Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2012, 04:27 AM   #91
Starla

I don't believe this shit. I think TOC is the real deal...... not a troll. Jesus, now we have a conspiracy going about a conspiracy theorist.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:12 AM   #92
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

yeah but he's conspiracy retarded like, his theories contradict each other

Old 04-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #93
Trotskilicious
Banned

i think my favorite is that he's simultaneously in favor of reinstating the glass-steagall act and also against "government interference" and excessive taxation of business

Old 04-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #94
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Come on. The troll believes Satan controls banks, reptiles, and hypertechnology such as mind control, cloaking devices, and interdimensional transportation.

It's fun and goofy, but it bugs me that a select few respond to him like he's real.

Old 04-14-2012, 12:36 AM   #95
Starla

I'm glad that people continue responding to me like I'm real.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #96
MusicMan4

the one thing that bothers me about duovamps theory is that alexthestampede fucks kids but omegaconcern just teaches them??? i mean thats a pretty big leap...

Old 04-15-2012, 07:02 AM   #97
Trotskilicious
Banned

alex buechele does fuck children that is true micropenis andrew pakula child molester to catch a predator buechele

Old 04-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #98
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

domestic abuse wife beater rape punching alex children montelds

Old 04-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #99
The Omega Concern
Banned

guys, I really do just want to know the truth of some things.

Like, this is the best evidence yet that what Fulford is saying about these mass arrest is accurate. I'm still skeptical of it all, but not to the point I wouldn't believe it could happen, just realistic enough to know the logistics of such an action is such a football 'hail mary' that divine intervention must be present if this all comes to pass.

You can't just bring down a cabal 300 years in the making with some legaleze. so stay tuned...

Old 04-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #100
The Omega Concern
Banned

■The battle for control of the global financial system and thus the future of the planet has reached a temporary deadlock…

■The situation has reached the point where physical action against the committee (mainly in the form of mass arrests) has become the only possible recourse.

■There is no M1 [a single individual [that] has ultimate control over the creation and distribution of money] now according to the Swiss government and other sources.

■The committee of 300 tried to cash $600 trillion worth of bonds… They claimed to represent the Dragon Family Royal Society…but… it turns out to have been an attempt by the committee of 300 to pretend they represented Asia.

■…Neil Keenan and Keith Scott issued a cease and desist against UBS Chairman Kaspar Villiger and a Singaporean agent… who were caught trying to get their hand on the real dragon family’s funds.

■Shortly after that UK Prime Minister David Cameron also tried to get his hands on the money but was rebuffed.

■There were also reports from three different sources from three separate intelligence agencies (MI6, CIA and NSA) that the Bushes, Clintons and other cabal leaders had prepared a hideaway in the Bahamas.

■…sources in the Pentagon make it clear the cabalists will not be allowed to leave the United States until they have faced the justice system.

■In China as well, there are signs of major change… Clearly some sort of coup d’etat can now be confirmed to have taken place there even though the Western corporate news corps is still only focused on Bo Xilai.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...to-mount-doom/

Old 04-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #101
Starla

So TOC, what did you think about Tupac's image being projected at coachella? Notice they removed "killuminati" from the song?

Old 04-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #102
The Omega Concern
Banned

Makes all that fake Alien Invasion talk more plausible. The Wernher von Braun stuff about Project Blue Beam and all... not too mention any number of possibilities what-with keeping archetypes virtually alive. It's all rather murky.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #103
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Now he's just having fun.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #104
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Makes all that fake Alien Invasion talk more plausible. The Wernher von Braun stuff about Project Blue Beam and all... not too mention any number of possibilities what-with keeping archetypes virtually alive. It's all rather murky.
Yep. I know that they are going to start beaming stuff right in front of us just to scare the hell out of everyone. I saw something when I was living in Montana that I'll talk about some day. It's very disturbing. I think they practice their technologies up there in the woods.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 AM   #105
The Omega Concern
Banned

Fulford once again presents an alternative viewpoint but I think the last sentence here is a geopolitical reality regardless of his scenario here:

Quote:
One sure sign of change for those still clinging to the old power paradigms is the joint military maneuvers linking the Chinese, Russian and US armed forces. On the one side rogue pentagon forces working for the cabalists trying to steal Asian gold stashes were confronted by joint Chinese and Russian forces. On a different front, a joint US and Russian force is preparing to storm the Nazi cabal base under Denver Airport. These military maneuvers make it clear, if nothing else, that it is now better to think of geopolitics in terms of transnational factions than it is to think in terms of nation states.

Entire article here:

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...bal-continues/

Fulford's sites:

http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/05/0...bal-continues/

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/

Old 05-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #106
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post

From that site

Quote:
Obama is not publicly naming them because if he did so, stories about the murder of his homosexual lovers in Chicago and other Obama secrets would start appearing in Sabbatean gangster propaganda outlets like the Jew York Times.
I might enjoy entertaining a lot of crazy assed theories, but really....

And this is about as crazy as anon saying they have proof of inter-dimensional aliens.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:25 AM   #107
Trotskilicious
Banned

the jew york times

but he's not anti semetic

Old 05-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #108
The Omega Concern
Banned

Ya, I thought that quip about the jew york times was out of line. He always stipulates its the controllers of that religion that have been setting up its followers for generations and to that extent he's accurate. Maybe they jilted him once when he wanted to work there...

And, the allegations about Obama involving one Larry Sinclair is a much deeper, darker grassy knoll than any birth certificate. But what Fulford mentions in this report about such rumors goes back to the '08 campaign and any investigations into it all has been given the silent treatment.

To that point, who knows what compromises a man and his presidency, just rest assured such men don't get into said office unless they can be completely compromised to play the game the way the elite oligarchs want them to.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:38 AM   #109
Starla

So Obama had a secret liasion with Larry Sinclair and they did coke together.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #110
Starla

He should be careful. They will kill him just like they did Breitbart and the coroner's assistant.