Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2016, 10:51 PM   #3181
fuzzyroes
Banned

Face the music Hillerettes: the ship is sinking, the facade is crumbling.

Julian Assange has also just said that he'll be releasing something before the election that will put her in jail. Hopefully it's the final knock-out blow. Apparently there's some big dirt on creepy Tim Kaine in the pipelines too. God bless Julian Assange.

Old 11-03-2016, 01:37 AM   #3182
Disco King
Minion of Satan

All the reports claiming that Assange said that he has documents that will lead to Clinton's arrest link back to an interview where he doesn't actually quite say that. He says that they could hypothetically lead to an indictment, but that he doesn't think Lynch would proceed with one. The acts he's talking about are Clinton knowingly using unsecure channels for some communications. Interestingly, Assange himself says that he thinks that the rules that Clinton broke are unnecessary, but that he's going after her on this because she has pushed the Obama administration to go after whistleblowers for similar infractions.

It does make sense that Assange has a hate-on for Clinton. She has been one of the loudest voices pushing for his prosecution under the Espionage Act, and the threat of being extradited to the U.S. is pretty much what has kept him in the Ecuadorian embassy for four years. I'd be pissed, too. It's a bit worrisome when an organization that publishes leaks isn't just a disinterested journalistic body, but rather has a stake in the affair, but on the other hand, the sole reason this has become personal for Assange is that the U.S. made it personal for him by going after him for releasing documents, which isn't a crime in itself.

Old 11-03-2016, 01:06 PM   #3183
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

republican politics has come down to this: don't vote for Democrats because we will blow everything up if you do.

this is never going to change unless some of those so called reasonable republicans stop enabling the ignorant racists that the party relies on.

Old 11-03-2016, 02:25 PM   #3184
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08f9841acad73

clinto n wikileak emails

Quote:
Do you recall Noon i Ali(?), the ten year. old Yemeni girl who got herself divorced? I met her at the Glamour awards last year. There was a CNN story last few days about how unhappy she is, still living at home, not attending school and quite angry that her life is not better. Is there any way we can help her? Could we get her to the US for counselling and education?
Quote:
Mark, emergency room doc, is w Paul Farmer; Pier is his orthopedic surgeon wife. Is there any way to help asap? This should be the highest priority. Coulc one of the medical teams alreay there move over to help? Could Gen Keen or UN get the supplies and generators they need to them at first light?”
what a monster

Old 11-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #3185
Disco King
Minion of Satan

On the plus side, maybe Clinton's presidency will usher in a new age of government transparency simply because she's so bad at hiding shit.

Instead of having to rely on whistleblowers, we'll just type "[email protected]" and "apples123" into the appropriate boxes in order to get the skinny on what the U.S. government is up to.

So long as everybody remembers to click "mark as unread" on what they opened when they're done, there's no reason she should catch on.

Old 11-03-2016, 07:20 PM   #3186
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

endless wikileaks and all we learned was that clinton's staffers are boring.

Old 11-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #3187
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Republicans aren't bothering to hide their freak any longer. Governor of Georgia starts openly using the term "Colored People"

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/i-team/215161427-story

Old 11-04-2016, 06:23 AM   #3188
The Omega Concern
Banned

I've ran out of popcorn.

Shit be real and I'm not gloating. We're pretty screwed either way at this point. There's three factions at war presently: W.H. , The Big H and Co. and the Intelligence communities (Trump). The 1st is helping the 2nd and the 3rd is fighting both.

That's the primer -- here's what vital and pay close attention to the skeptical analysis from Zerohedge on Dr. Steve Pieczenik.

Old 11-04-2016, 06:24 AM   #3189
The Omega Concern
Banned

FBI Finds Previously Unseen Hillary Clinton Emails On Weiner's Laptop

Crushing the hope-filled "it's just a backup of what they have already seen" narrative of a campaign clutching at straws to defend their candidate, and confirming Fox News Bret Baier's earlier reporting, CBS News reports that the FBI has found new, non-duplicate emails related to Hilary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State on Anthony Weiner's laptop.

Old 11-04-2016, 06:27 AM   #3190
The Omega Concern
Banned

Global Research Editor’s Note

The following video presentation is by Dr. Steve Pieczenik, a former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State who has served as foreign policy expert in several US administrations including Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.

