Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2018, 08:09 AM   #271
bigoltitties
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
yet, she can't answer why would James be there for Billy.

It sounds more like she was trying to make things difficult to the point they would naturally push her out without a property reply from her.

"I'm with my mom, I don't want to be rude to her". What?

I also understand this reunion tour was going to happen regardless. Billy wants to be relevant once again, James is here... Jimmy is in... I understand her frustration, on the other hand she had the opportunity to meet them and prove she was fit and able to play with the band again.
Technically that's true, but she had a lot of pent up anger at Billy and when she was not informed about LA and Billy started defining her role as a guest it clearly brought back all those old feelings again. Of course, she's also nervous about getting back into a room with Billy and co again, never mind the public eye. If Billy was sincere about re-establishing a friendship and doing a real reunion he would have tried to help her get over that fear and encouraged her to come out. Instead, from what we know so far, it sounds like he was only interested in using her to get the big bucks.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:11 AM   #272
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbags View Post

redacted, probably wrong assumption

So I guess - ?

Last edited by pavementtune : 02-14-2018 at 09:19 AM. Reason: per request

Old 02-14-2018, 08:14 AM   #273
bigoltitties
Pledge

It's a fairly complex situation though. Seems likely that Billy was sent a photo which was clearly meant to demonstrate to him that D'Arcy was in no fit shape to be involved, despite what she might have said. I'd imagine himself, Jimmy and James saw that photo and drew their own conclusions. Again though, if this was to be a real reunion and they actually really cared about her, they would have all gone out to see her and make sure she was ok. They didnt because the only reason they are back together is for business and "fun".

Old 02-14-2018, 08:15 AM   #274
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Ok enough fucking around.

Someone PLEASE pm me the deleted D’arcy photo. It’s part of the larger narrative now, and as a fan since 1993, I need to see it.

Someone PM me and I will owe you a Netphoria favor.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:17 AM   #275
eviltimeban
Apocalyptic Poster

hearsay and conjecture.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:25 AM   #276
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

hello kids, what have I mi- holy shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiofred View Post
I seen the photo and to post that along with it is truly disgusting and disturbing.
are you guys all serious? THAT happened? that line? borrowed straight from Harvey Weinstein or what. WHAT IS A WOMAN TO GAIN - "by lying what I did." (always a great question - nothing.) this can't be true.

pic, anyone? someone post the dang screenshot. and the pic, one of these photoshooot band pics from back then? the one with darcy in red paint? no?

Old 02-14-2018, 08:27 AM   #277
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

[EDIT]

Last edited by Funbags : 02-14-2018 at 09:30 AM. Reason: :(

Old 02-14-2018, 08:31 AM   #278
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
this tour has been planned for some time.

>>>

Quote:
But you said you enjoyed the mental sparring there for a little while?

Oh yeah, I really enjoyed our friendship. I really, really did, so much, but he’s just the same. If you say one tiny thing from the past. you have to see the texts to understand, but when it comes to money, he’s just disgusting. We almost immediately started talking about a reunion, because he said to me: ‘Well, maybe you know, and maybe you don’t, but with this wrestling thing I kind of got myself a bit into a bit of a hole.’ That was one of the first things he said to me, it was like the second conversation we had, but we didn’t want to do the ‘reunion.’ We both wanted to do the band again, be a band again, not just do a reunion. Billy always said, ‘Oh, I’ll never do just a reunion and play the oldies just for money.’ That’s exactly what it is now.

is looks like pretty well planned for quite some time, yes.

this was march 2016.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:31 AM   #279
Crepe
Demi-God

“He never was my friend”

“I enjoyed our friendship “

Old 02-14-2018, 08:32 AM   #280
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

We don't even know when that picture was tasked, do we? And who the fuck never passed out drunk before?

That instagram account isn't Billy's. When I first post that Billy in a white suit here, they had 0 followers, I was was the first one. A SM mole saw it here and shared it with Strawberry, asking here if she knew that picture... She confirmed that picture was taken backstage while shooting that Aeronaut video.

My bet is a fucking sad SM member didn't like Darcy bad mouthing Billy and decided it was time to defend him, sharing her picture. Probably the same person who shared it with Strawberry in the first place.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:35 AM   #281
pavementtune

aaaah.

and the reason that airplane mode kiddo likes pics from sadsadmachinesmoles is...?

well duh. okay.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:39 AM   #282
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
aaaah.

and the reason that airplane mode kiddo likes pics from sadsadmachinesmoles is...?

well duh. okay.
Cause they are the "real" fans, fighting against negativity, being loyal to the music. Same reason why Strawberry is with them, sharing pictures and info. It's like SM are light and Netphoria is darkness.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:43 AM   #283
Ram27
dumb

well it does have a black background

perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

Old 02-14-2018, 08:43 AM   #284
pavementtune

I get it (as much as this shit is to get.)

we all fart rainbows, though, here on the dark side. happy valentine's, netphoria!

Old 02-14-2018, 08:44 AM   #285
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuralyonW3 View Post
Ok enough fucking around.

