Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Default rolling terrorist attack thread?

fuckin' fuck

Old 07-14-2016, 09:58 PM   #2
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

See, if the French all had guns etc. etc...

Old 07-14-2016, 10:07 PM   #3
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Freedom Fries!

Old 07-14-2016, 10:45 PM   #4
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Never baguette

Old 07-14-2016, 10:45 PM   #5
Disco King
Minion of Satan

In all seriousness, though, this is awful news.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:48 PM   #6
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Some people initially thought it was fireworks for Bastille Day.

Fuck.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:20 PM   #7
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

fucking jacobins

Old 07-15-2016, 12:39 AM   #8
The Omega Concern
Banned

Kill your TV sheep. Ain't a single video as yet showing any truck running over people and the still photo that's been circulating is NOT what a scene would look like if bodies were mowed down by a truck. The elite are going for broke and you ain't seen shit yet, wait till the currency re-set gets quickly distracted by a war with Russia. Act accordingly.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:54 AM   #9
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

when people die, they just kinda die where they get hit, or where they fall if they go airbound, and gravity pulls their limbs down. this makes it where many people killed look the same. i dont know why you dont think these people in this video were mowed down. there's no explosion rubble or anything to suggest it was something else. unless you think this entire video is somehow fabricated. i've seen lots of videos of people who are being/were run over and they pretty much look like this scene. (/r/watchpeopledie pulls me in sometimes). there's also police shooting in the direction of a large white box truck at the end of the video. i mean, what the fuck else is it?

warning graphic

http://video.foxnews.com/v/503615048...#sp=show-clips

Old 07-15-2016, 12:58 AM   #10
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

do you just have no empathy, is that what allows you to overlook that 80-whatever people were just killed by a single person with a weapon that almost all of us have a smaller version of in our driveways? REGARDLESS OF WHY IT HAPPENED, look at this shit. it's fucking sickening and i don't want to live on this fucking planet anymore

Old 07-15-2016, 01:00 AM   #11
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

and when the inevitable video does come out clearly showing these people got hit by the truck, you'll concede that ok people died but it was a distraction from some X Y Z bullshit conspiracy AND STILL NEVER FEEL THE WEIGHT THAT YES THESE ARE DEAD PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST CELEBRATING THEIR 4th OF JULY just like you did for the bataclan attacks when the pictures came out.

jesus christ get a conscience asshole

Old 07-15-2016, 01:01 AM   #12
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I have it on good authority that Russia intend to declare for the Black Lives Matter movement, supplying them in order that the looming American race war is prolonged and costly.

Act accordingly.

Old 07-15-2016, 01:03 AM   #13
iB0lly
Banned

reprise what planet do you wish to live on, dawg?

Old 07-15-2016, 01:11 AM   #14
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

death. the planet death.

Old 07-15-2016, 01:14 AM   #15
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

ok this is actually a gorey video im not going to embedded it but really TOC you think this is some kind of crisis acting or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZxP...has_verified=1

Old 07-15-2016, 01:15 AM   #16
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
death. the planet death.
Of course, the official astronomical designation is "51 Eridani b."

Old 07-15-2016, 01:36 AM   #17
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Judging by what's trending on Google, people are more than a little unclear as to just what has transpired in France today.

Old 07-15-2016, 01:44 AM   #18
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
ok this is actually a gorey video im not going to embedded it but really TOC you think this is some kind of crisis acting or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZxP...has_verified=1

Looks pretty gruesome on first blush. Much different than the overhead still photo which literally looks like people just bunched together laying down. These endeavors are trials in critical thinking, analysis and discernment. If you can react to news sans the natural emotions evoked by those images, please listen to how official drills go live to create false flags and/or staged hoaxes with full compliance from the media.

NICE FRANCE 'TERROR ATTACK' THEATER: Preceded by Massive DRILLS

Old 07-15-2016, 03:41 AM   #19
Cool As Ice Cream

were you trying to be funny with the thread title, reprise?
is this a rolling thread or were you pointing out the rolling nature of this particular terrorist attack?

Old 07-15-2016, 10:59 AM   #20
redbreegull

To keep things in perspective, shit like this probably hits so close to home for us because we feel like it could happen to us... it's a rare instance of serious large-scale random violence making its way to Western shores. But globally, there is less violence and violent death compared to the size of the population than ever before in human history. The world is not falling apart, it's getting better.

even compared to traditional war, hunger, sickness... terrorism does not really kill that many people. In fact, terrorism is way down this year except in Western countries.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:03 AM   #21
redbreegull

My point obviously is that all the doom and gloom like oh my god what is happening to this world is a completely backwards interpretation of what is actually happening globally, not that it doesn't matter that people are dying.