The analysis and focus presented below must be taken very seriously. It sheds light on the ongoing political crisis in the US and the opposition which is developing from within the US intelligence community against the Clinton crime cabal. Steve Piecznick is articulate and outspoken.

According to Steve Piecznick,

“Hillary and Bill Clinton are attempting a takeover of the United States and will stop at nothing.

A coup d’état of this magnitude has never been affected in such a subtly calculated way.”

Old 11-04-2016, 06:28 AM   #3191
The Omega Concern
Banned

Countering Hillary's Coup With a Counter Coup - or Not?

Is it possible the recent counter coup announced by Steve Pieczenik, a former official in numerous Republican administrations, is actually part of a much larger dominant social theme designed to reinforce positive perceptions regarding the most secretive and powerful government agencies?

The analysis and focus presented below must be taken very seriously. It sheds light on the ongoing political crisis in the US and the opposition which is developing from within the US intelligence community against the Clinton crime cabal.

Maybe Pieczenik, Julian Assange and others are indeed true heroes for countering the Clinton's emergent authoritarianism, as they appear to be. This is certainly an incredibly admirable and deserved perspective. But there are other interpretations.

Countering Hillary's Coup With a Counter Coup - or Not?

Old 11-04-2016, 06:33 AM   #3192
The Omega Concern
Banned

scotty going on about this being a "fake scandal" is delusional. You're out of your league scotty and its confirmed in your sig. thanks for playing.

Old 11-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #3193
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I dunno what's new in that video. We've known that the Saudis have been the biggest source of funding for ISIS for a long time now, and that, despite their support for extremist Islamist terrorist groups, they are still one of the U.S.'s largest client states through arms and oil deals. The U.S. didn't even go after them after 9/11 because of their business relationship. There has been pressure from the U.S. on Saudi Arabia to shit off the funding, but nothing really gets done because U.S. arms corporations control Congress and ensure that the Saudis remain a market for U.S. weapons.

It's not like Trump would change that. He just wants Saudi Arabia to pay more money, not to end the relationship with Saudi Arabia that's fueling terror in the region.

Clinton took money from the Saudis, that we've also known. However, I think that policies are more important than the individual candidates, and the Supreme Court selections Clinton would make would be way more likely to overturn campaign spending laws that allow candidates to take huge sums of foreign money and corporations to flood elections than Trump's picks would be. At the end of the day, Democratic policies are better than Republican policies. Especially with a blue Congress, overall, a Clinton presidency would be better than a Trump presidency. With a red Congress, well, Obama got all his votes for TPPA from Republicans, so a Clinton in the White House and Republicans in Congress will probably lead to the same shitty deregulation that combination created in the '90s. But it would still be better than a red Congress and Trump in the White House.

Old 11-04-2016, 06:57 PM   #3194
Disco King
Minion of Satan

inb4 spirit cooking rumour

Old 11-05-2016, 02:23 AM   #3195
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

so according to giuliani, fbi agents told the trump campaign about the new emails before comey's letter to congress. after the election, heads may roll. if that is true, I wouldn't be surprised if obama asked for comey's resignation

Old 11-05-2016, 04:04 AM   #3196
Disco King
Minion of Satan

The rumour is that there was some sort of internal anti-Clinton coup in the FBI against Comey.

But in the final days before the election, the media is rushing out so many sensational reports that it's hard to say what's credible. That link I posted about a Trump server supposedly being a hotline to Russian interests was discredited pretty much within a day. Although, the author posted a follow-up that responds to the critiques it got... I can't say for sure myself, but until extraordinary evidence is given, it's safer to stick with the null hypothesis that the claims aren't true.

Then there were reports that the FBI was readying to indict Clinton and a Clinton Foundation investigation has taken precedence over the Wiener investigation, also debunked.

My Facebook newsfeed has been swamped with WikiLeaks stuff, and while they usually publish only credible content, they are framing some of the emails in such ridiculous ways and even linking shitty Breitbart interpretations of emails. Like, they just posted something today that made it sound like Clinton performs some Satanist rituals, but even the most basic fact-checking showed that the emails were from Podesta's sister, inviting him to a dinner that may or may not had been related to some performance artist.

Old 11-05-2016, 09:10 AM   #3197
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's The DOJ vs the FBI right now. Obama's got the DOJ in his hand and the FBI's PISSED. It's really quite sensational. Julian Assange has implicated that the leaks are actually from someone in the FBI and have nothing to do with Russia.

