Rockin' Cherub
Braindead

Quote:
11. grouper - heavy water/id rather be sleeping - dragging a dead deer up a hill
awesome song

Old 09-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #195
SlingeroGuitaro
Starbucks addicted minion

i will up mine tonight. sorry guys!

Old 09-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #196
TheDeuce
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New View Post
here is my review which i hope does justice to the effort the person put into making this mix. i just wrote this out as i listened and didn't go back over it second guessing. it was a fun experience to listen to it and there's a few artists i'd like to check out some more.

01 - interesting. at first it kinda reminded me of modest mouse. very dynamic. really like this.
02 - guitars sound like a pearl jam song, spin the black circle maybe i'm thinking of? ok song.
03 - gotta love a double bass. not really my bag though, these days.
04 - like the tempo of this and the guitar sound.
05 - i laughed, a lot. nice one
06 - i love the xylophone or whatever it is, but the singer kind of got on my nerves.
07 - loved the music right from the start, but didn't like the vocals initially. they quickly grew on me though. this is seriously good.
08 - at first i thought, oh a nice quiet acoustic one, that's more to my liking these days, but it expanded to much more. i thought it came together really well and i quite enjoyed it.
09 - hmm... i like the production on this one. lot's going on and by 3 minutes in i was right into it, didn't want it to end.
10 - might sound strange, but i pictured myself sitting down to a nice meal and listening to this, except for the fact that the lyrics would kind of distract me from the meal. so i guess as an instrumental in would be great in that setting. overall an enjoyable listen.
11 - ben kweller - my apartment, nice choice!
12 - a dylan song i'm not familiar with (ashamed to say). great!
13 - one word - tight!
14 - can't think of much to say about this one. i loved the intro.
15 - kinda catchy...not really digging it though
16 - this just sounds really good. love the fiddle or whatever it is. keen to know who it is, but i'm going to refrain from googling.
17 - like the drums on this and the vocalist. repeated it a few times. it sounds familiar, maybe i've heard it already...
18 - ready please, mr music
19 - absolutely love the guitar, who the hell is this?
20 - sweet sound, if this isn't an old song, it sure sounds like it. nice
21 - see 18
22 - ok, i laughed. not a bad way to end it.
1. Talk On Indolence by The Avett Brothers from Four Thieves Gone: The Robbinsville Sessions
2. Meetings With Remarkable Men (Show Me The Hero) by Harvey Danger from King James Version
3. Emotional Weather Report by Tom Waits from Nighthawks At The Diner
4. This Town Sucks by Liam Lynch from How To Be A Satellite
5. Clean Filth by Patton Oswalt from Werewolves And Lollipops
6. Like, I Used To Like by Barr from Beyond Reinforced Jewel Case
7. Pleasant Smell by 12 Rounds from My Big Hero
8. A Nervous Tic Motion Of The Head To The Left by Andrew Bird from The Mysterious Production Of Eggs
9. Welcome To The Third World by The Dandy Warhols from ...Earth To The Dandy Warhols
10. Coplas by The Kingston Trio from The Kingston Trio
11. My Apartment by Ben Kweller from On My Way
12. I'll Keep It With Mine by Bob Dylan from Biograph (recorded during Bringing It All Back Home)
13. Twist And Crawl by The English Beat from I Just Can't Stop It
14. Here I Here I Am by Liam Lynch from How To Be A Satellite
15. Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat by Say Anything from ...Is A Real Boy
16. Young Bride by Midlake from The Trials Of Van Occupanther
17. R.I.P. by Bikini Kill from Reject All American
18. Try Sodomy! by Doug Stanhope from Die Laughing
19. Everyone Says I'm Paranoid by Apartment from The Dreamer Evasive
20. Alcohol by Saturday Looks Good To Me from All Your Summer Songs
21. Nerd Rage/The Mattress Story by Brian Posehn from Nerd Rage!
22. Cuntry Boner (Evil Joe Barresi Mix) by Puscifer

i'm glad you enjoyed the majority of the mix. i tried to make this one a little less serious than the last time we did this. i have the albums for all the tracks i put on your mix (except for The Kingston Trio song), and sometimes more, so if you want anything, i'd be more than happy to upload them.

you should post the link to the mix.

i'm especially glad you dug the Apartment track. that whole album (along with some b-sides) are really solid and it's probably my favorite album of last year. The English Beat (which later on became Fine Young Cannibals) is one of the first bands i ever listened to. my dad had a cassette of them and Oingo Boingo that i listened to all the time when i was in 3rd grade. The Dandy Warhols' song is from their new record. i'm seeing them for the first time (after being in to them for over 10 years) on the 22nd, so i had to put a track of theirs on here, and that one always makes me laugh.

some of the artists i'm still kinda new to. here's some youtube vids that got me into some of them.

