Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2018, 11:00 AM   #1261
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Funbags's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,976
Default

I think Pogo would like Netphoria.

 
Funbags is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #1262
slunken
Virgo
 
slunken's Avatar
 
Posts: 39,012
Default

Hell yea

 
slunken is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 01:28 PM   #1263
slunken
Virgo
 
slunken's Avatar
 
Posts: 39,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
he talked about taking "blue pills" with manson - presumably opiates or benzos.
They were going to start a band called FRUITY

 
slunken is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:00 PM   #1264
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 2,700
Default

D'arcy, the biggest Oasis-fan




 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:03 PM   #1265
smashingjj
mother rater
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: Bulimian Rap City
Posts: 31,562
Default

woax

I'm kind of glad those days are over, please don't take me back

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:19 PM   #1266
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 2,700
Default

Remember the world as a beautiful oasis, not a vampire...


 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:23 PM   #1267
T&T
Minion of Satan
 
T&T's Avatar
 
Location: montreal
Posts: 9,744
Default

dude has a scissor playing in his band. when was the last time billy did something revolutionary like that?

 
T&T is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 03:59 AM   #1268
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 2,700
Default

Comments about D’arcy’s lead and background vocals singing efforts at the Smashing Pumpkins:

ever realize that the only (3) songs
D'arcy sings in are songs about dreaming?
jancsibohocon March 03, 2005

OMG, daydream, dreaming, what's the other one?
Flagzero0on April 20, 2009

Probably "Farewell & Goodnight".
FlagNeonFlowon February 06, 2011

***
Here is a list of all the songs (that I know of) where you hear Darcy's voice...

Bury Me
Daydream
Cherub Rock
Blew Away
La Dolly Vita
Jellybelly
To Forgive
Cupid De Locke
Where Boys Fear To Tread
Thirty Three
1979
We Only Come Out At Night
Beautiful
Farewell And Goodnight
Dreaming
Perfect
Daphne Descends
Shame
Blank Page
Raindrops + Sunshowers
The Imploding Voice
Blue Skies Bring Tears (Machina 1 Version)

I'm not sure about Bury Me...I heard somewhere that it was actually James, after eating a whole bunch of M&Ms and Twinkies, who was doing the "female" vocals.
Cam-winon February 21, 2006

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:01 AM   #1269
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Funbags's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,976
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
Here is a list of all the songs (that I know of) where you hear Darcy's voice...

Bury Me
Daydream
Cherub Rock
Blew Away
La Dolly Vita
Jellybelly
To Forgive

Cupid De Locke
Where Boys Fear To Tread
Thirty Three
1979
We Only Come Out At Night
Beautiful
Farewell And Goodnight
Dreaming
Perfect
Daphne Descends
Shame
Blank Page
Raindrops + Sunshowers

The Imploding Voice
Blue Skies Bring Tears (Machina 1 Version)
Huh?

 
Funbags is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:07 AM   #1270
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Forgotten Child's Avatar
 
Location: SP, Sao Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 2,352
Default

Bury me = clearly James
The imploding Voice / BSBT = Billy. She wasn't even around.

 
Forgotten Child is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:10 AM   #1271
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,279
Default

more like high flying turds lol

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:05 PM   #1272
houseofglass11
Apocalyptic Poster
 
houseofglass11's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,944
Default

She's not on any of these songs, not sure where they got the idea that she was from:
Bury Me
La Dolly Vita
Jellybelly
To Forgive
Cupid De Locke
Thirty Three
Daphne Descends
Shame
Blank Page
Raindrops + Sunshowers
The Imploding Voice
Blue Skies Bring Tears (Machina 1 Version)

 
houseofglass11 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #1273
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 2,700
Default

Fey D'arcy being busy again commenting:

Jimmy Chamberlin Claims D’arcy Didn’t Play On Smashing Pumpkins Classic
https://www.alternativenation.net/ji...pkins-classic/

Fey Wutt
12 years
12 years i just sat there and looked "cute".
all i did.