Putins denied any involvement too. The whole RUSSIA! thing was such a childish red herring. It's pathetic that Hillary tried to play that card so hard... Such a circus clown.

Old 11-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #3198
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
so according to giuliani, fbi agents told the trump campaign about the new emails before comey's letter to congress. after the election, heads may roll. if that is true, I wouldn't be surprised if obama asked for comey's resignation

That's because the NYPD told the FBI if they didn't re-open the case, they would go public with what they know, which btw, IS EVERYTHING. Comey, caught in the middle, had to do something and played it in the middle about as much as he could.

NYPD had jurisdiction over Weiner's computer from him texting underage girls in New York. They then got a warrant from a judge to look through everything on the computer and that's when they found out about, among many other crimes, the Satanic Pedophile ring

It involves Podesta and the Big H to name just a few. It reaches to Jeffrey Epstein's Pedo Island and the Lolita Express which rumour has it was the place where Epstein would gain the trust of people like, say, Bill Clinton, and would then video them having sex with underage girls.

So, it's not like I'm happy about it, but, just about every sordid and most vile of conspiracy theories have been proven to be true as the suspected culprits have implicated themselves. This "Spirit Cooking" is just the tip of the iceberg as all these emails are out there and it ain't the only coded phrase being used.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:11 AM   #3199
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I dunno what's new in that video. We've known that the Saudis have been the biggest source of funding for ISIS for a long time now, and that, despite their support for extremist Islamist terrorist groups, they are still one of the U.S.'s largest client states through arms and oil deals. The U.S. didn't even go after them after 9/11 because of their business relationship. There has been pressure from the U.S. on Saudi Arabia to shit off the funding, but nothing really gets done because U.S. arms corporations control Congress and ensure that the Saudis remain a market for U.S. weapons.

It's not like Trump would change that. He just wants Saudi Arabia to pay more money, not to end the relationship with Saudi Arabia that's fueling terror in the region.

Clinton took money from the Saudis, that we've also known. However, I think that policies are more important than the individual candidates, and the Supreme Court selections Clinton would make would be way more likely to overturn campaign spending laws that allow candidates to take huge sums of foreign money and corporations to flood elections than Trump's picks would be. At the end of the day, Democratic policies are better than Republican policies. Especially with a blue Congress, overall, a Clinton presidency would be better than a Trump presidency. With a red Congress, well, Obama got all his votes for TPPA from Republicans, so a Clinton in the White House and Republicans in Congress will probably lead to the same shitty deregulation that combination created in the '90s. But it would still be better than a red Congress and Trump in the White House.

Thanks for the regurgitated DNC talking points. Dem policies are marxist tripe over a century past their due date. They corralled enough Republicans to their global governance b.s. it eventually created the Trump glitch in the poli-matrix.

Trump, unlike our previous 4 Presidents, does not have a geopolitical agenda. The military needs a president like that for a change, because they've been caught between a rock and hard place witnessing the Bush's and Clinton's engineer their Neo-Con/NWO war plans.

But take heart Hillcophants, I'm still pretty sure the DNC fix is in on the election and the traitor's in the media are doing all they can to help her out. She's being asked to back off by the intelligence agencies, but it looks like she's doubled down.

Or if they can't rig it or come up short trying, what else to do but kill Trump. Looks like they tried tonight.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:51 AM   #3200
Elphenor
Braindead

I used to be able to tell the difference between poots and omega

Old 11-06-2016, 02:47 PM   #3201
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Talking

Politico – Nate Silver rages in tweet storm against HuffPo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Silver
“This article is so fucking idiotic and irresponsible.”

Quote:
"The problem is that we're doing this in a world where people—like @ryangrim—don't actually give a shit about evidence and proof."

Quote:
"When you go low, I go high 80% of the time, and knee you in the balls the other 20% of the time."

Old 11-06-2016, 04:46 PM   #3202
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i'm not going to look at all those emails but the one i opened was literally a generic email about the charity and where to send donations. it is the one supposedly saying "Even more disturbing, we uncovered an email in Wikileaks where they are literally pricing how much it costs to transport children"

i mean wtf

Last edited by reprise85 : 11-06-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:55 PM   #3203
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
How about the Clinton's ties to child trafficking, presumably for their sick NYC super rich Eyes Wide Shut pedo ring?
I mean have you read any of this stuff? It looks at worst like Clinton may have donated to a charity that may apparently illegally tried to get children adopted in the USA. There's not much to suggest anything else? Have you actually read something specific that links anything even close to saying she is tied to a child trafficking sex ring?