Andrew Bird

Ben Kweller

Midlake

Old 09-14-2008, 03:56 PM   #197
noyen
Immortal

i hope i get one

Old 09-14-2008, 06:37 PM   #198
Mo
Immortal

Yeah, it's the 15th already

Old 09-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #199
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

Well, it's due on or before the 15th so I am still holding out hope I'll get some more tonight and tomorrow. After that it's bitchy PM time.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #200
Rockin' Cherub
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
the 15th
awesome song

Old 09-14-2008, 08:22 PM   #201
Shapan
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
wanna up something, shapan? shoegaze being the magic word, i looked up some songs and they sound really nice.

here ya go

khonnor - handwriting:
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?to2xfzvuwbo

Old 09-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #202
ravenguy2000
NO FATS

del

Old 09-14-2008, 10:07 PM   #203
Shapan
Socialphobic

here's my review after a listen

track 1 - short little distorted guitar ditty. not a bad way to start a mix.
track 2 - oooh this is fun. starts off dark and gets really fast and glitchy. holy crap like a loud scream right there, really digging this. kinda settles during the second half
track 3 - this one's like 10 minutes long, so i might as well get settled. geetar is wailing, makes it sound like a reaaal epic. pretty cool, all this feels like intense buildup. the little guitar interlude here 3 or so mins in is nice. some reverbed screams at the end. this song is a little long..
track 4 - awesome intro, reminiscent of minus the bear. now its mellow, now its picking up again. pretty cool.
track 5 - really sparse until about 4 minutes into the song. i like the transition right here, right when i was going to give up on it it picked up a bit. after all the spacing out the end of this track was a healthy change.
track 6 - and more spacey geetar. these vocals remind me of alice in chains.. probably a 90s band here? favorite song off the mix so far.
track 7 - this track rocks out more than any song on the mix so far, and im glad. dude is pissed in this song. feels like another throwback on the mix. pretty heavy.
track 8 - hm, this sounds like mark lanegan. maybe im just getting nostalgic. i need to listen to more of lanegan's stuff even if this isnt him. loving this song.
track 9 - this song is shaping up a lot better than that other 10 minute song. i like this song, who is this?
track 10 - i dig this. came and went but i like it still. some eastern influence.
track 11 - fun enough
track 12 - breezes through
track 13 - this song's called chewbacca. not much else to notice here.
track 14 - haha this evil voice can't help but make me chuckle. i like the instrumentation. here come the hardcore vocals. to be honest, i just dont like these screamy metal vocals, even though this is an interesting change.
track 15 - kind of a sparse little jazzy jingle. i just imagine a small little band in a club thats practically empty playing this song. about 9 minutes long, nothing really grabs me here.
track 16 - bouncy techno beat to start off this closer. more metal screaming. and now it's over! interesting pick for a closer.

overall: there was some variety in here, and there's lot of stuff id want to check out. i didnt really recognize anything. some of the material wasnt my cup of tea but it interested me nonetheless, and there are a few songs that definitely hit the spot. definitely enjoyed 2, 4, 6, 8, and 9. repeated listens will probably help along some of those spacey tracks. thanks to the mix maker.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:22 AM   #204
spring
die 'til it doesn't hurt

