Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2017, 06:13 PM   #571
Elphenor
Braindead

If it's the case Trump's campaign made a deal with Russia that involved the hacks it's like the new Watergate

Old 02-15-2017, 09:13 PM   #572
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
The fact that Trump's first few weeks in office have been a disaster so far actually gives me a bit of optimism.

Yes, his policies are dangerous and awful, and his administration has been incompetent so far. But both of those things being true is actually better than just one or the other being true. The fact that the White House is such a clusterfuck means that its capacity to fuck up the country is at least somewhat hobbled.

They can't control leaks. They are awful at communicating with the press. People are being appointed to positions they have absolutely no experience in. Different personalities in the administration are at odds with each other. Trump's signing executive orders without even comprehending them, and they are running into legal roadblocks. Trump didn't even know much about how the office works before going in, and doesn't even have all the required staff to run the White House properly yet, and there are meetings being held in the dark because they don't know where the light switches are. The president barely reads shit and just sits in front of the TV in a bathrobe all day, and then tweets something. It doesn't seem like he even likes being president. Well, he likes being president in the sense that he likes winning, and having the crowds know he's won, and feeling important. But all that other stuff he has to do? I think he hates it.

Bannon hoodwinking Trump is probably actually a good thing. Bannon is one of the more frightening figures in Trump's administration, and he only shot himself in the foot by humiliating Trump. Trump's ego probably won't tolerate people knowing that somebody's pulling his strings much longer, so I won't be surprised if Bannon gets tossed to the curb like it's garbage day.

Republicans in Congress can do a lot of damage, but they are also in a bit of a pickle. All the things they've been claiming that they would do for the past few years, like repealing the ACA, now is their chance to do it. Except if they do do it, they screw themselves. Millions of people losing health insurance. Including people who voted for them and don't quite understand what the ACA was doing for them (they will understand soon enough). If the Republicans gut it, people are going to be hit hard, but they are going to know exactly who did this to them. The Republicans control every lever of government, so they won't be able to blame Obama this time. Everything they do can only fall on their shoulders. And if they fuck America, America is going to remember than in 2018 and in 2020. The dog chasing the car caught it, but now it doesn't know what to do with it. I hope it sucks on the exhaust pipe.

That's a nice regurgitation of mainstream media talking points, which means none of it has any basis in reality.

He's done more in 3 weeks to dismantle the rogue elements of the D.C. corporation than anybody, but he obviously has a long way to go as the Deep State is colluding against him.

Trump recently signed 3 EO's, one of which dealt with human trafficking (which covers the pedo-sex rings). Now that law enforcement has a President that will back them up, they're going in on rooting these freaks out and it won't stop till it gets to the Clinton's.

474 ARRESTED IN CALIFORNIA HUMAN TRAFFICKING STINGS, LA COUNTY SHERIFF SAYS

Add Jerry's Sandusky's son to pedo's being arrested and it makes sense the establishment politicians who are also wrapped up in child sex trafficking are in an absolute panic and are doing whatever they can to derail the President.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:14 PM   #573
The Omega Concern
Banned

I have to applaud Denis Kucinich who sees through the luciferian leftist bullshit:

Kucinich is not alone; multiple voices across the most broad spectrum of politics are now in agreement that what has taken place within a subversive intelligence network, is far more dangerous to our constitutional republic than any political division or disagreement.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:20 PM   #574
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

jesus christ you are obsessed with paedophilia

Old 02-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #575
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Old 02-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #576
The Omega Concern
Banned

"He Will Die In Jail." Says this seditious fuck who better his back.

Deep State vs The Donald. It's officially on!

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 02-15-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #577
The Omega Concern
Banned

F.Y.I. John Schindler had to resign from the Naval War college in a sexting scandal. Just another rogue D.C. pervert. He's fucking toast.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:08 PM   #578
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I don't know if you guys ever check Fox news to see what the mainstream of conservative America is seeing, but they are hardly reporting on his admin's problems at all. It's all a big liberal plot to tear him down

Yes, and you can pinpoint the plot to when the DNC got caught red-handed colluding with the media to undermine Bernie Sanders in the primaries by CNN and other news outlets giving Hillary the questions before the debate, which is but one minor detail in a mountain of criminal acts between the media and DNC.

THAT's when this bullshit about Russian hacking the elections started.

The DNC said they had "experts" that concluded Russian hacking into the election. It was a company called Crowd Strike, which was given $100 million dollars by Google to investigate so called Russian hacking into the election.

We all know where Google's political sympathy's lie and it ain't with Trump, it's complete and utter leftist establishment.

The chairman of Crowd Strike's parent company, Alphabet Inc., is a long time Clinton donor and Dem supporter.