You can say whatever you want to about a candidate, but if you're going to say she purposefully aided and abetted child sex trafficking you're going to have to provide some actual proof. That's perhaps the worst thing you can accuse someone of and the first email I read definitely wasn't pricing out children like was suggested

Old 11-06-2016, 06:34 PM   #3204
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Poots, be honest; did you read the material you linked, or did you simply post it, satisfied that there is probably something bad in there about that candidate you don't like?

Because nothing in any of them implicate Hillary Clinton in a pedophile ring.

Don't worry, though; you still have another day to prove that Clinton is a pedophile Satanist!

Old 11-06-2016, 06:44 PM   #3205
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I suppose the correct way to do it is to just assume that Clinton once said, "I'd like to kill another child. Can you get me one by 5:00 PM?"

Old 11-06-2016, 07:03 PM   #3206
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Poots, be honest; did you read the material you linked, or did you simply post it, satisfied that there is probably something bad in there about that candidate you don't like?

Because nothing in any of them implicate Hillary Clinton in a pedophile ring.

Don't worry, though; you still have another day to prove that Clinton is a pedophile Satanist!

There's nothing that implicates Bill Clinton either, other than 25 plane trips dubbed the "Lolita Express" to a private island owned by Jeffrey Epstein, convicted child sex-trafficker.

Cathy O'Brien has been saying for years she was raped by Hillary Clinton in a satanic ritual.

It's not like Pedo rings openly advertise their services. From Saville to Sandusky, they hide behind foundations to cover their dirty work.

Also, Hillary and her team also have a special way of keeping info on the down low:

FBI AGENT SUSPECTED IN HILLARY EMAIL LEAKS FOUND DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE

Old 11-06-2016, 07:15 PM   #3207
The Omega Concern
Banned

Looks like Comey did create enough distraction to try and get Hillary across the finish line. No surprise really.

His brother is a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation

He was on the board of HSBC (major Clinton Foundation contributor) when they got busted laundering money for the Drug Cartels ...of course they were only fined and nobody went to jail.

next thing ya know, he is director of the FBI.

We're about to find out real soon if agents in the agency and/or those in the NYPD will step up in his place and meter out justice.

Those more hopeful than I about Comey say he's left it up to the NYPD so its out of Obama/DOJ's control. mehhhh...maybe. There are 4 other email investigations going on, he addressed the Weiner aspect of it today essentially clearing Hillary.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-06-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:30 PM   #3208
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
If you actually read what their organization was about, then you would know that they were taking Haitian children (many of which were not even orphans) from their homes and trying to place them in "families" back in America. This was all done illegally by the way, even if you could somehow justify what they were trying to accomplish.

You do realize that child trafficking is a huge international problem and that crisis zones such as Haiti after their quake are where these predatory agencies regularly ply their trade. There is abject evil in the world that many well-meaning people would like to overlook, but sick shit like this goes on all the time. And they can't do it without strong connections high up in the government, such as the Clintons. If you are waiting for the Wikileaks to say something like "how are we going to eat these children tonight?" then you're not understanding how this fucked up world operates.
I absolutely believe there are pedophile rings. I'm not someone who overlooks the 'abject evil' in the world; I'm going to be a forensic psychologist, after all. I also agree that it is fucked up taking children and making pretend they are orphans and placing them with American families for big $$$$. What you've failed to make me believe is that Hillary Clinton is willingly or unwillingly a partner in such behavior, not to mention giving proof that this organization actually sold these children to sex traffickers and not just rich families with white guilt. Proof doesn't mean a transcript of them saying it but it does mean something more than "they sent her an email asking for a donation." If you have evidence, please present it. Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up. Shit like this obfuscates the problem, it doesn't help uncover the actual bad guys.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:32 PM   #3209
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
This is the level of Disco Kunt's deductive reasoning.
Congratulations on lecturing about reason when you've just demonstrated that you don't even know the difference between deduction and induction.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:33 PM   #3210
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
Such a meaningful thought out reply to a post filled with actual facts and sources
Lollllllllll