here we go

1 - very cool instrumental. dig the violin a lot. is this final fantasy?
2 - beatles-like guitars. sounds like a 'beatles-in-the-90s' band. i like it
3 - the intro is atmospheric and very pretty. i really feel that i should know the name of this song or at least identify the band. i love it. i recognize the vocals / style. i want to say GBV but maybe not. awesome song.
4 - nice shoegazy track. again i think i recognize the vocals.
5 - i love this as well. it gives me a 60s feeling too, and it's very much up my alley.
6 - this also sounds like guided by voices to me. i love the guitars and all the layered vocals. and how it gets loud at 1:30 and then quiet and loud again.
7 - really cool beats / effects. i like it a lot. is this casiotone for the painfully alone by any chance?
8 - this is good and rockin'. if this is a current band, they're huge led zep & 70s fans
9 - nice cut copy song
10 - this still had the tag on, so i didn't have to guess. good song though
11 - very interesting intro and the percussion is pretty awesome. the song fits very well with the theme of the mix, i guess. indie-strong, yay! i really really like the vocals too. very pretty.
12 - one of my favourite songs (ever) october all over. cool that i finally really know a song on this mix
13 - i like how it starts all happy & simple and builds up. glockenspiel!
14 - good song to end on. it helps that it's so quiet in my room now and i can hear crickets through my window which adds on to the mood. his voice sounds very familiar too, and i feel pretty bad for not being able to place it, just like with the others..

great mix! i really enjoyed it and i think it had a lot of great new stuff on it that i have been meaning to hear for a while. thank you so much!!

Old 09-15-2008, 12:43 AM   #205
bja1288
Apocalyptic Poster

for spring:
1. Holy Fuck - Lovely Allen
2. No Age - Here Should Be My Home
3. Animal Collective - Cuckoo cuckoo
4. Deerhunter - Like New
5. Fleet Foxes - Mykonos
6. Grizzly Bear - On a Neck, On A Spit
7. Caribou - Irene
8. MGMT - Of moons, birds, and monsters
9. Cut Copy - Lights and Music
10. !!! - A New Name (i got this in aac for some reason, so that musta been what did it)
11. Yeasayer - Forgiveness
12. Unwound - October All Over
13. Headlights - Get Your Head Around It
14. Liars - The Other Side Of Mt Heart Attack

Im glad you liked it, i guess my lastfm stalking payed off. i was surprised you hadnt listened to all these bands so thats cool. Looking at the list makes me look like a pitchfork whore and i guess i am : ( but i enjoy all these songs so thats all that matters. flow wasnt really important to me so im glad it worked

Old 09-15-2008, 12:52 AM   #206
spring
die 'til it doesn't hurt

oh, i so knew it was you who had made the mix!
thanks for updating me on what i've missed on pitchfork in the past little while

Old 09-15-2008, 01:39 AM   #207
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
here's my review after a listen

track 1 - short little distorted guitar ditty. not a bad way to start a mix.
track 2 - oooh this is fun. starts off dark and gets really fast and glitchy. holy crap like a loud scream right there, really digging this. kinda settles during the second half
track 3 - this one's like 10 minutes long, so i might as well get settled. geetar is wailing, makes it sound like a reaaal epic. pretty cool, all this feels like intense buildup. the little guitar interlude here 3 or so mins in is nice. some reverbed screams at the end. this song is a little long..
track 4 - awesome intro, reminiscent of minus the bear. now its mellow, now its picking up again. pretty cool.
track 5 - really sparse until about 4 minutes into the song. i like the transition right here, right when i was going to give up on it it picked up a bit. after all the spacing out the end of this track was a healthy change.
track 6 - and more spacey geetar. these vocals remind me of alice in chains.. probably a 90s band here? favorite song off the mix so far.
track 7 - this track rocks out more than any song on the mix so far, and im glad. dude is pissed in this song. feels like another throwback on the mix. pretty heavy.
track 8 - hm, this sounds like mark lanegan. maybe im just getting nostalgic. i need to listen to more of lanegan's stuff even if this isnt him. loving this song.
track 9 - this song is shaping up a lot better than that other 10 minute song. i like this song, who is this?
track 10 - i dig this. came and went but i like it still. some eastern influence.
track 11 - fun enough
track 12 - breezes through
track 13 - this song's called chewbacca. not much else to notice here.
track 14 - haha this evil voice can't help but make me chuckle. i like the instrumentation. here come the hardcore vocals. to be honest, i just dont like these screamy metal vocals, even though this is an interesting change.
track 15 - kind of a sparse little jazzy jingle. i just imagine a small little band in a club thats practically empty playing this song. about 9 minutes long, nothing really grabs me here.
track 16 - bouncy techno beat to start off this closer. more metal screaming. and now it's over! interesting pick for a closer.