90’s Legend Thinks Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan ‘F*cked Over’ D’arcy
https://www.alternativenation.net/90...fd-over-darcy/

Fey Wutt
POGO:
Thank you for your support & kind words Pogo!
- and right back atcha!
i remember how
'fans' used to get awfully confused when they met any of you and discovered that y'all were just "nice people"!
I know i've said it before, but it definitely deserves
repeating at least once every couple decades or so:
You guys were always KIND?!!! 😱?, smart, funny, TALENTED, and a hell of a lot of fun!!!
(and also helped to make
much of that nightmare we shared so much more bearable)
There's just one thing that you left out tho:
What do you call a "whiney little bitch's bitch?"
'JAMES IHA'.
😘
D*


Joe Costigan
The keyboardist for Marilyn Manson isn't a legend.

Fey Wutt Joe Costigan
you know what they say about opinions!
Oh! ... you don't know what an
"Opinion" IS ???
Well- what you said ?
That's YOUR "OPINION"-
- and that makes you a ???
(an) -------.


Atrosion Band Joe Costigan
This “bad press” marketing strategy is backfiring with the ladies. They don’t want to be seen cheering a “has-been”. I don’t want to be the Joker that pays “the heel with 4.5 million FB likes”. We all feel hated and isolated in 2018. We need a hero/savior/hope, not more emotional manipulation. Every band seemingly hired the same ‘PimpR FirM’, which exposed the Wizard as a cheap hooker. So who’s the John? Who is he f*cking? Why?

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
golly!
it's just awful that you feel hated & isolated.
i DON'T.
probably has something to do with you considering yourself a "lady"...
Like i said: there's help for that.
and don't you worry your pretty little head about EVER being considered 'The Joker'
for ANYTHING-
you don't have one iota of humor (good or bad) in you at all!!!
... btw: you better learn to be your OWN hero/savior/hope, or you are going to be waiting for a Long, LOOOOOONG time.
:/

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
sounds like a question for
'Willy C.' if you ask me!
He'll give you an answer that makes about as much sense as your question!!!
... maybe that's just the fever talking???
at any rate he'll only charge you like, $1000 per word.
(make sure he uses REAL words tho!)


Fey Wutt Fey Wutt
Hey: are you one o them "Ladies"??? Cause like the ad says:
There is NO SHAME in getting
HELP for that.
Just think it over...
... sorry,
just one more thing:
Better a "has been "
than a
"Never Was".
... so shut your fly-trap. Lady.


Diana
Does this dumbass have an album to promote or something? That said, once again I found myself agreeing with him.

Fey Wutt
Prolly just has the flu & a lot of time on his hands like the rest of us, but "DUMB" he AIN'T.



Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan Reveals Why He Was ‘Horrified’ By D’arcy
https://www.alternativenation.net/sm...rrified-darcy/

Chris DanSwon
Why so bitter? You dont know Billy and the media is bullshit. I wish people like you would say these things to people's faces if you had the chance.

Fey Wutt Chris
DanSwon?
Dead on.


Dez Pornojesus DanSwon
Shut up, you're under every single article about this guy, it started looking pathetic a while ago

DanSwon Dez Pornojesus
Nope, gonna keep doing it, maybe more in fact. So go fuck yourself you Corgan-worshipping sycophantic fanboy cunt.

Fey Wutt DanSwon
i agree.
He should go be Willy's playmate on someone else's grave and leave everyone else alone.


Corndog Mod AndNow...
How do you know she's not a good person? Have you met? Do you know her personally?
Remember, there are 3 sides to every story, and all she has done is give her's. Nothing she has said sounds unreasonable, and given how Billy comes across in various interviews he has done over the years what D'arcy says sounds quite plausible. If he fucked her over then she doesn't owe him anything, so why not release the things he said to her? If you ask me, if what she said is true then Billy absolutely deserved it.
Everything I have ever read or saw about Billy suggested to me at least that he was a self absorbed, manipulative, narcissistic prick. I've never really felt anything bad about D'arcy. The worst things folks can seem to find to say about her is that she did a bunch of drugs. So what? I've taken plenty of shit myself over the years and if she wants to get high that's her business. It doesn't make her in any way a bad person.
This of course is just my opinion. In the end it doesn't really affect me as I believe the tour is limited to America and I don't live there.

Fey Wutt Corndog
so true.
was never even offered the option of rehab.
Just booted before 1/2 of my allotted time-off to get well was over.
Billy already had Mellissa
lined up.

Corndog Mod Fey Wutt
Would you ever consider playing again with someone else other than the Pumpkins?