The world is not disintegrating and terrorism does not have the power to tear our society apart.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:08 AM   #22
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Looks pretty gruesome on first blush. Much different than the overhead still photo which literally looks like people just bunched together laying down. These endeavors are trials in critical thinking, analysis and discernment. If you can react to news sans the natural emotions evoked by those images, please listen to how official drills go live to create false flags and/or staged hoaxes with full compliance from the media.

NICE FRANCE 'TERROR ATTACK' THEATER: Preceded by Massive DRILLS

just how are they supposed to train?

look, if you think this is staged, YOU need to use critical thinking:

1. 1000s of people following script at the same time
2. 1000s of people afterwards in pretend grief at pretend funerals, in front of media and other people who are not in personal grief like that
3. these people have jobs, or are they full time crisis actors? are they suddenly at their job without injuries? do they "die" and then ALL leave the country with none of them telling a friend or family member they're alive? and then the powers that be give them new identities?
4. no one fucking ever tells anyone that it was staged? only people who say it are people far away from the attacks?

There is no way this is a set up scene. You can argue false flag, I GUESS. But 80+ people definitely died and a truck definitely ran over them.

Not feeling reactive emotions doesn't mean you can see past the forest for the trees. It shows you have no empathy either because you just don't have it or you use your analysis that everything is fake as a coping mechanism. Or you really think it's all faked and have no critical thinking skills to discern when something is obviously a real attack.

I'm not going to continue arguing with you but this is stupid. You like to say you don't profess the truth, only ask questions, yet here you are doing exactly that. Even if you suspect it's a false scene or false flag, you don't fucking know that. Stop pretending you do.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:13 AM   #23
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
My point obviously is that all the doom and gloom like oh my god what is happening to this world is a completely backwards interpretation of what is actually happening globally, not that it doesn't matter that people are dying.

The world is not disintegrating and terrorism does not have the power to tear our society apart.
Yes we are safer than at any point in history.

Terrorism does have this power, not because of physical events but because of how society reacts and our tendency towards xenophobia and fear as the ultimate evolutionary backbone of each person. Better for us to be afraid of something that might be, than not afraid and potentially getting killed because of our hubris. This is just an evolutionary trait. And because this fear has little to do with the events that are very rare, but the uh, terror that they inflict and the fierce loyalism we feel towards our people/group, it has the very real possibility of inciting wars leading to atomic warfare for example, or in-country cleansing of those deemed dangerous because of some person they don't know fucking things up for them.

So yes as long as terrorism is in the media like it is and the average person thinks the world is getting more violent, it's a very real threat to our society. IMO.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:15 AM   #24
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
were you trying to be funny with the thread title, reprise?
is this a rolling thread or were you pointing out the rolling nature of this particular terrorist attack?
pun was not intended

Old 07-15-2016, 11:27 AM   #25
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Yes we are safer than at any point in history.

Terrorism does have this power, not because of physical events but because of how society reacts and our tendency towards xenophobia and fear as the ultimate evolutionary backbone of each person. Better for us to be afraid of something that might be, than not afraid and potentially getting killed because of our hubris. This is just an evolutionary trait. And because this fear has little to do with the events that are very rare, but the uh, terror that they inflict and the fierce loyalism we feel towards our people/group, it has the very real possibility of inciting wars leading to atomic warfare for example, or in-country cleansing of those deemed dangerous because of some person they don't know fucking things up for them.

So yes as long as terrorism is in the media like it is and the average person thinks the world is getting more violent, it's a very real threat to our society. IMO.
On top of this our reactions out of fear end up feeding terrorism

When the nominee of one of your two political parties says we should "murder their families" or keep Muslims on a registry that's basically doing recruitment ground work for ISIS in the middle east

and every time a US drone misfires we just sprouted up another terrorist training facility

Old 07-15-2016, 03:30 PM   #26
glass85
Demi-God

It's time to send them all back to their homes.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:38 PM   #27
redbreegull

I understand that is the reality, I am appealing for people to start viewing the situation differently based on actual facts because the way people react now is literally exactly what ISIS wants.

The media, our governments, but also just us as individuals empower and legitimize groups like ISIS by conceding they are some sort of existential threat. Terrorism is just one of many, many mid-level threats we face as a country and a species. Time for some perspective.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:44 PM   #28
glass85
Demi-God

Time to stop talking and do something against this cancer of our world.
You have to consider that this is based on absolute ignorance, and contemt of life.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:34 PM   #29
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Ask yourself what Trump would have to say in order for you to become so pissed off that you drive a truck through a crowd of people.
"Hello."

Old 07-15-2016, 06:22 PM   #30
thomas_bland
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass85 View Post
Time to stop talking and do something against this cancer of our world.
You have to consider that this is based on absolute ignorance, and contemt of life.
Marshall Plan for the Middle East?