Crowd Strike was founded by cybersecurity experts George Kurtz and Dimitri Alperovitch. The latter being an ANTI-Russian activist as he is a fellow at the Atlantic Council, a radical think tank that list Ukraine and Europe among its initiatives.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:08 PM   #579
The Omega Concern
Banned

THE FBI NEVER FOUND ANY RUSSIAN HACKING. The entire IC (intelligence community) was relying on the word of the two men mentioned above, who were given a $100 million grant by Google to investigate such, which, if you can think at all, is an obvious pay-off.

As such, the media has dug themselves deeper INTO THIS OUTRIGHT LIE and manipulation of the deep state while colluding with establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle to take down Trump before he takes them down.

It's that simple. Most of you liberals are cowards though; it's not that you're not smart to figure it out, you're just too chickenshit to take a look at the truth for what it is.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:19 PM   #580
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I just don't get how you can stand by, doing absolutely nothing, as pedophiles run your country.

Gutless, mate.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:20 PM   #581
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
The DNC said they had "experts" that concluded Russian hacking into the election. It was a company called Crowd Strike, which was given $100 million dollars by Google to investigate so called Russian hacking into the election.

We all know where Google's political sympathy's lie and it ain't with Trump, it's complete and utter leftist establishment.
funny how when it's something you like, only truth matters (like, who cares if russia exposed stuff? it's the truth that matters!!!!!!!!!) but when it's something you don't like you attack the messenger

Old 02-15-2017, 10:28 PM   #582
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Imagine if Edgar "Steady Eddie" Welch had stopped at merely posting his insights in occasionally ruddy text on a low-traffic forum.

I'm just thankful that there is at least one man of action amongst all the do-nothings like our 'Meeg, here.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:58 PM   #583
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Poots is a great argument for intelligence not correlating with income
Does that mean he's smart but poor, or stupid yet rich?

Old 02-15-2017, 10:58 PM   #584
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
jesus christ you are obsessed with paedophilia
He who felt it, dealt it.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:16 PM   #585
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Ur mom smelt it

Old 02-15-2017, 11:18 PM   #586
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

And I smelt yer mom

Old 02-15-2017, 11:20 PM   #587
FoolofaTook

Old 02-15-2017, 11:21 PM   #588
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I also mothered your smelt

Old 02-15-2017, 11:21 PM   #589
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

https://www.msc.org/multimedia/image...-species/smelt

Old 02-15-2017, 11:22 PM   #590
FoolofaTook

Keep going

Old 02-15-2017, 11:23 PM   #591
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

https://media.giphy.com/media/OYBRPls9HpbTW/giphy.gif

Old 02-16-2017, 12:12 AM   #592
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
THE FBI NEVER FOUND ANY RUSSIAN HACKING. The entire IC (intelligence community) was relying on the word of the two men mentioned above, who were given a $100 million grant by Google to investigate such, which, if you can think at all, is an obvious pay-off.

As such, the media has dug themselves deeper INTO THIS OUTRIGHT LIE and manipulation of the deep state while colluding with establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle to take down Trump before he takes them down.

It's that simple. Most of you liberals are cowards though; it's not that you're not smart to figure it out, you're just too chickenshit to take a look at the truth for what it is.
THIS IS 100% FACT PEOPLE. Any conspiracies which would incriminate Obama or Hillary are totally true, and all conspiracies against Trump are pure hot trash. This is about money, Trump is completely guilt free and definitely will never get in trouble with the law just like he never got in trouble with the law before he was elected but he was KIND enough to settle all his court cases with cash because he is a kind and gentle intelligent businessman. Smart decisions!

The FBI documents which are available online which clearly demonstrate a massive conspiracy against Trump are either doctored or the witnesses 40 years ago lied about Trump because they are part of the Illuminati! Guys it's SO SIMPLE.

@Fuzz get in on this stuff man I need backup these liberals are relentless with their "fake news" stuff!

Old 02-16-2017, 12:15 AM   #593
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I got a conspiracy theory for you guys

Old 02-16-2017, 12:15 AM   #594
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

FoolofaTook's mom puts out, and I have proof

Old 02-16-2017, 12:16 AM   #595
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

His dad's a total slut. Everyone knows that.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:17 AM   #596
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

His dad likes to watch from inside the closet, how do you think I have proof of his mom's promiscuity?

Old 02-16-2017, 12:25 AM   #597
fuzzyroes
Banned

The whistle-blower Julian Assange has reported that a destabilization campaign from the intelligence community and the democrats is taking place to undermine Trump and his administration.

It's nothing more than baseless sensationalism. Of course the National Security Advisor is going to be in contact with other countries officials before he takes office. There's nothing illegal about this.

You guys are taking the bait over a whole lot to do about nothing. Turn off the CNN guys... It truly is fake news.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:26 AM   #598
FoolofaTook

You guys have gone too far. I'm going to tell my dad.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:26 AM   #599
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

You know who else blows whistles

Old 02-16-2017, 12:26 AM   #600
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

FoolofaTook's mom