Fey Wutt Corndog
absolutely.
I wanted to for many years but couldn't get a single peer to call me back because of all billy's public slandering of me.

Corndog Mod Fey Wutt
That's a real shame. I've never met the guy but he really does seem like an insufferable little prick.
I hope that you're otherwise happy and well

Fey Wutt Corndog
I'm great! Thank you!
(cept for this stupid flu&#128545
i hope you & yours are well too!


Smashing Pumpkins’ D’arcy Shares Billy Corgan’s ‘Guns N’ Roses’ Reunion Offer
https://www.alternativenation.net/sm...reunion-offer/

Fey Wutt Fey Wutt
BTW-
Billy borrowed a LOT of $$$ from someone in the SoundGarden camp, as well as getting himself
"in a financial hole" as he told me.
Keeping up that kind of jetset lifestyle is incredibly expensive.
James wouldn't turn down that kind of $$$ -
- & didn't. Neither did i-
-tho for different reasons-not that it made a difference... yet.

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:06 PM   #1274
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Posts: 1,580
Default

Billy mocks soundgarden reunion
Billy borrows money from soundgarden
Billy holds reunion tour to pay back soundgarden

Fun

 
Butt Pope is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:43 PM   #1275
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Forgotten Child's Avatar
 
Location: SP, Sao Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 2,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
Fey D'arcy being busy again commenting:

Jimmy Chamberlin Claims D’arcy Didn’t Play On Smashing Pumpkins Classic
https://www.alternativenation.net/ji...pkins-classic/

Fey Wutt
12 years
12 years i just sat there and looked "cute".
all i did.



90’s Legend Thinks Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan ‘F*cked Over’ D’arcy
https://www.alternativenation.net/90...fd-over-darcy/

Fey Wutt
POGO:
Thank you for your support & kind words Pogo!
- and right back atcha!
i remember how
'fans' used to get awfully confused when they met any of you and discovered that y'all were just "nice people"!
I know i've said it before, but it definitely deserves
repeating at least once every couple decades or so:
You guys were always KIND?!!! 😱?, smart, funny, TALENTED, and a hell of a lot of fun!!!
(and also helped to make
much of that nightmare we shared so much more bearable)
There's just one thing that you left out tho:
What do you call a "whiney little bitch's bitch?"
'JAMES IHA'.
😘
D*


Joe Costigan
The keyboardist for Marilyn Manson isn't a legend.

Fey Wutt Joe Costigan
you know what they say about opinions!
Oh! ... you don't know what an
"Opinion" IS ???
Well- what you said ?
That's YOUR "OPINION"-
- and that makes you a ???
(an) -------.


Atrosion Band Joe Costigan
This “bad press” marketing strategy is backfiring with the ladies. They don’t want to be seen cheering a “has-been”. I don’t want to be the Joker that pays “the heel with 4.5 million FB likes”. We all feel hated and isolated in 2018. We need a hero/savior/hope, not more emotional manipulation. Every band seemingly hired the same ‘PimpR FirM’, which exposed the Wizard as a cheap hooker. So who’s the John? Who is he f*cking? Why?

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
golly!
it's just awful that you feel hated & isolated.
i DON'T.
probably has something to do with you considering yourself a "lady"...
Like i said: there's help for that.
and don't you worry your pretty little head about EVER being considered 'The Joker'
for ANYTHING-
you don't have one iota of humor (good or bad) in you at all!!!
... btw: you better learn to be your OWN hero/savior/hope, or you are going to be waiting for a Long, LOOOOOONG time.
:/

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
sounds like a question for
'Willy C.' if you ask me!
He'll give you an answer that makes about as much sense as your question!!!
... maybe that's just the fever talking???
at any rate he'll only charge you like, $1000 per word.
(make sure he uses REAL words tho!)


Fey Wutt Fey Wutt
Hey: are you one o them "Ladies"??? Cause like the ad says:
There is NO SHAME in getting
HELP for that.
Just think it over...
... sorry,
just one more thing:
Better a "has been "
than a
"Never Was".
... so shut your fly-trap. Lady.


Diana
Does this dumbass have an album to promote or something? That said, once again I found myself agreeing with him.

Fey Wutt
Prolly just has the flu & a lot of time on his hands like the rest of us, but "DUMB" he AIN'T.



Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan Reveals Why He Was ‘Horrified’ By D’arcy
https://www.alternativenation.net/sm...rrified-darcy/

Chris DanSwon
Why so bitter? You dont know Billy and the media is bullshit. I wish people like you would say these things to people's faces if you had the chance.

Fey Wutt Chris
DanSwon?
Dead on.


Dez Pornojesus DanSwon
Shut up, you're under every single article about this guy, it started looking pathetic a while ago

DanSwon Dez Pornojesus
Nope, gonna keep doing it, maybe more in fact. So go fuck yourself you Corgan-worshipping sycophantic fanboy cunt.

Fey Wutt DanSwon
i agree.
He should go be Willy's playmate on someone else's grave and leave everyone else alone.


Corndog Mod AndNow...
How do you know she's not a good person? Have you met? Do you know her personally?
Remember, there are 3 sides to every story, and all she has done is give her's. Nothing she has said sounds unreasonable, and given how Billy comes across in various interviews he has done over the years what D'arcy says sounds quite plausible. If he fucked her over then she doesn't owe him anything, so why not release the things he said to her? If you ask me, if what she said is true then Billy absolutely deserved it.
Everything I have ever read or saw about Billy suggested to me at least that he was a self absorbed, manipulative, narcissistic prick. I've never really felt anything bad about D'arcy. The worst things folks can seem to find to say about her is that she did a bunch of drugs. So what? I've taken plenty of shit myself over the years and if she wants to get high that's her business. It doesn't make her in any way a bad person.
This of course is just my opinion. In the end it doesn't really affect me as I believe the tour is limited to America and I don't live there.

Fey Wutt Corndog
so true.
was never even offered the option of rehab.
Just booted before 1/2 of my allotted time-off to get well was over.
Billy already had Mellissa
lined up.

Corndog Mod Fey Wutt
Would you ever consider playing again with someone else other than the Pumpkins?

Fey Wutt Corndog
absolutely.
I wanted to for many years but couldn't get a single peer to call me back because of all billy's public slandering of me.

Corndog Mod Fey Wutt
That's a real shame. I've never met the guy but he really does seem like an insufferable little prick.
I hope that you're otherwise happy and well

Fey Wutt Corndog
I'm great! Thank you!
(cept for this stupid flu&#128545
i hope you & yours are well too!


Smashing Pumpkins’ D’arcy Shares Billy Corgan’s ‘Guns N’ Roses’ Reunion Offer
https://www.alternativenation.net/sm...reunion-offer/

Fey Wutt Fey Wutt
BTW-
Billy borrowed a LOT of $$$ from someone in the SoundGarden camp, as well as getting himself
"in a financial hole" as he told me.
Keeping up that kind of jetset lifestyle is incredibly expensive.
James wouldn't turn down that kind of $$$ -
- & didn't. Neither did i-
-tho for different reasons-not that it made a difference... yet.
Should Netphorians hate on Jimmy and James from now on as well?

 
Forgotten Child is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 02:10 PM   #1276
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 2,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
Should Netphorians hate on Jimmy and James from now on as well?
"It's like being married to three guys you wouldn't even date"

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:09 AM   #1277
Try Try Give Up
Oblivious Virgin
 
Posts: 35
Default

Well, I think that’s all the proof we need that Billy murdered Kurt Cobain and Chris Cornell.

 
Try Try Give Up is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:19 AM   #1278
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz
 
PuzzledMuzzle's Avatar
 
Posts: 599
Default

Okay I'm starting to buy into D'arcy being a bit unstable actually. The way she phrases sentences isn't really quirky, as much as it is weird.

Joe Costigan:

This “bad press” marketing strategy is backfiring with the ladies. They don’t want to be seen cheering a “has-been”. I don’t want to be the Joker that pays “the heel with 4.5 million FB likes”. We all feel hated and isolated in 2018. We need a hero/savior/hope, not more emotional manipulation. Every band seemingly hired the same ‘PimpR FirM’, which exposed the Wizard as a cheap hooker. So who’s the John? Who is he f*cking? Why?