Someone PLEASE pm me the deleted D’arcy photo. It’s part of the larger narrative now, and as a fan since 1993, I need to see it.

Someone PM me and I will owe you a Netphoria favor.
Quote:
hello kids, what have I mi- holy shit.

are you guys all serious? THAT happened? that line? borrowed straight from Harvey Weinstein or what. WHAT IS A WOMAN TO GAIN - "by lying what I did." (always a great question - nothing.) this can't be true.

pic, anyone? someone post the dang screenshot. and the pic, one of these photoshooot band pics from back then? the one with darcy in red paint? no?
I'd also like a PM or for someone to post the screenshot

The only one without class here is Bill for sharing it in the first place

Old 02-14-2018, 08:45 AM   #286
pavementtune

ram, FOCUS.

it appears that was not a sp account in any way that did this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post

That instagram account isn't Billy's. When I first post that Billy in a white suit here, they had 0 followers, I was was the first one. A SM mole saw it here and shared it with Strawberry, asking here if she knew that picture... She confirmed that picture was taken backstage while shooting that Aeronaut video.

My bet is a fucking sad SM member didn't like Darcy bad mouthing Billy and decided it was time to defend him, sharing her picture. Probably the same person who shared it with Strawberry in the first place.
you'd have to be on a serious pr suicide mission to do that - as SP.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:45 AM   #287
T&T
Socialphobic

PM me photo too.

i don't care who's account it was.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:48 AM   #288
pavementtune

are you guys okay with it being nuke-deleted if it gets posted on here?

or do we let it be? I have no idea. don't want to do reddit-style deletion but the story how this pic came into circulation is maybe even below us to have it online for others to find.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:52 AM   #289
T&T
Socialphobic

let it be. it'll come out.

reddit had auto-mod on for AN cause buttcannon is a dipshit that copy's peoples content without citation, but they've now disabled that automod allowing the thread and discussion.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:54 AM   #290
Ram27
dumb

maybe just keep it to PMs until it gets leaked/published

Old 02-14-2018, 08:55 AM   #291
pavementtune

lol dang.

hey pakula, can we get our very own buttcannon-citation auto-mod? thanks!

(who the hell would want their own online farts with proper citation on AN?)

yea that sounds reasonable.

if you guys share this via pm, can you please wait with posting it on the board until you saw it appear on other sites? I'll delete it until that happens and leave it be once it's "generally public", because honestly, this being the first place who shits the bed with the pic is not that great.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:56 AM   #292
andrewface
Apocalyptic Poster

PM me

Old 02-14-2018, 08:57 AM   #293
T&T
Socialphobic

I think a big factor in the Jimmy, James, Billy doing this vs D'arcy is the Fatherhood thing.
those three 50 year olds all have kids now.
people with kids ALWAYS treat those without differently. it's not even a rock and roll thing, it's in every group of life.

the reunion tour was always about the $$$ cause they're DADs. D'arcy was probably the only one actually doing it for the music and she would have fought them on that every step of the way. She's been 'trying to kill her brain' for the last 20 years to forget about SP, and she's probably dysfunctional (which is OK for a rock band).... but this isn't rock music anymore. It's pay-day cash in.

"we haven't played music in 18 years, duh, that's why it's a reunion" GOLD!

Old 02-14-2018, 08:58 AM   #294
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

I didn't get to see the picture, I had unfollowed it when they started posting shit pics

Old 02-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #295
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
are you guys okay with it being nuke-deleted if it gets posted on here?

I actually don't want to see that picture.

Old 02-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #296
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
I think a big factor in the Jimmy, James, Billy doing this vs D'arcy is the Fatherhood thing.
"fatherhood" - you mean midlife crisis and ego struggle of the shit-we-are-irrelevant boy-club plus 50?

I mean I don't really disagree, I just think being parents is one factor to agree to the sell-out tour, but how it played out wouldn't have gone down differently if D'arcy had a kid as well.

Old 02-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #297
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

Yeah, I wouldn't post it (and I don't even want to see it, tbh). Pretty different from hoarding demos and such. It shouldn't have been taken in the first place.

Old 02-14-2018, 09:05 AM   #298
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

I wonder if Darcy knows that picture even exists

Old 02-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #299
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Billy's move to discredit everything D'arcy said is to publish a "compromising" pic? That's low even for him.

What shit.

And yeah whatever it is it shouldn't be shared. Who cares. The only person who can and should say if she's fit to play for the band is D'arcy herself since no one heard her play or met her in person for the reunion.
It's all assumption and trying to tell her what she should be/feel.

Old 02-14-2018, 09:07 AM   #300
pavementtune

So did I get this right, the ASSUMPTION is this is the very same picture Strawdingle referred to in her disgusting facebook post?

so however that pic got around - it made it's way to Strawbrain and she drew attention to its existence?

PEOPLE THAT WAS APPARENTLY A WRONG ASSUMPTION - IT WASNT BELLY. an account with what, 70 followers had it.