overall: there was some variety in here, and there's lot of stuff id want to check out. i didnt really recognize anything. some of the material wasnt my cup of tea but it interested me nonetheless, and there are a few songs that definitely hit the spot. definitely enjoyed 2, 4, 6, 8, and 9. repeated listens will probably help along some of those spacey tracks. thanks to the mix maker.
1. Converge - First Light (from You Fail Me, 2004)
2. The Dillinger Escape Plan - Sick On Sunday (from Ire Works, 2007)
3. *Shels - The Conference Of Birds (from Sea Of The Dying Dhow, 2008)
4. Colditz Glider - Moment In The Sun (from Properties Of Light, 2005)
5. Priestbird - Hand That Draws (from In Your Time, 2007)
6. Scott Reeder - The Silver Tree (from Tunnelvision Brilliance, 2006)
7. Acrimony - Million Year Summer (from Tumuli Shroomaroom, 1991)
8. Steve Von Till - The Acre (from A Grave Is A Grim Horse, 2008)
9. ISIS + Aereogramme - Low Tide (from In The Fishtank 14, 2007)
10. Karl Sanders - Awaiting The Vultures (from Saurian Meditation, 2006)
11. Made Out Of Babies - Invisible Ink (from The Ruiner, 2008)
12. Opeth - Patterns In The Ivy (from Blackwater Park, 2001)
13. DVDA - Chewbacca (from a compilation of random DVDA songs)
14. Cephalic Carnage - Ontogeny Of Behaviour (from Anomalies, 2005)
15. Throbbing Gristle - Rabbit Snare (from Part Two: The Endless Not, 2007)
16. Genghis Tron - Laser Bitch (from the Cloak Of Love EP, 2004)

glad you enjoyed some of the stuff, we listen to almost nothing similar i think. i can't wait to get mine.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:40 AM   #208
threetwooneZERO
Apocalyptic Poster

I'm checking this out right now. Should be interesting.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:44 AM   #209
christian zombie vampires
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
i made that mix, im glad you enjoyed it. i was going through some of your posts and threads and saw that we had a lot in common, and then i started putting together a mix. the last mix i had on here and a couple of others i did were all over the place, and i guess one of the things missing was steady flow, so as i started picking off songs i decided to keep a steadier flow rather than make it bounce around. but of course its a double-edged sword because then there wouldnt be enough variety, which i suppose hurt this mix. rather than give you a stream of bouncy fast songs, some you were more likely to have heard, i decided to go in the other direction by having it start off with some lo-fi and pop and settle to the mellow vibe. and of course i wanted to close the mix with an under appreciated gem by a band both of us love.

if you're more interested in any of these artists ill happily upload you some albums by whoever

here's the link for others and tracklisting:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a4u11zjswdm

1. the dutchess and the duke - out of time - she's the dutchess, he's the duke
2. guided by voices - echos myron - bee thousand
3. okay - tragedy - huggable dust
4. stereolab - daisy click clack - chemical chords
5. of montreal - jennifer louise - aldhils arboretum
6. the apples in stereo - shine (in your mind) - electronic projects for musicians
7. the olivia tremor control - no growing (exegesis) - music from the unrealized film script, dusk at cubist castle (tracks 5-7 were from elephant 6 bands)
8. little wings - sandbar - light green leaves
9. john frusciante - untitled #2 - niandra lades & usually just a t-shirt (this is really two albums that accompany each other, and if you like this track you'll probably like the usually just a t-shirt portion a lot)
10. department of eagles - phantom other - in ear park
12. yeasayer - ah, weir - all hour cymbals
13. grizzly bear - service bell - horn of plenty
15. deerhunter - microcastle - microcastle
16. broken social scene - lover's spit - bee hives

ill have a review for the mix ive received over the weekend, havent had a chance to properly listen to it just yet
cool man. i think were both long time netphorians that know almost nothing about each other. i like that i called #5 and that i already love john frusciante and havent heard that one album. i wouldnt mind uploading dutchess & the duke, grizzly bear & yeasayer?

also can the deuce upload your mix? almost every track on that id like to hear. i didnt know liam lynch had an album besides fake songs.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:14 AM   #210
Shapan
Socialphobic

the dutchess and the duke - she's the dutchess, he's the duke
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?ljalzojwgoe

yeasayer - all hour cymbals
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?ofjye2ui0pa

grizzly bear - horn of plenty
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/15618687/Horn_of_Plenty.zip
yellow house:
hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=KV7J4EH0

sj, if you could up any records you'd recommend by those artists i highlighted at the end of my review that would be cool.