D'arcy:


golly!
it's just awful that you feel hated & isolated.
i DON'T.
probably has something to do with you considering yourself a "lady"...
Like i said: there's help for that.
and don't you worry your pretty little head about EVER being considered 'The Joker'
for ANYTHING-
you don't have one iota of humor (good or bad) in you at all!!!
... btw: you better learn to be your OWN hero/savior/hope, or you are going to be waiting for a Long, LOOOOOONG time.
:/

Joe Costigan:

Ummm... I was referring to having to buy two tickets, one for a lady for the upcoming tour.

 
PuzzledMuzzle is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:22 AM   #1279
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Posts: 1,580
Default

Can’t Billy and D’Arcy both be odd?

 
Butt Pope is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:39 AM   #1280
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz
 
PuzzledMuzzle's Avatar
 
Posts: 599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
"It's like being married to three guys you wouldn't even date"
She fucked Mickey Rourke tho.

 
PuzzledMuzzle is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:09 AM   #1281
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,279
Default

darcy? unstable?

never!

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #1282
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird
 
topleybird's Avatar
 
Location: Where are you DeviousJ
Posts: 2,838
Lightbulb

[quote=PuzzledMuzzle;4432003]Okay I'm starting to buy into D'arcy being a bit unstable actually. The way she phrases sentences isn't really quirky, as much as it is weird.

I think it's just what happens to your writing when you get old

Every aunt and uncle I'm friends with on Facebook write that way

Every single one

 
topleybird is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:14 PM   #1283
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: deez nuts
Posts: 1,605
Default

Well, it’s obvious she’s insane and has been for years

 
ninsp is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:40 PM   #1284
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz
 
PuzzledMuzzle's Avatar
 
Posts: 599
Default

[quote=topleybird;4432042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzzledMuzzle View Post
Okay I'm starting to buy into D'arcy being a bit unstable actually. The way she phrases sentences isn't really quirky, as much as it is weird.

I think it's just what happens to your writing when you get old

Every aunt and uncle I'm friends with on Facebook write that way

Every single one
None of mine do tho. Not even my 82 year old grandma.

 
PuzzledMuzzle is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:20 PM   #1285
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,279
Default

link?

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:15 PM   #1286
Ram27
Minion of Satan
 
Ram27's Avatar
 
Location: if drumming was a contest we'd've all already lost - JC - 10/22/16
Posts: 6,573
Default

It definitely isn't proper etiquette, and does look strange, but I can't really judge anyone who was born before the internet was prevalent for having bad typing syntax

And she did sound a bit....strung out (?) in that interview, but if you listen to old concert clips that's just the way she talks

 
Ram27 is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:58 PM   #1287
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster
 
WeilandFan's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,104
Default

I don't know for sure if she uses it for comments on Alternative Nation, but I know she's used that voice to text thing when texting me before.

 
WeilandFan is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:20 PM   #1288
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster
 
WeilandFan's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,104
Default

Also when it comes to the drugs thing, if she was on drugs, why wouldn't Corgan mention it or at least hint at it? They could have even put in their statement: 'D'arcy is struggling with her demons right now' or something. I would think they would constantly have their people spreading it as well online, but really the only dirt they've spread is that picture, which they never really specifically tried to say she was on drugs in and they didn't seem to know the full context of.

 
WeilandFan is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 01:04 AM   #1289
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Corgan's Bluff's Avatar
 
Location: D'arcy's stable boy
Posts: 2,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzzledMuzzle View Post
She fucked Mickey Rourke tho.
And Patrick Salerno...




One of D'arcy's earlier friends once told, she has always had "a round way" of speaking. Which therefore might have nothing to do with drugs basically...

Corgan's text messages may be more prosaic insane...

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 04-10-2018 at 04:15 AM.

 
Corgan's Bluff is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 01:47 AM   #1290
paranoid
Minion of Satan
 
paranoid's Avatar
 
Location: up a tree
Posts: 5,031
Default

To be fair, billy slandered james for many years and even jimmy, and neither of them lost Work because of it.

I’d even argue James is making more money with apc than he would with SP at this point.

 
paranoid is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
shit noyen General Chat Message Board 17 07-13-2018 03:41 AM
What is going on at Sasquatch sickbadthing General Chat Archive 13 05-28-2012 08:48 PM
How to invest for a global-debt-bomb explosion Starla General Chat Archive 10 05-07-2010 07:42 PM
a good new message board meme that could be implemented here dean_r_koontz General Chat Archive 25 11-13-2009 03:09 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2014